-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Starbucks has been way more pro cop/gun than they needed to be in this climate.

I can't even imagine how hard it is for them to navigate all the lame ass pitfalls being in their business during this schidt show.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Not a huge fan of their coffee either, but the echo chamber around here kinda bugs....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No actual Starbucks location anywhere close but I just looked and woman has a bag ground Sumatra in the cupboard.

Add a little Cool Whip and it would make a wonderful dessert coffee.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
No actual Starbucks location anywhere close but I just looked and woman has a bag ground Sumatra in the cupboard.

Add a little Cool Whip and it would make a wonderful dessert coffee.

Fuggggh....now Sam's caught the gay...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
I don't go just because of crappy coffee at stupid prices... Simple.

HEAR ! HEAR ! My thots Xactly.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Redneck
I don't go just because of crappy coffee at stupid prices... Simple.

Pretty much this.

And the help is usually suspect, to boot.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Higginez
I can't even imagine how hard it is for them to navigate all the lame ass pitfalls being in their business during this schidt show.

I don't agree with this statement. Companies have a fiduciary duty to remain neutral, both for their own bottom line and that of their shareholders. These corporations have no business forcing their Leftist politics down the public's throat and I, for one, resent he Hell out of it. I do not and I will not patronize these companies unless there is absolutely no other option. This is yet another example of "go along to get along," and Americans, yet again, not standing up for American values and mores and not standing up for what is right. What these companies are doing is wrong. They are supporting the communist agenda and they are complicit in the Globalist's agenda to subvert and destroy America - they are subverting the very country that has enabled them to become wealthy. How ignorant, can they possibly be?

Sure, they think they're doing it in the name of "Diversity," in the name of "Inclusion," and in the name of "Equality." They are manufacturing problems where there are none. America ceased being a racist country, long ago, and this diversity crap will be our undoing - it is our undoing. Heck, just take a look at the UK if you question what I've written here.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
dessert coffee.

WTF? That's grounds to revoke your Man Card.

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/25/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.

Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so.

Now how much is that grande frapa-mocha poka served by Sven the coffee slinger?

Call me crazy but here Ive been honored to just sit down and enjoy that coffee with my Friend as we talk about world events and everything else under the sun each morning.

Those have been my best experiences involving Starbucks coffee.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Higginez

I don't agree with this statement. Companies have a fiduciary duty to remain neutral, both for their own bottom line and that of their shareholders. These corporations have no business forcing their Leftist politics down the public's throat and I, for one, resent he Hell out of it. I do not and I will not patronize these companies unless there is absolutely no other option. This is yet another example of "go along to get along," and Americans, yet again, not standing up for American values and mores and not standing up for what is right. What these companies are doing is wrong. They are supporting the communist agenda and they are complicit in the Globalist's agenda to subvert and destroy America - they are subverting the very country that has enabled them to become wealthy. How ignorant, can they possibly be?

Sure, they think they're doing it in the name of "Diversity," in the name of "Inclusion," and in the name of "Equality." They are manufacturing problems where there are none. America ceased being a racist country, long ago, and this diversity crap will be our undoing - it is our undoing. Heck, just take a look at the UK if you question what I've written here.

Starbucks is doing what Starbucks needs to do to survive and I'll not blame them for trying to stay afloat.

They tried staying neutral and had to bow to blm so it aint a "diversity" or "inclusion" thing.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/11/starbucks-bans-employees-from-wearing-black-lives-matter-attire/

It's total Bull Schidt!

If we are to keep this ship afloat, it's up to the common man to stand up for what is right and we aren't doing it.

Yet.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The only Starbucks I ever get close to is in the Safeway store in Dryden, Ontario.

