S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
...a lovely day for a neighbor, would you be my
Could you be my
Would you be my neighbor?

Man accused of shooting child in head was released from jail just 3 hours earlier
by Caitlyn PenterWednesday, June 24th 2020
AA

Forest City Police Chief Chris LeRoy confirmed that 26-year-old Shaquille Francis was released from jail on unrelated charges three hours before he is accused of shooting 7-year-old Aaliyah Norris in the head. (Photo credit: WLOS staff)

FOREST CITY, N.C. (WLOS) — Police in Forest City said a man was released from jail Tuesday, just hours before he is accused of shooting a child.

WLOS

7-YEAR-OLD FOREST CITY GIRL SHOT IN HEAD; SUSPECT NOW IN CUSTODY

“He was arrested at some point, I don’t know if it was yesterday or not. He was released from custody after noon for some unrelated charges,” LeRoy said.

Forest City Police Chief Chris LeRoy confirmed that 26-year-old Shaquille Francis was released from jail on unrelated charges three hours before he is accused of shooting 7-year-old Aaliyah Norris in the head. (Photo credit: WLOS staff)

Rutherford County arrest records show Francis had been arrested the day of the shooting for assault by pointing a gun. Records also indicated he was given no bond.

LeRoy said at some point the bond decision changed, and Francis was able to bond himself out.

In a search of the North Carolina Department of Corrections website, News 13 also learned Francis had a prior criminal record dating to at least 2017.

“I don’t know whether this was necessarily a random act. I just don’t know what the motivation was,” LeRoy said, adding that Francis and Norris knew each other.

POLICE SEARCH FOR BLACK SUV AFTER CHILD SHOT IN FOREST CITY

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Shaquille Marshon Francis, 26, from Forest City has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury with intent to kill, discharging a weapon into occupied property inflicting serious bodily injury, and discharging a firearm within the city limits. (Photo credit: Forest City Police Department)

Francis now faces three new charges related to the shooting, including assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury with intent to kill.

Police said Francis turned himself in on those charges Wednesday morning. Police also said the charges could be upgraded.

“Depending on how the outcome for the child is, we’ll revisit stuff with the district attorney’s office. And I know our office has already been in contact with them,” LeRoy said.

LeRoy said police are still investigating to see if more people were involved.

On Wednesday afternoon, LeRoy said Norris was still in critical condition.

There is a GoFundMe page to help with Norris’ medical expenses.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Trial and execution next week would save a lot of money and be fair treatment.

Don't they say fair and speed trial?

Last edited by LouisB; 06/24/20.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yah, just ridiculous letting so many out and doing so little time for chit that ought had them swinging in the first place.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LouisB
Trial and execution next week would save a lot of money and be fair treatment.

Don't they say fair and speed trial?

This F'ed up "justice system" Amerika operates under these days, odds are better than even, he'll be let go again, kill AGAIN and be let go once more...

I'd lay 99-1 he'll NEVER see a needle, because as a country, supporting the rule of law and order is pretty much an antiquated concept anymore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has his mama, or grandma, or auntie been on TV yet saying.........."he a good boy, he dinna do nuffin."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not all his fault. It's also the gun's fault, because as we all know, we are suffering from a scourge of "gun violence". Those damn guns are always causing such mayhem and chaos. Let's pass more gun laws;... that'll fix everything and we can all enjoy our public safety, gun free utopia.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shaquille Marshon Francis...lol

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Once again the government that touts itself as your protector fails miserably.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Another upstanding colored piece of [bleep]

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Shaquille Marshon Francis...lol

Those stupid fu-king 'boon mamas' naming their even stupider demon seeds, they're a lost cause, and an incredibly expensive failed experiment.

Trump Won!
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Once again the government that touts itself as your protector fails miserably.

Look at the photo Mag, half bridge of nose to eyebrows, even Roy Orbison could see that massive amount of "stupid."

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

So now the charges are what? It was murder? Probably it was just a terrible accident, the gun just went off by itself. He didn't did Nuffin.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 50 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,858
Posts18,478,546
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.