Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
One more rally like Trump conducted in Tulsa and it’s over.

One more rally where it’s all about him and not all about us and it’s over.

One more rally conducted like it’s a comedy show and it’s over.

He’s up against the clock and he totally squandered the last rally.

Let that sink in.
.....................Completely disagree. Another similar rally and it is all over uh?..LOL...........You are thinking with some knee jerk emotions rather than with some common sense. Trump slammed Biden and the dems pretty damned hard. It was not all about him. You know as well as I do that Trump always injects comedy into his rallies.......Some 10 million you tube viewers which may have included Fox. There were empty seats but so what!....Biden is by far MORE is own worst enemy that is Trump.....Suggest you take a look see at an interview hosted by Rudy with Brad Parscale Trump's campaign manager from a few days ago. Now on you tube. Many positives going on behind the scenes that you are probably not even aware of.

NOT OVER....Not even close!

How more rallies, Squeeze?

How many record amount of viewers felt the same as I did about that recent rally ?

So you know everything going on “behind the scenes “, eh ?
..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..

You’ve shown yourself to be the champion of “injecting your own verbiage into “ things but you’re too blind to see it cause it’s too close to you.

One doesn’t have to ‘learn for themselves ‘ when we have you nearby.
............Oh knock off your immature crap Toots!.......You are not gonna throw yer schit back on me, blaming me for your premature crap. Pissed at me for confronting your way too premature knee jerk'n thinking?........GOOD!.............I am too blind to see?...LOL............Well if you say so then it must be true!.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Let that sink in.
.....................Completely disagree. Another similar rally and it is all over uh?..LOL...........You are thinking with some knee jerk emotions rather than with some common sense. Trump slammed Biden and the dems pretty damned hard. It was not all about him. You know as well as I do that Trump always injects comedy into his rallies.......Some 10 million you tube viewers which may have included Fox. There were empty seats but so what!....Biden is by far MORE is own worst enemy that is Trump.....Suggest you take a look see at an interview hosted by Rudy with Brad Parscale Trump's campaign manager from a few days ago. Now on you tube. Many positives going on behind the scenes that you are probably not even aware of.

How many record amount of viewers felt the same as I did about that recent rally ?

..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..

You’ve shown yourself to be the champion of “injecting your own verbiage into “ things but you’re too blind to see it cause it’s too close to you.

............Oh knock off your immature crap Toots!.......You are not gonna throw yer schit back on me, blaming me for your premature crap. Pissed at me for confronting your way too premature knee jerk'n thinking?........GOOD!.............I am too blind to see?...LOL............Well if you say so then it must be true!.......

I do say so and it is true.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Let that sink in.

..............YEP! Oh yeah!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyote268
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect manjy of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

How do you think he survives and success under the unrelenting attacks of the progressive fascists? Just remember the reason he is attacked is because he stands between them and us. If he falls we fall.

[Linked Image from ]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Uhhh...what exactly is the problem then?

Seriously.....whats the problem now?

Bullet points preferably.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Let that sink in.

..............YEP! Oh yeah!

I think that there was a recent thread concerning your credibility, was it?

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by coyote268
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect manjy of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

How do you think he survives and success under the unrelenting attacks of the progressive fascists? Just remember the reason he is attacked is because he stands between them and us. If he falls we fall.

Your last sentence, Conrad.

There’s the gist, there’s the meat of the matter.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

We’re talking about Trump’s last delivery not division here, Squeeze .

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.
.................Trump's delivery is not like and never was like "theeee well polished and well spoken politician"......THAT was why he was elected. Because he is NOT the perfect and well spoken politician was one of the main reasons HE GOT elected...........Look Toots! You can think any damn way ya want and vote any way you wish. I don't care.......Gimme an un-polished, not a well spoken POTUS who has a questionable delivery,,but who GETS positive RESULTS accomplished for the country and for the people vs what you know damned well to be the disasterous alternative.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
trump is nothing more than a great salesman, the weak minded looking for a change bought what he was selling the first time around. Most of those now see through his sales pitch

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Let's see your resume there calnumbnuts.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fight ain't even commenced and some of y'all are bawling like little baby girls.

MAGA bitches!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump is a loud mouth know it all New York City Yankee same as he's always been. I didn't think his rally was that great either but at east he wasn't in a basement hiding somewhere. Trump will get back on track and focus on what needs to be said. He just needs to find a message that the independent voters can get behind, something like building the wall, or the Clinton deplorable gaffe. "Has anyone seen no show Joe" If Biden starts politicking he'll help Trump more than Trump can help himself.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've always said the best thing about Trump was that the alternative was Hillary Clinton, and the best thing about him this time around will be that Joe Biden is the alternative now. I've been terribly disappointed in him, but he has put two Conservatives on the SCOTUS, and I'm hoping he gets to add a third before his term is up. I never thought he was the total package in the first place, but he's all we have, so we have to stick with him.

As far as whether or not he can win in November, too many of you either tend to forget, or choose to ignore, just how close 2016 was. A few thousand votes in a few states, and Hillary would have won..............and never forget that she did win the popular vote. We have too many people in this country that simply don't give a chit who is in office, just as long as government continues too look after them, and that number grows each year. We dodged the bullet in 2016, I'm not sure we can again.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
trump is nothing more than a great salesman, the weak minded looking for a change bought what he was selling the first time around. Most of those now see through his sales pitch

No one blew the racist dog whistle caldumb.

. Save your hate, ignorance and bigotry for another thread.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump will be reelected. Calm down ladies.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[/quote]How more rallies, Squeeze?

..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..[/quote]

One doesn’t have to ‘learn for themselves ‘ when we have you nearby.[/quote]............Oh knock off your immature crap Toots!.......You are not gonna throw yer schit back on me, blaming me for your premature crap. Pissed at me for confronting your way too premature knee jerk'n thinking?........GOOD!.............I am too blind to see?...LOL............Well if you say so then it must be true!.......
[/quote]

I do say so and it is true.[/quote]..............YEP! Oh yeah!
[/quote]

I think that there was a recent thread concerning your credibility, was it?[/quote]..............My credibility? Well I could care less about what anyone here thinks about my credibility........I see you like to skate around issues?....Maybe you are a liberal in disguise? Cuz they love to skirt around issues and deflect when confronted..........

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You sure struggle with the quote feature and also typing readable post. wow!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Trump will be reelected. Calm down ladies.
..............Exactly. In a few minds, the sky falls prematurely..............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by callnum
You sure struggle with the quote feature and also typing readable post. wow!
...............Is that better callnumbnuts?........Gonna stay home on election night? Or! Vote for Biden?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Turn off the leftist friggen news.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,099 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,664
Posts18,493,675
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.