Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I am in WA state. I have been public twice and had to wear a mask, per my NAZI wife.

Today I wore a mask to get under my nieces bathroom sink and fix a slow drain.

The State in the Iron Mask?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
Got to wonder if this law states specifically how and where the mask is to be worn on one’s face.

....and of what material.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I managed to get into and do a full lap inside Costco today mask-free! The Helenalites were shocked!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I managed to get into and do a full lap inside Costco today mask-free! The Helenalites were shocked!

In our area you can’t get into Costco without a mask.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Felony to wear a mask while concealed carry in WA. I won’t be committing a felony.

VANCOUVER, Wash. — Cowlitz County Sheriff's Office is reminding the public that it is still legal for citizens with concealed carry permits to have their firearm during the COVID-19 pandemic, even if they are covering their face with a mask.

The county notes that other states do have a regulation that prevents those with a face covering from carrying a firearm, but Washington state does not have such a law.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Door guy was distracted and I made my move!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pointing a finger and screeching at Boomer......CRIMINAL 🤪

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Windfall
Well lets see. The US has 4% of the world's population and we are currently at 25% of the world's Covid-19 death rate. The Midwest rates are not raising because we are behaving ourselves and staying the hell away from other people and shopping at stores where masks are not optional, but required.

The up date on the wife's friend with Covid-19 infected in March: 42 days in ICU in a medically induced coma with a breathing tube and IV feeding tube. Awake now but looking at 3 more months of in hospital rehabilitation and still not able to talk because of that air way tube and still being fed through a IV needle. She was able to stand a few days ago with the help of three aids and can sit in a chair now without falling over. About 40% of the muscle mass has been lost to atrophy. I suppose that now that she has awakened they will list her as "recovered". A double lung transplant isn't out of the question. I'll bet that Kathy would have opted for a mask if she only had known what most of us know now.

They are saying that the ICU beds are at 100% filled with Covi patients in parts of Texas and Arizona, so don't get into a major accident.

I feel bad for you if you really believe that chit.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Pointing a finger and screeching at Boomer......CRIMINAL 🤪

😎

Oh, the pasty old Helenalites barely contained themselves! They wanted to attack but my scruffyassed truck driver look had put the fear into them beyond a mere cold virus threat, they knew if they closed in on me they'd risk any number of socially transmitted possibilities....

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/24/20.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly what chit is it that we shouldn't be believing? That line from the movie A Few Good Men about not being able to handle the truth certainly comes to mind. Am I running scared? Darn right I am. Three people in our small circle of friends have had it and Covid is the lead story every day on any news source you choose. Huntz lives in a larger county north of here that has had only 45 reported cased so sure, chances of contacting anything there is remote. Our little county has 2,661 reported cases and it literately exploded over night here. I don't think that they are swabbing dead people or the numbers would be even higher. Can we agree that the health care professionals and the epidemiologists predicted increased cases when social distancing decreased and lack of caution increased? The politicians forecasts haven't exactly been spot on.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
You are cherry picking due to your bias ( infected associations) and buying into the circle of death BS being promoted by the Lying Media. Understandably, but panicky.. Look beyond, at possibly agendas. "Follow the money", and politics are always good bets.

For example: " I don't think that they are swabbing dead people or the numbers would be even higher"

Exactly backwards. They are not swabbing some dead people, simply assigning them into "Covid death" despite no evidence that is true. Easy peasy, let's move on.... and there is monetary incentive I have heard.

Underlying vulnerabilities (often the actual killer) are seldom listed. If tested for at all, and Covid is present we get:

Pneumonia? Covid death.

Heart failure? Covid death.

Kidney failure? Covid death.

Traffic death? Covid death.

Kicked in the head by a horse (from my Dermatologist) - Covid death. Many other examples.

Up to half of the people who have this "deadly disease" (which it is to some) show no symptoms at all - according to the testing that is being done. Here in Alaska the death rate of those testing positive is below 2%. it is likely even those are exaggerated, and the numbers (given the no symptom thing), are actually well below 1%, almost in line with "normal" flu - the strains of which have varying statistics themselves.

