Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
There will be no influx of new fans. The traditions are gone, and the most loyal fans are as well.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Does anyone know a good book about how to get “woke”? Asking for a friend...

Happy Trails

Bob

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Poor little baby:

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
He is making friends quickly!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
NASCAR died when they stopped racing cars you could buy off the showroom floor.

They never raced anything close to what you could buy off the showroom floor.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Note the contrast.

LMAO.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 358wsm

Tex,

There more than a few blacks living in Yankee country, you know that.

I wonder, when you say "The blacks..." are you including all of them.?

Let's say, a white bad actor was made a hero. Neo types, showed up and started burning down my shops and looting my street and spray painting WLM all over everything but the ashes, oh, and beat the hell out of anybody and everybody they encountered. And then demanded a list of all the schiettt they wanted.

Do you know how angry I would be, how pissed that they would use my skin tone to advance their adgenda..I'd be a hot mess over it. They would in NO way represent me, my values, or my ethics. Not even close.

It just so happens that with what BLM is doing to the blacks with ethics, with values, and with a desire to boldly denounce the BLM Soros backed adgenda...they are as pissed as I would be.

Instead of saying "Blacks" we might better say "some blacks" and realize that there are those who oppose this to the core.
If we're going to fight, I just think we'd be a lot better off to join the fight with those who have a voice of decency within the black community as much as we fight against those who attempt to advance the Left's adgenda.

Your thoughts Tex.?

P.S.

Here's but a sample we could get with if we're looking for solutions.
Candace Owens
Officer Tatum
Larry Elder
The Hodges Twins
Jasmine Contours
Dr Carlson
And the list not only goes on, but is growing steadily.

I figure we've got 4 years to work this out, it's a small window, let's get moving together with some real champions and leave those who want to dither behind.

358wsm
I just saw your response. I am going to give this a little more thought and then give you an answer. A lot of my problems with blacks come because of Yankees. I worked paper mills and chemical plant a lot of years. The last year I made 27 states in 9 months. In Chillicothe Ohio at the mead plant. I had an American flag, a Texas flag and a Confederate Battle sticker on my hard hat. A union member in the breakroom got me thrown out of all breakrooms and vending areas for being racist. I asked him how many were in his neighborhood he said 0. I asked how many at the mill I was at he said 1. There were around 1500 workers at that mill and only 1 black. There are blacks right next door to me. It was 50/50 at my last job. I dont think anyone who doesn't live and work with them has a right to talk to me about racism. By the way 358 how many in your neighborhood? How many at your job? It is easy to call me racist, I live with them any ain't nobody that has called me racist has walked in my shoes. [/quote]

Thank you Tex,

First off, if you notice, I called out Duck for using the term "racist" and asked him and another schiett stirrer to leave this thread.
You'll not find me referring to, or calling anyone a racist... its non productive and undermining any potential solution.

I also want to thank you for sharing your story, and for being a hard worker, and for contributing to this Great Nation.
I honestly dont know about the "Yankees" but it sounds to me that the Union(s) you, and anybody else I've spoken with who has worked for a Union has a similar issue, Liberal Politics.

To answer your question, the number is 16,226 out of a total population of roughly 291,538./ 3.6%

[/quote]
What about the hugely disproportionate crime rates?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Note the contrast.

LMAO.

He has lots of trouble holding eye contact... not a secure sign... not telling the truth.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just watch, the photographic evidence of the "noose" will be redacted from the official FBI federal hate crime investigation. 15 FBI agents covering up a hoax. Imagine that.

Let's see if the tag line of that rope comes out of the top or bottom and if it slips or holds.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mirage243

the different car companies back in the day had to sell at least 200 of the cars they were going to race, of course, the were modified more by the time the got to track. Dodge Daytona and Plymouth Super bird being two examples.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
of course, they were modified more by the time the got to the track.

My point exactly

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Real nooses would make lousy garage-door pulls, they slip way too easily. Tying a noose might be the most enduring thing I learned in boy scouts, my brother and I used one to string up my kid sister's favorite cowgirl doll when she was seven grin

And I agree, just this one guy alone is nailing the lid on Nascar's coffin frown

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Morewood
Just watch, the photographic evidence of the "noose" will be redacted from the official FBI federal hate crime investigation. 15 FBI agents covering up a hoax. Imagine that.

