"People call me Bubba. Just like one dem ol' redneck boys. Can you bulee dat?"

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Has anybody seen pics of the noose?

Saw pics of the garage openings where they all have pull rope with a loop tied in the end to lower the garage doors. And of the door in question where the rope is shorter and there is no loop after it supposedly being cut off.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If I received a perceived death threat in 2020, I think I'd snap a pic or two.

Most detectives would refer to this as a "clue."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am offended by blatant cultural appropriation of him being called “Bubba”

Sam......

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not paying much attention to find out. But I won't be surprised at one of two things concerning Bubba's racing for the rest of the year.

1 - At the end of the race his car won't have been touched by another. His might touch another, but the other drivers probably have been given stern warnings.

2 - A driver or 3 will say eff it & give him a hard life on the track. Serious BS will follow no doubt. But I could see it happening.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just give him the next checkered flag already.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Fake Noose

NASCAR needs to respond to these photos suggesting the Bubba Wallace ‘noose’ was really just a rope used to close the garage door

Who's surprised?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunzo
Not paying much attention to find out. But I won't be surprised at one of two things concerning Bubba's racing for the rest of the year.

1 - At the end of the race his car won't have been touched by another. His might touch another, but the other drivers probably have been given stern warnings.

2 - A driver or 3 will say eff it & give him a hard life on the track. Serious BS will follow no doubt. But I could see it happening.

I seriously doubt that Dale Sr. would have laid off him, or any of the Alabama Gang. The NASCAR drivers of old would have ran him off in a few weeks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why be a champion when victim hood pays the same?

Kapernick blazed the trail.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
NASCAR needs to respond...

NOOSECAR

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Has anybody seen pics of the noose?

It was an old necktie for a job interview. Since nobody knew how to tie one, it was loosened and left on the door knob.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Why be a champion when victim hood pays the same?

Travis,

Part of the reasoning is to help maintain and grow the conservative vote, reducing the handouts and make contributors out of otherwise thieves. Of course, this isnt the only reason.

For those who do not think this is working, you might consider the success of the "Walk Away" movement, as well as "Turning Point" and "Blexit." smile

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just heard on the local news that the FBI has concluded the rope(noose) was NOT aimed at Wallace and was in fact a rope that has been there since at least last fall to pull the door down. What a bunch of nascar idiots !

3825 24336
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry assed damned bastards!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by duck911
The hate and racism is STRONG with the 'fire tonight.

Like most nights.

Always the case here. Nobody told them the Lost Cause really is lost. Looks like America is waking up, though. Nobody who's anybody is showing up at the Dumpster's rallies.

Nobody who's "anybody"? What an elitist prick. Two bit hack of an (supposed) MD looking down his nose at someone simply because they don't drink the .gov
kool-ade. Don't you work in a non-hospital emergency center? Petty much bottom of the barrel for MD's isn't it? Bottom of your class? Can't make the cut in a hospital or a private practice? Not smart enough to have your own established practice/patients?
What a loser....

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
FBI: Video evidence shows noose found in garage of Bubba Wallace had been there since Oct. 2019

https://www.wbrc.com/2020/06/22/noose-found-garage-area-nascar-driver-bubba-wallace/

By Alan Collins and WBRC Staff | June 22, 2020 at 6:55 PM CDT - Updated June 23 at 4:50 PM
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - UPDATE: U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. released a statement Tuesday afternoon following the investigation regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway, saying no federal crime was committed.

Authorities say the noose found in Bubba Wallace’s stall was in that garage as early as Oct. 2019, according to video evidence. “Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week,” the statement reads, in part.

“The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation,” the joint statement reads, in part.

NASCAR released the following statement following the conclusion of the investigation:

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

NASCAR and the Birmingham office of the FBI are investigating a noose found in the garage area of driver Bubba Wallace.

Wallace is the only African American driver on the NASCAR circuit.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Real health care professionals call 'em "Doc-In-The-Box". Can't hack it in the real world of medicine!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bubba's team/owner should have to pay for that investigation.

3825 24336
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 16gage, 19rabbit52, 64 invisible), 2,813 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,419
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.