Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by coyote268
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect manjy of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

Are you a Mormon?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bunch of pansy-assed chickenshixts on this site.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect manjy of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

Are you a Mormon?

Careful now, you might get an angry PM. He seems a tad thin skinned.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Bully?

Im voting for Trump's second term.

I haven't seen him be a bully yet....if the first term hurt your feelings, T2 is gonna make your ass smart.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump wins! Republican senate! Republican house!

There ya GO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by HawkI
Bully?

Im voting for Trump's second term.

I haven't seen him be a bully yet....if the first term hurt your feelings, T2 is gonna make your ass smart.
..................Yep! Trump is a bully, a narcissist, his delivery system sucks, he lacks being presidential, he is a salesman, he is this, and he is that, and this and that.......Yup! And he kept more of his 1st term campaign promises than any other POTUS in American history. And he has done more and accomplished more in his 1st term than any other POTUS in American history.

Oh! But he is this. Waaaa waaaa waaaa....Oh! And he is that...Waaaaa waaaa waaaaa.....

Style for some,, trumps results!........Pardon the pun.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Five months is an eternity during an election cycle.

This[cept it's more like 4 months now].

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Voter fraud will be epic.

Absolutely a fact!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Voter fraud will be epic.

Absolutely a fact!

.......Of course fraud it will be epic........But quoting Rush..."If the turnout supporting Trump is overwhelming then NO amount of fraudulent cheating by the dems will matter.......TURNOUT!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
7 less Republican senators.
SDNY will be busy with charges against the dummy trump.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
he basically sold us out.

Either you ain't been paying attention or you swallow the CNN Kool-Aid.

You wanna know who sold you out?

Biden sold you out, Bush 1&2 sold your ass out, Clinton sold you out, Carter sold you out, dozens and dozens of Democrats sold you out, Dozens or Republicans sold your ass out, those bassturds all sold you out to China and the globalist agenda. Those bassturds all put cash in their pockets at your and your children's expense.

Pay attention to who's fuqking you and sitting down will be a lot more fun.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

We’re talking about Trump’s last delivery not division here, Squeeze .

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.
.................Trump's delivery is not like and never was like "theeee well polished and well spoken politician"......THAT was why he was elected. Because he is NOT the perfect and well spoken politician was one of the main reasons HE GOT elected...........Look Toots! You can think any damn way ya want and vote any way you wish. I don't care.......Gimme an un-polished, not a well spoken POTUS who has a questionable delivery,,but who GETS positive RESULTS accomplished for the country and for the people vs what you know damned well to be the disasterous alternative.

I will think like I want and if you “really “ don’t care, truly don’t, just stfu it’s that easy.

Squeeze, you’re like the naked fool climbing a flag pole in that the higher you climb the more folks you show your asss to. You’ve topped out here.

You’re happy and I’m happy. Win/win.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Keep dreaming you demented schitstain.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by callnum
trump is nothing more than a great salesman, the weak minded looking for a change bought what he was selling the first time around. Most of those now see through his sales pitch

Trump’s delivered on his promises.

Whether you acknowledge it or not.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
..................Sorry to disappoint ya moron. But your predictions will come to pass just like all of your butt buddy Paddler's predictions....NONE have come to pass....LOL

So Chucky! GOP gonna lose 7 senate seats?....LOL...LOL...And what specific charges will be brought against Trump by the SDNY?...Just flinging out yer emotional re-gurgitations again today Chucky?......My perfect nickname for ya...UP 'N CHUCKY.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
he basically sold us out.

Either you ain't been paying attention or you swallow the CNN Kool-Aid.

You wanna know who sold you out?

Biden sold you out, Bush 1&2 sold your ass out, Clinton sold you out, Carter sold you out, dozens and dozens of Democrats sold you out, Dozens or Republicans sold your ass out, those bassturds all sold you out to China and the globalist agenda. Those bassturds all put cash in their pockets at your and your children's expense.

Pay attention to who's fuqking you and sitting down will be a lot more fun.

Among other issues are referring to the excessive deficit spending?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Zeros $8 trillion in deficit spending never bothered you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
old tit: YOU are exactly the type person that "WE" do NOT need on our side!
Over the last 6 decades one thing I have learned is that in ANY type conflict from the Vietnam war to street riots to bar fights AND especially to political wars the absolute worst thing to have on your side is dipschits like yourself who are not willing to give 100% in what ever conflict is at hand!
PERIOD!
YOU epitomize the worst in a comrade in any type conflict.
I truly feel sorry for you!
GO TRUMP MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Quit being a total ffuucckkiinn dunce, VG.

Everyone here knows how bad to the bone you are.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Huntz
All the crybaby bitches who are whining probably could have done so much better then Mr T.He only had to deal with a fake impeachment,fake news stories,RINOs a major pandemic and anarchists plus an imbedded deep state trying to take him down.I doubt any other person could have survived what he has gone through.Of course OLD TURD could have done so much better.GFU!!!

Big Squeeze’s twin brother racing to the top of the flagpole.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

We’re talking about Trump’s last delivery not division here, Squeeze .

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.
.................Trump's delivery is not like and never was like "theeee well polished and well spoken politician"......THAT was why he was elected. Because he is NOT the perfect and well spoken politician was one of the main reasons HE GOT elected...........Look Toots! You can think any damn way ya want and vote any way you wish. I don't care.......Gimme an un-polished, not a well spoken POTUS who has a questionable delivery,,but who GETS positive RESULTS accomplished for the country and for the people vs what you know damned well to be the disasterous alternative.

I will think like I want and if you “really “ don’t care, truly don’t, just stfu it’s that easy.

Squeeze, you’re like the naked fool climbing a flag pole in that the higher you climb the more folks you show your asss to. You’ve topped out here.

You’re happy and I’m happy. Win/win.
....LOL>>>LOL...........Me? STFU?.....LOL.....And you are going to shut me the f**k up how exactly? Well come to So Calee sometime and have at it brudda. Then we shall see who the real fool is. And who taught you how to spell "asss".......Two S's in ASS "ol TITS!...Not three!............You go right head and think whatever your 'lil brain wishes to. Never said you couldn't.....

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.