Let's see if the tag line of that rope comes out of the top or bottom and if it slips or holds.

Fershure.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
of course, they were modified more by the time the got to the track.

My point exactly

Kinda opposite actually.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Still not one pic of the "noose."

Know why?

Because it was a fugking BOWLINE KNOT!

I'm going to go with overhand loop, because it looks like the tag is on top.

Either way, not an adjustable loop like a noose would be.

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 358wsm

Tex,

There more than a few blacks living in Yankee country, you know that.

I wonder, when you say "The blacks..." are you including all of them.?

Let's say, a white bad actor was made a hero. Neo types, showed up and started burning down my shops and looting my street and spray painting WLM all over everything but the ashes, oh, and beat the hell out of anybody and everybody they encountered. And then demanded a list of all the schiettt they wanted.

Do you know how angry I would be, how pissed that they would use my skin tone to advance their adgenda..I'd be a hot mess over it. They would in NO way represent me, my values, or my ethics. Not even close.

It just so happens that with what BLM is doing to the blacks with ethics, with values, and with a desire to boldly denounce the BLM Soros backed adgenda...they are as pissed as I would be.

Instead of saying "Blacks" we might better say "some blacks" and realize that there are those who oppose this to the core.
If we're going to fight, I just think we'd be a lot better off to join the fight with those who have a voice of decency within the black community as much as we fight against those who attempt to advance the Left's adgenda.

Your thoughts Tex.?

P.S.

Here's but a sample we could get with if we're looking for solutions.
Candace Owens
Officer Tatum
Larry Elder
The Hodges Twins
Jasmine Contours
Dr Carlson
And the list not only goes on, but is growing steadily.

I figure we've got 4 years to work this out, it's a small window, let's get moving together with some real champions and leave those who want to dither behind.

358wsm
I just saw your response. I am going to give this a little more thought and then give you an answer. A lot of my problems with blacks come because of Yankees. I worked paper mills and chemical plant a lot of years. The last year I made 27 states in 9 months. In Chillicothe Ohio at the mead plant. I had an American flag, a Texas flag and a Confederate Battle sticker on my hard hat. A union member in the breakroom got me thrown out of all breakrooms and vending areas for being racist. I asked him how many were in his neighborhood he said 0. I asked how many at the mill I was at he said 1. There were around 1500 workers at that mill and only 1 black. There are blacks right next door to me. It was 50/50 at my last job. I dont think anyone who doesn't live and work with them has a right to talk to me about racism. By the way 358 how many in your neighborhood? How many at your job? It is easy to call me racist, I live with them any ain't nobody that has called me racist has walked in my shoes.

Thank you Tex,

First off, if you notice, I called out Duck for using the term "racist" and asked him and another schiett stirrer to leave this thread.
You'll not find me referring to, or calling anyone a racist... its non productive and undermining any potential solution.

I also want to thank you for sharing your story, and for being a hard worker, and for contributing to this Great Nation.
I honestly dont know about the "Yankees" but it sounds to me that the Union(s) you, and anybody else I've spoken with who has worked for a Union has a similar issue, Liberal Politics.

To answer your question, the number is 16,226 out of a total population of roughly 291,538./ 3.6%

[/quote]
What about the hugely disproportionate crime rates?[/quote]

It exists.
FBIUCR lays it out pretty well.

It's a good read listing every crime from petty to murder/homicide.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by duck911
For starters, the 'fire has already come to the conclusion that this was a publicity stunt by Wallace himself.

See the rope thread.

This aged well. Exponentially well, if I do say so myself. What's your secret?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
"It was a straight up noose!" booo hoooo I'm a dumphucqk attentions whore. BW

it was a simple loop knot? Still looking... Nevermind. I can't locate any solid info on the knot. Knot surprising.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/24/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You could buy a Super bird off of the show room floor on Friday and race it on Sunday !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://web.archive.org/web/20151002041818/https://www.foxsports.com/nascar/shake-and-bake/bubba-wallace-brian-scott-spat-gets-ugly-spills-over-to-twitter-092715

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1Longbow, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,675
Posts18,513,249
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.