Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
OK, now we get to hear him whine, it was it was it was a noose. What a twat!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another American entity ruined.

NASCAR, NFL, NBA, Country Music, the evening news,.... EVERYTHING liberals touch.

They are a cancer to our republic.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Another American entity ruined.

NASCAR, NFL, NBA, Country Music, the evening news,.... EVERYTHING liberals touch.

They are a cancer to our republic.

Playboy! Boy Scouts. Cabelas! Marlin! P o r c h E s.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/24/20.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Oh hell yes.

These guys are a riot!

I watched several of their videos.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Oh hell yes.

These guys are a riot!

I watched several of their videos.

56%

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
NASCAR got their big ratings for the race on TV Monday; mission accomplished.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nicki Haley was gushing how racist America is.

Tucker had a short but good segment on this pathetic BS.

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Swifty52
LMAO Bubba was a half assed driver at best. Never has been in contention for anything. Best finish was 7th in 2015. More than likely was having trouble keeping sponsorship money so had to do something to become a media Smollett darling. Bet the sponsors are all clamoring over him and guaranteeing money. Fu*k him and NASCAR. All sports for that matter.

His contract is up at the end of this year. He needed some sympathy from Richard and the Petty Team so he can keep his job. Joe Gibbs brought him into the sport and tried him in a truck and then an Xfinity car. He basically sucked, so Joe Gibbs sent him down the road.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is Bubbas take on things !

And as a person that doesn't need the fame, doesn't need the hype, doesn't need the media, I could care less. I could give two craps about that. But, to sit there and read — that's my problem I'm reading too much into (what's being said on social media) and investing too much time into it."

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wallace and Petty are both POS. As are all the BLM pandering quarterbacks in the NFL. I told my kid to kick me in the nuts if he ever saw me watching either one of those "sports" on TV. Tried of all these overpaid punks crying about how badly they are treated! Haven't watched BB in years.

Last edited by Switch; 06/24/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nicki Haley was gushing how racist America is.

Tucker had a short but good segment on this pathetic BS.

Being brutally honest about things, there is a difference between the races, at least for the most part. The White race has advanced technically and socially over a period of a thousand years or more, while the Negro race is only a couple of hundred years out of the jungle. Basically speaking, the two races act and think differently, and that is often perceived as being racist on the part of the White race. It is not, it is human behavior kicking in, and the old saying that "birds of a feather, flock together." While that may not always be the case, to be specific as in the mudshark thing, it will hold true most of the time.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just another spoiled fugking brat trying to pretend race is the reason he's ranked below the top 100.

The guy's a rookie in his sport for fugk sake.

All those other driver's should be embarrassed.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
100% correct about the BLM and others using this black rage to fund and propel liberal white's political agenda.

link...? LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So...who's gonna put him on the wall in the next race?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fugking guy has been in racing since he was nine years old.

Yeah, so oppressed. Real tough life.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bubba Wallace should spend time in prison over this hoax.

Politics is War by Other Means
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So...who's gonna put him on the wall in the next race?

No one.They won't dare cross Sir Richard.

When all of the drivers pushed Wallace's car to the front,they illustrated to the world,they are the new generation of cuckold drivers.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Instead of saying "Blacks" we might better say "some blacks" and realize that there are those who oppose this to the core.
If we're going to fight, I just think we'd be a lot better off to join the fight with those who have a voice of decency within the black community as much as we fight against those who attempt to advance the Left's adgenda.

Your thoughts Tex.?

P.S.

Here's but a sample we could get with if we're looking for solutions.
Candace Owens
Officer Tatum
Larry Elder
The Hodges Twins
Jasmine Contours
Dr Carlson
And the list not only goes on, but is growing steadily.

I figure we've got 4 years to work this out, it's a small window, let's get moving together with some real champions and leave those who want to dither behind.
Those are some good people. I'd add Cardinal Sarah to that list. I hope he becomes Pope.

