Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Huntz
All the crybaby bitches who are whining probably could have done so much better then Mr T.He only had to deal with a fake impeachment,fake news stories,RINOs a major pandemic and anarchists plus an imbedded deep state trying to take him down.I doubt any other person could have survived what he has gone through.Of course OLD TURD could have done so much better.GFU!!!

Big Squeeze’s twin brother racing to the top of the flagpole.
....LOL......Wrong 'ol TITS. Hey! I don't have a twin bro.....LOL.....Keep 'em coming.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
All the crybaby bitches who are whining probably could have done so much better then Mr T.He only had to deal with a fake impeachment,fake news stories,RINOs a major pandemic and anarchists plus an imbedded deep state trying to take him down.I doubt any other person could have survived what he has gone through.Of course OLD TURD could have done so much better.GFU!!!

....LOL......Wrong 'ol TITS. Hey! I don't have a twin bro.....LOL.....Keep 'em coming.

Confederacy of Dunces.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

We’re talking about Trump’s last delivery not division here, Squeeze .

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.
.................Trump's delivery is not like and never was like "theeee well polished and well spoken politician"......THAT was why he was elected. Because he is NOT the perfect and well spoken politician was one of the main reasons HE GOT elected...........Look Toots! You can think any damn way ya want and vote any way you wish. I don't care.......Gimme an un-polished, not a well spoken POTUS who has a questionable delivery,,but who GETS positive RESULTS accomplished for the country and for the people vs what you know damned well to be the disasterous alternative.

I will think like I want and if you “really “ don’t care, truly don’t, just stfu it’s that easy.

Squeeze, you’re like the naked fool climbing a flag pole in that the higher you climb the more folks you show your asss to. You’ve topped out here.

You’re happy and I’m happy. Win/win.
....LOL>>>LOL...........Me? STFU?.....LOL.....And you are going to shut me the f**k up how exactly? Well come to So Calee sometime and have at it brudda. Then we shall see who the real fool is. And who taught you how to spell "asss".......Two S's in ASS "ol TITS!...Not three!............You go right head and think whatever your 'lil brain wishes to. Never said you couldn't.....

The extra “s” in asss is to show you how much more of an asss you are.

Sorry I had to explain that to you.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I think Trump is going to let the Progs run wild until November.
All Trump has to do is campaign as the law & order candidate.

Bingo

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Confederacy of Dunces.

................Oh that was brilliant there 'ol TOOTS...."Confederacy of dunces.".........LOL........Impressive!

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.
.................Trump's delivery is not like and never was like "theeee well polished and well spoken politician"......THAT was why he was elected. Because he is NOT the perfect and well spoken politician was one of the main reasons HE GOT elected...........Look Toots! You can think any damn way ya want and vote any way you wish. I don't care.......Gimme an un-polished, not a well spoken POTUS who has a questionable delivery,,but who GETS positive RESULTS accomplished for the country and for the people vs what you know damned well to be the disasterous alternative.

I will think like I want and if you “really “ don’t care, truly don’t, just stfu it’s that easy.

Squeeze, you’re like the naked fool climbing a flag pole in that the higher you climb the more folks you show your asss to. You’ve topped out here.

....LOL>>>LOL...........Me? STFU?.....LOL.....And you are going to shut me the f**k up how exactly? Well come to So Calee sometime and have at it brudda. Then we shall see who the real fool is. And who taught you how to spell "asss".......Two S's in ASS "ol TITS!...Not three!............You go right head and think whatever your 'lil brain wishes to. Never said you couldn't.....

..................Not buying......You spelled it wrong!......Wow! U needed an extra S just show me how much more of an ass that I was?.....Same meaning with 2 S's or one....LOL......That extra S from you,,,very impressive!!

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

..................Not buying......You spelled it wrong!......Wow! U needed an extra S just show me how much more of an ass that I was?.....Same meaning with 2 S's or one....LOL......That extra S from you,,,very impressive!!

Impressing you is rather easy, apparently.

It really is.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Impressing you is rather easy, apparently.

It really is.
................You are doing a great job!

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Is there a correlation twixt them that bought in to the wuhan cold bullshidt and them at think Trump is going to lose in November?

Kind of what I was thinking. Hoping a few more gloom and doomers chime in to be sure.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
One more rally like Trump conducted in Tulsa and it’s over.

One more rally where it’s all about him and not all about us and it’s over.

One more rally conducted like it’s a comedy show and it’s over.

He’s up against the clock and he totally squandered the last rally.

Let that sink in.

LOL

Keep it up trump!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

LOL

Keep it up trump!

We've seen your picture and we know you can't...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
trump is nothing more than a great salesman, the weak minded looking for a change bought what he was selling the first time around. Most of those now see through his sales pitch

You have forgotten how terrible the 8 years of Tyrant Obama the Liar was. Everything he did in foreign policy was a disaster, helping our enemies, dismaying our allies and damagingly our country. Worst was his “Help Iran Obtain Nuclear Tipped ICBMs” agreement.

Worse than Chamberlain’s “Peace In Our Times” agreement. His only skill is lying and he is very good at it. Worst was when he took the presidential oath swearing to defend our country. Just as bad was when he promised to that people would be able to keep their current insurance while at the same time he and Grubber were writing the regulations that forced insurance companies to break his promise. The final proof that he lied is that he refused to keep his promise by grandfathering existing policies. Liar thru and thru.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
trump is nothing more than a great salesman, the weak minded looking for a change bought what he was selling the first time around. Most of those now see through his sales pitch

You have forgotten how terrible the 8 years of Tyrant Obama the Liar was. Everything he did in foreign policy was a disaster, helping our enemies, dismaying our allies and damagingly our country. Worst was his “Help Iran Obtain Nuclear Tipped ICBMs” agreement. It was worsened than Chamberlain’s “Peace In Our Times” agreement. His only skill is lying and he is very good at it. Worst was when he took the presidential oath swearing to defend our country.

Just as bad was when he promised that people would be able to keep their current insurance while at the same time he and Grubber were writing regulations that forced insurance companies to break his promise. The proof that Obama was telling a calculated bald faced lie is that he could have kept his promise by grandfathering existing policies, but refused to do this.

[Linked Image from ]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

How do you figure???

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85

How do you figure???

Squander? By watching it.
Twice.

Up against the clock? November in 4 months.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E

Confederacy of Dunces.

*Snort* LOL
Toole fan, eh? I’m gonna have to dig out my copy.

Last edited by El_CuCuy; 06/23/20.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

How do you figure???

Twice.

Are you one of those undecideds???

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

How do you figure???

Twice.

Are you one of those undecideds???

Hardly.

I’ve donated just south of 3000$ to his 2020 campaign. I expect a helluva lot more for my money.

Now,,,how about you, Pat ? Have you put your money where your mouth is? To Biden, maybe ? Let’s hear about it from you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who wants to live in a communist country and votes for biden can pack your bags now. Leave the USA. President Trump is the only vote to keep the constitution and the USA a republic. If the democrats ever regain the senate and house this country plus our way of life are done for ASAP. Just look at what the democrats have done to our country so far. Democrats want open borders. The Green New Deal, Biden's Clean Energy Revolution would make the US economy 100% clean energy based with net-zero emissions by 2050, as well as target polluters with fees and quotas. Free health care for everyone. Free school for everyone. Raise taxes to 70 to 90% to pay for everything. Close all prisons. Defund all police. These things are just a start for what the democrats wants.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump will win, and win bigly.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugeman, 2500HD, 1936M71, 257 roberts, 1minute, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,686
Posts18,494,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.