There ain’t no Starbucks in Dryden, Texas! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha. There ain't crap in Dryden, Texas. Calm and peaceful. Well, until the cartels anyway.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Starry Bucks (pun intended) went half cocked (pun intended) long before BLM.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3017684...-guns-into-its-stores-unless-you-want-to

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Starry Bucks (pun intended) went half cocked (pun intended) long before BLM.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3017684...-guns-into-its-stores-unless-you-want-to

Yes they did, after the open carry idiots forced their hand.

https://www.newsweek.com/assault-ri...vist-debate-twitter-mass-shooter-1453145

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Higginez: Again, I disagree. Is this a one way street? So, it's ok for Target to promote perversion, it's ok for Gillette to disparage white men, while elevating black men to saint-like levels, it's ok for companies like Disney and other producers of children's programming to promote mixed race gay couples, lesbian marriage, perversion and white men as bumbling idiots? There are countless examples. All these companies were doing just fine before they made the decision to embark on their social justice and social engineering campaigns. Starbucks has always been one of these companies as well, but when they make a corporate decision to protect their brand, by requiring their employees to adhere to their dress code, the Woketards turn on them. Starbucks had a perfectly valid reason to ban BLM materials and clothing at their stores - they are a brand and they have guidelines to protect their brand, which includes projecting a professional image. BLM t-shirts and other such crap dilutes this brand - it has nothing whatever to do with BLM.

I can & I will blame them for their actions - they, and countless other "PC" or "woke" companies are part of the problem. They are not standing up to protect American values, they are caving to the PC/commie crowd. These Leftists activists are but a minority in this country and choosing to support them over the hard-working American majority is a major part of what's wrong with this country. So it's ok for these companies to alienate Conservatives, while supporting lawlessness and communists? I think not.

- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously, Starbucks was being cool about it and the stupid a-holes started showing up with ar's and shidt.

The extremists on both sides make for a worse America, but we consider our side righteous no matter what.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am being serious and I don't consider our side righteous. Our side is righteous. The alternative is Communism, and believe it, Communism is their goal. These Woketards are too stupid to understand it. They are being used as pawns. Look at how well Communism has worked for every country that has ever implemented it. Communism is what they want in America, never mind that Communism is responsible for hundreds of millions of murders. And never mind that Communism will kill them as well.

This is not about equality and diversity. This is about transforming American into a Communist nation.

- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Higginez: Again, I disagree. Is this a one way street? So, it's ok for Target to promote perversion, it's ok for Gillette to disparage white men, while elevating black men to saint-like levels, it's ok for companies like Disney and other producers of children's programming to promote mixed race gay couples, lesbian marriage, perversion and white men as bumbling idiots? There are countless examples. All these companies were doing just fine before they made the decision to embark on their social justice and social engineering campaigns. Starbucks has always been one of these companies as well, but when they make a corporate decision to protect their brand, by requiring their employees to adhere to their dress code, the Woketards turn on them. Starbucks had a perfectly valid reason to ban BLM materials and clothing at their stores - they are a brand and they have guidelines to protect their brand, which includes projecting a professional image. BLM t-shirts and other such crap dilutes this brand - it has nothing whatever to do with BLM.

I can & I will blame them for their actions - they, and countless other "PC" or "woke" companies are part of the problem. They are not standing up to protect American values, they are caving to the PC/commie crowd. These Leftists activists are but a minority in this country and choosing to support them over the hard-working American majority is a major part of what's wrong with this country. So it's ok for these companies to alienate Conservatives, while supporting lawlessness and communists? I think not.

It is not a one way street and I'm not really sure why you'd bring that into the discussion.

Target pushing the gay thing or Gillettes treatment of men is nowhere near the same thing.

What I think is funny, is how many right wingers see Starbucks as a huge leftist company only because they are from Seattle and sell coffee to left wing commies.

It's not up to corporate America to stand up to BLM.

If us right wingers had the youth on our side, we'd have a cancel culture all our own against Target, Levis, Disney, Gillette etc. now wouldn't we?

I'd prefer they stay out of politics entirely and in my opinion, Starbucks has tried.