But what you don't seem to comprehend is that identity always boils down to race.
Why? Because in dangerous times, people look for their uniform to figure out if they are safe or not. Lacking uniforms, race is the uniform. You see it in gangs. You see it in how the race card always seems to pay off. It's easy to get along with a diverse crowd in the grocery store. But apply some stress, like a bad economy, all bets are off.

As good as those people on your list are, there's no guarantee that their progeny will be the same because.... all identity boils down to race.

Diversity is a scam. We are paying the piper for it, but we aren't done paying yet. It's gonna get real expensive.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bubba Wallace 'pissed' about attacks on character following investigation into noose in his garage stall

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bubba-...rage-wont-lead-to-charges-031612677.html

Bubba Wallace said Tuesday night he’s “pissed” that some are attacking his character following the determination that no federal charges will be brought after a noose was discovered in his garage stall at Talladega.

Wallace, the only Black driver racing full-time in NASCAR, was informed by NASCAR president Steve Phelps early Sunday evening that a crew member on Wallace’s team had discovered the noose. Wallace — who isn’t allowed to go to the garage because of NASCAR’s coronavirus social distancing protocols — said Phelps called him and told him that he wanted to talk in person.

Wallace said he at first wondered if he had said something wrong to get suspended or punished by NASCAR. Then he realized that was not the case when he went and met with Phelps.

“The look that he had on his face alerted me in a way I’ll never forget as well and I’m still thinking ‘OK what did I do, let me know,’” Wallace told CNN’s Don Lemon. “ … The conversation I had with Steve Phelps I would say, and I’m speaking for him, probably one of the hardest things if not the hardest thing he’s ever had to tell somebody. Tears running down his face. Choked up on every word that he was trying to say, the evidence he brought to me that a hate crime was committed, quote unquote.”

“And I immediately thought my family was in danger and so I was about ready to call my mom and dad and make sure everybody was OK. But it was in the garage stall where our car was at so I was kind of taken aback and not really comprehending everything.”

Wallace made clear what has been publicly reported numerous times but seems to still be causing confusion among those attacking his character on social media. He did not see the noose on Sunday and he was not the one who reported it to NASCAR.

The U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama and the FBI said in a joint statement that the noose had been in Wallace’s garage stall since the October race at Talladega in 2019. Phelps said Tuesday that there were no other garage stall rope handles made into nooses at Talladega and Wallace said on CNN that he realized that it was not targeted at him because of when it was tied.

Paul Menard’s No. 21 car occupied the same garage stall Wallace’s car did this previous weekend. A crew member for Menard’s team said he remembered the rope being tied like a noose in the fall when the No. 21 car was using that garage stall.

And while it’s clear that the rope was tied into a noose long before Wallace’s car occupied the No. 4 garage, Wallace is adamant that it was, in fact, a noose like both the FBI and NASCAR have said. He was asked by Lemon if he’s ever seen a garage pull tied like that.

“Don, the image that I have seen of what was hanging in my garage is not a garage pull,” Wallace said. “I’ve been racing all my life. We’ve raced out of hundreds of garages that never had garage pulls like that. People that want to call it a garage pull put out old videos and photos of knots as their evidence, go ahead. From the evidence that I have, it’s a straight-up noose. The FBI has stated that it was a noose over and over again. NASCAR leadership has stated that it was a noose. I can confirm that. I actually got evidence of what was hanging in my garage over my car around my pit crew guy to confirm that it was a noose. Never seen anything like it.”

– – – – – – –

Nick Bromberg is a writer for Yahoo Sports.

These people are part of a Marxist attack on our country. Everybody knows it's not a noose. If it was a noose, what crime was committed other than made up bs that the lawyers all over the country love. It allows gov lawyers and LE to "get more people in the system". It allows defense lawyers to charge more money to keep people out of jail over non-crimes. Everybody in the country seems to have been brainwashed into thinking it's a crime to be a racist. Not in a free country. Everybody seems to think using racial slurs are criminal acts. Not in a free country. Everybody seems to think it's okay to use racial slurs and physically attack white folks. Not in a country whose laws are right and properly administered. A bunch of white people in this country have decided to kill themselves. This is genocide.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1911a1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,720
Posts18,514,214
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.