-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This Bubba Wallace says he's pissed that no charges were brought. For what? NASCAR keeps claiming it's a noose. It's a fuc king manual garage door opening device that's been around for ages. Richard Petty is a phag.

GB1

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Oh hell yes.

These guys are a riot!

I watched several of their videos.

Hatari,

Glad you enjoyed them.
I'm going to try to catch one of their live tour shows.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Bubba did not notice the noose.... the head of nascar came crying to him about it.

NASCAR has to live with the TV network liberal execs.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Instead of saying "Blacks" we might better say "some blacks" and realize that there are those who oppose this to the core.
If we're going to fight, I just think we'd be a lot better off to join the fight with those who have a voice of decency within the black community as much as we fight against those who attempt to advance the Left's adgenda.

Your thoughts Tex.?

P.S.

Here's but a sample we could get with if we're looking for solutions.
Candace Owens
Officer Tatum
Larry Elder
The Hodges Twins
Jasmine Contours
Dr Carlson
And the list not only goes on, but is growing steadily.

I figure we've got 4 years to work this out, it's a small window, let's get moving together with some real champions and leave those who want to dither behind.
Those are some good people. I'd add Cardinal Sarah to that list. I hope he becomes Pope.

But what you don't seem to comprehend is that identity always boils down to race.
Why? Because in dangerous times, people look for their uniform to figure out if they are safe or not. Lacking uniforms, race is the uniform. You see it in gangs. You see it in how the race card always seems to pay off. It's easy to get along with a diverse crowd in the grocery store. But apply some stress, like a bad economy, all bets are off.

As good as those people on your list are, there's no guarantee that their progeny will be the same because.... all identity boils down to race.

Diversity is a scam. We are paying the piper for it, but we aren't done paying yet. It's gonna get real expensive.

Tyrone,

That's an interesting perspective, albeit a bit pessimistic 😄

I wonder if you are familiar with the "Walk Away Campaign."

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, I'm familiar with "Walk Away". It's a good piece of political campaigning that, obviously, has no effect on physical reality.

Have you ever pondered how much is spent pushing diversity and why so much has to be spent pushing it?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Bubba did not notice the noose.... the head of nascar came crying to him about it.

NASCAR has to live with the TV network liberal execs.

The issue that I take with Bubba/NASCAR is what he signals by running the BLM Slogan along the side of his car.
Few Leftist/Communist hate machines have been as detrimental to the blacks as has BLM.
Deceptive and Exploitative.

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yes, I'm familiar with "Walk Away". It's a good piece of political campaigning that, obviously, has no effect on physical reality.

Have you ever pondered how much is spent pushing diversity and why so much has to be spent pushing it?

Guess we have a different perception of reality, being they are daily on the increase. Do that enough with a powder scale, and the reality becomes a little more evident.

I'm not a supporter of diversity, its divisive
And please dont misread me on this.
I support Traditional American values, and as a Constitutionalist I dont support the fringe adgenda(s) outside of that which some of the "Walk Away-ers" would like to add on.

What I do support is those who are not like me coming on board with the Right. And I'm willing to look at the bigger picture despite the personal lifestyle differences.

If a guy wants to drive a Chevy and isnt pushing his adgenda requiring me to support that just because he does I have to pay for his option, so be it...as long as he is running a Trump 2020 decal it's all good.😁

IN OTHER WORDS; If you are a supporter of the Second Amendment and you want to run a Remington 700 chambered in 270, and I choose my Winchester 70, we can hunt together. Just dont try to steal my money in order to repair your bolt handle.

I'll talk to you later, I've got to get rolling..in my Ford.🙂

Last edited by 358wsm; 06/24/20. Reason: To add IN OTHER WORDS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First Jesse Jackscoon shook down NAPCAR, then Danica Patrick was pushed out in front because she's a 'female driver' and proved that by wrecking every car she drove. Now, Bubba "Jussie" Wallace has been pushed out front in a manufactured crisis and he showed his whiny, entitled black ass to the world. NAPCAR is done.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Another in a long series of such hoaxes perpetrated by black people seeking to superimpose at least a scintilla of reality onto the enormous lie of black victimization by a nation filled with dangerous White racists constantly looking for blacks to harass and harm, when the reality is exactly the opposite, supported by a mountain of statistics, not to mention actual video. Close to 100% of interracial criminal violence between blacks and Whites is black on White, and it's massive, but entirely ignored by the MSM and our political class.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"Destroy everything they touch".

Now it's NASCAR.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Does anyone know a good book about how to get “woke”? Asking for a friend...

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NASCAR died when they stopped racing cars you could buy off the showroom floor.

Last edited by stxhunter; 06/24/20.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by stxhunter
NASCAR died when they stopped racing cars you could off the showroom floor.

Good point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bubba Wallace is doubling down insisting that loop knot was a noose. He must not be fisherman or boy scout.
Never thought I'd say it but Richard Petty is a cuck and he employs a race-baiter.
[Linked Image from 101knots.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Still not one pic of the "noose."

Know why?

Because it was a fugking BOWLINE KNOT!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Another in a long series of such hoaxes perpetrated by black people seeking to superimpose at least a scintilla of reality onto the enormous lie of black victimization by a nation filled with dangerous White racists constantly looking for blacks to harass and harm, when the reality is exactly the opposite, supported by a mountain of statistics, not to mention actual video. Close to 100% of interracial criminal violence between blacks and Whites is black on White, and it's massive, but entirely ignored by the MSM and our political class.

This is the inconvenient truth. Let me relay a couple of stories from the area of rural SW Alabama where I hunt just 2 years ago.
A hunter is in his tree stand and confronts a local father and son coming through his lease poaching. How dare he try to tell them where they can hunt? They shoot him out of the tree and leave him for dead and his teenage son finds him.
A few months later; a local teenager rides his motorcycle through the wrong neighborhood near the same location. He is shot of the back of his bike.
Reverse the races of these incidents; and they would have been headline redneck hate crimes. Happens every day; somewhere.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is there a website where I can find the official list of banned knot types?

If this was actually true, there would have been no law I am aware of broken for someone tying a knot in a rope. This changes when someone's neck gets introduced into the loop made by such a knot. For several carloads of FBI agents to go and investigate such a claim is a travesty.

Hate crimes are altogether bullchit to begin with. You can legislate laws regarding actions, but not for thoughts or intentions.

Last edited by gregintenn; 06/24/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Helping a friend that owns a tree service drop some trees today....tied all kind of knots while rigging the trees, including bowlines, bowlines on bight, running bowlines etc........am I now a confirmed racist or did I break any laws?????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Still not one pic of the "noose."

Know why?

Because it was a fugking BOWLINE KNOT!

Just hoping NASCAR doesn't see me tying up my boat. Of course the f u ckers at the shop will have to get done with it first.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 358wsm

Guess we have a different perception of reality, being they are daily on the increase. Do that enough with a powder scale, and the reality becomes a little more evident.

I'm not a supporter of diversity, its divisive
And please dont misread me on this.
I support Traditional American values, and as a Constitutionalist I dont support the fringe adgenda(s) outside of that which some of the "Walk Away-ers" would like to add on.

What I do support is those who are not like me coming on board with the Right. And I'm willing to look at the bigger picture despite the personal lifestyle differences.
Of course, we all support that. But it's not a difference in perception of reality - it IS reality. The fruits of diversity are ALWAYS the same - divisiveness. There is no accident that it was BLM and not LM. There's no accident that we have the NAACP and the UNCF, BET, etc. It's a law of nature.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1936M71, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1911a1, 62 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,727
Posts18,514,301
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.