Covid has nearly eliminated deaths from pneumonia and ordinary flu, and reduced significantly from some other causes, if you believe the statistics.

Which doesn't mean social distancing, increased hand washing, etc isn't valuable and necessary. I carry Clorox wipes in the vehicles and wipe down everything I have touched after being in the store , hands, door handles interior and exterior, shift knob, steering wheel, key, light switch, etc.

I'm semi anti-social anyway, so avoiding large crowds and trying to slow down my wife's socializing fetish is a plus. Got to bow out of going to a concert ( prepaid tickets) Monday night in favor of strangling a bunch of salmon on the beach on friend's personal use permit. smile

The increasing socializing, mixing with large crowds, relaxing of hygienic standards, less use of masks (I don't use, mostly). will of course increase exposure and contraction. This is not necessarily bad, as the population in general (those that survive) will become increasingly immune - the so called "herd immunity".

Just one more OMG threat in line with global warming, climate change, the yellow peril, acid rain, and the list goes on to sell papers and achieve agendas

Selling bridges......

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
North Carolina as well Friday 5PM.. NO I WILL NOT WEAR ONE!!!!!!! Fined if not. Sheriff already stated will not enforce...

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Hot damn, Boomer. You is quick!!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Initial models by expert Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College COVID-19 Response Team Modeling Report – March 16, 2020 - predicted that the COVID-19 deaths in America alone would approach 2.2 million.

This triggered a shutdown that cost 40 million jobs.

US deaths currently at 126,726, and look like they will reach 150,000 by the end of the summer.

How many cold and flu deaths do we have in a normal year [not 1918 2 million]?
10,000 to 50,000.
But it turns out all cold and flu death stats are a lie to get us to pay for flu shots.

Lies on top of lies.................sound like global warming.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember when prius people had evolve stickers?
Now the libtards are inhibiting adaption/ evolution.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, Windfall, while my heart goes out to your friend, it would help our understanding if maybe you tell us the "demographic" of your friend. Is she old, young, diabetic, heart challenged, any exacerbating factors? 35 and a triathlete is different from 75 and a housewife.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
But they might sew a yellow star on you , as well.

You raise a good point. Would this help us more than masks? Do we have an enemy greater than Corinavirus?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Use your Google-fu.

This ain’t hard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kr...293-cdde6df7-6210-48ac-bca2-3e616e43d74d

Can you wear a mask and carry a weapon in Washington?

To verify, we talked to Governor Inslee's office and the Spokane County Sheriff's office.

Washington Administrative Code 516-52-020 is one that is creating confusion on this topic. It actually pertains to the Western Washington University campus.

Mike Faulk with the governor's office said, according to the WAC, "face masks," among other things, may fall under the definition of armor, and that armor used in an intimidating way or to intimidate others on campus is prohibited.

But he said wearing a mask to protect yourself and the campus community from transmission of COVID-19 is not intimidating, nor intended to intimidate.

It's for that reason you can conceal carry and wear a mask.

There is simply no conflict between a public health order for face coverings and existing state law for CPL holders.

Spokane County Sheriff's Corporal Mark Gregory reiterates this.

He said if you can legally carry a firearm, the mask requirement will not make it illegal to do so.

In fact, right now, local law enforcement are focusing on educating the public about this new mandate

The Washington Association of Sheriff's and Police Chiefs released a statement on this Wednesday.

It reads in part, "Washington law enforcement agencies continue to focus on education and engagement regarding state orders related to the coronavirus crisis. The statewide face covering order is a public health and safety measure, it is not a mandate for law enforcement to detain, cite or arrest violators. Law enforcement has always had discretion on enforcement based on individual situations and resources. Sheriffs and Chiefs will continue to communicate and make decisions in the interest of public safety within our counties and cities.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 22 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.