Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by gunner500
Toot, you, by name are old, so am I, aint one third the crazy mother fu-ker I used to be from a physicality standpoint, that said, if someone says they're going to kick your ass, [and they say it plainly everyday they're coming after us,] you going to bend over and give it to em, or make em by god have it to do?!

Pardon me gunner but wtf are you talking about?

What does that have to do with his recent performance.

Don't quit never give up,, don't admit defeat, make them come and take it............if someone walked up to you to rob you with a knife in hand, you'd yank a pistol and kill em right? I know you would, therefore, lets not sweat the theatrics, it's all part of the show.

Trump Won!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
One more rally like Trump conducted in Tulsa and it’s over.

One more rally where it’s all about him and not all about us and it’s over.

One more rally conducted like it’s a comedy show and it’s over.

He’s up against the clock and he totally squandered the last rally.

Let that sink in.

Yes, he did. The guy just cannot overcome his narcissism. So much depends on him. Why in hell can't he straighten out his game?

Tarquin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
OH!,...and prison reform! Prison reform will definitely get Trump past the finish line first.

Nothing energizes the GOP base like letting boos out of prison.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
JFC.

The Democrats can't win, we have to much of the Black vote and are getting more crossing over everyday. The Democrats know they can't win, that's why you are seeing this play out.

DJT could care less about those Hags on The View having sand in their vigina's, the same can be said about McCain and Romney Republicans.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Let that sink in.
.....................Completely disagree. Another similar rally and it is all over uh?..LOL...........You are thinking with some knee jerk emotions rather than with some common sense. Trump slammed Biden and the dems pretty damned hard. It was not all about him. You know as well as I do that Trump always injects comedy into his rallies.......Some 10 million you tube viewers which may have included Fox. There were empty seats but so what!....Biden is by far MORE is own worst enemy that is Trump.....Suggest you take a look see at an interview hosted by Rudy with Brad Parscale Trump's campaign manager from a few days ago. Now on you tube. Many positives going on behind the scenes that you are probably not even aware of.

NOT OVER....Not even close!

How more rallies, Squeeze?

How many record amount of viewers felt the same as I did about that recent rally ?

So you know everything going on “behind the scenes “, eh ?
..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Let that sink in.
All I know from reading the posts here for the last 10 years is that the predictions made by the membership here are completely useless. My dog is more likely to make an accurate prediction of coming events.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by DryPowder
JFC.

The Democrats can't win, we have to much of the Black vote and are getting more crossing over everyday. The Democrats know they can't win, that's why you are seeing this play out.

DJT could care less about those Hags on The View having sand in their vigina's, the same can be said about McCain and Romney Republicans.

Agreed, the way they're acting has me thinking ruth bader ginsturds already dead, anyone laid a thermometer on that old bag of shlt lately?

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Toot, you, by name are old, so am I, aint one third the crazy mother fu-ker I used to be from a physicality standpoint, that said, if someone says they're going to kick your ass, [and they say it plainly everyday they're coming after us,] you going to bend over and give it to em, or make em by god have it to do?!

Pardon me gunner but wtf are you talking about?

What does that have to do with his recent performance.

Don't quit never give up,, don't admit defeat, make them come and take it............if someone walked up to you to rob you with a knife in hand, you'd yank a pistol and kill em right? I know you would, therefore, lets not sweat the theatrics, it's all part of the show.

100% agree, Gunner.

Molina Labe

But time’s a wasting and time is critical thus don’t squander one single opportunity (Trump).

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Five months is an eternity during an election cycle.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Let that sink in.

This might help you.

https://assessment.everydayhealth.com/is-it-low-testosterone-quiz/#

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Let that sink in.
.....................Completely disagree. Another similar rally and it is all over uh?..LOL...........You are thinking with some knee jerk emotions rather than with some common sense. Trump slammed Biden and the dems pretty damned hard. It was not all about him. You know as well as I do that Trump always injects comedy into his rallies.......Some 10 million you tube viewers which may have included Fox. There were empty seats but so what!....Biden is by far MORE is own worst enemy that is Trump.....Suggest you take a look see at an interview hosted by Rudy with Brad Parscale Trump's campaign manager from a few days ago. Now on you tube. Many positives going on behind the scenes that you are probably not even aware of.

NOT OVER....Not even close!

How more rallies, Squeeze?

How many record amount of viewers felt the same as I did about that recent rally ?

So you know everything going on “behind the scenes “, eh ?
..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..

You’ve shown yourself to be the champion of “injecting your own verbiage into “ things but you’re too blind to see it cause it’s too close to you.

One doesn’t have to ‘learn for themselves ‘ when we have you nearby.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What a bunch of defeatist, whiny ass women on this forum. Vote for Biden then. My hell!!! With attitudes like this it’s no wonder [bleep] is going south like it is.

Carry on girls...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump wins! Republican senate! Republican house!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People that have never voted before will turn out to vote for no police, no laws, riots, removing history, and anti white racism. Some will also be driven by making their 401K and SS worthless. Not having heath care, food or energy has big advantages. I see a big drive for replacing the greatest nation in the world with a Somolia model.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Springcove
What a bunch of defeatist, whiny ass women on this forum. Vote for Biden then. My hell!!! With attitudes like this it’s no wonder [bleep] is going south like it is.

Carry on girls...

This ain’t about voting for Biden, Lady.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

We’re talking about Trump’s last delivery not division here, Squeeze .

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump wins! Republican senate! Republican house!

Hope you’re right, Snake.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
Unprecedented democrat voter fraud.

This really the biggest problem & obstacle to DJT being re-elected; the fraud will be epic & I'm not sure what can really be done to stop it.

Hopefully it happens less in the swing states than in the states that he would not win anyway where it won't matter much.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by poboy
Unprecedented democrat voter fraud.

This really the biggest problem & obstacle to DJT being re-elected; the fraud will be epic & I'm not sure what can really be done to stop it.

Hopefully it happens less in the swing states than in the states that he would not win anyway where it won't matter much.

MM

A major issue, potentially.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,792 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.