Have a good evening.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Higginez: Starbucks is definitely a Leftist company, but not for the reasons you stated:

1) Howard Schultz, owner of Starbucks, is a Hillary Clinton supporter.
2) Starbucks is anti 2nd Amendment.
3) When Trump banned Islamic refugees, Starbucks vowed to hire 10K Islamic refugees.
4) Employees were directed, by Schultz, to talk to customers about current US race relations through their #RaceTogether campaign.
5) Starbucks is anti-Christian.
6) Howard Shulttz is highly intolerant of those who do not share his Leftist ideals.
7) Howard Schultz publicly stated that he does not want the business of Conservatives who support traditional marriage over gay marriage and that those shareholders who hold these beliefs should sell their shares and invest in a different company.

Starbucks has definitely not tried to stay out of politics. Howard Schultz is a Leftist tool and Starbucks is definitely a Leftist organization. No offense meant to you, but for you to suggest otherwise, is simply incorrect.

Additionally, for you to suggest that if we had our youth we'd be engaging in a cancel culture of our own is also incorrect. Again, I mean you no offense, but this betrays your lack of understanding regarding the difference between Conservatives and Liberals.

Leftists are activists by nature, they simply cannot leave well-enough alone and must constantly agitate. Their insatiable appetite for agitation and transformation will never be satisfied. They use emotion and coercion broadly to support their agenda. Leftists believe that government action (interference is a better word) is necessary to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. Liberals believe that it is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights.

Conservatives, on the other hand, believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Conservatives believe that the role of government is to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservatives simply want to be left alone to go about their business and their lives, unhindered, without undue regulation and without government interference. Conservatives do not agitate. Conservatives do not seek or engage in violence, unless absolutely necessary and there is no other choice. Violence is the last resort for a Conservative, while it's often the first choice for a Leftist.

You are correct that it's not up to corporate America to stand up to BLM. What you're missing in that equation; however, is that it's not their role to support them either.

I wish you a good evening as well.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
... Look at how well Communism has worked for every country that has ever implemented it. Communism is what they want in America, never mind that Communism is responsible for hundreds of millions of murders. And never mind that Communism will kill them as well.
This is not about equality and diversity. This is about transforming American into a Communist nation.

Aside from the Starbucks issue for a minute...
I studied the subject of Communism as a youth...learned the truth about it.
It sounds like you are also familiar with it's history.

I have a hard time getting people to read. Sometimes they will watch a video.
Eventually, a man named Aaron Zelman produced a documentary on the death toll of Communism upon its own people in the past century. One of the few ever done, and IMHO probably the best. Unfortunately he died a while back.
I fortunately got Mr. Zelman's permission to show it to private groups at no charge. Did that for years. I wish I could give a link to the full video. JPFO sells the DVD and is careful to protect the copyright. Here's the intro that they posted. If you know of others in your area interested in this subject, you might want to share it with them. It uses actual archived photos of the infamous historical events and keeps a good pace to keep it interesting to those with the shortest attention spans. It was made for and intended for TV. I highly recommend it. Have a great weekend.

Happy Camper

Innocents Betrayed, JPFO/Aaron Zelman production

Brief introduction:

JPFO
http://dev.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/ib.htm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy_Camper: As a student of history, I do indeed know a bit, but I'll definitely look into the JPFO video on Communism. Thanks. Too many people are ignorant of American history, world history and the many different forms of government, which obviously includes Communism. We have the Public Educational Indoctrination system to thank for that ignorance.

Many would do well to watch the following video, particularly, these BLM/ANTIFA/Leftist agitators who have virtually no understanding of the different types of political systems, as clearly evidenced by them labeling Conservatives as Nazis and Fascists, when in actuality, the opposite is true - it is they who are the Fascists. Although basic, this video does a great job of explaining the difference between these forms of governments and is an excellent resource for those wanting to reexamine the many types of political systems - Conservatives included:

- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I go to Starbucks, and will continue.

About 5 or 6 times in the last 20 years.
Rockefeller center, we were cold and wet, it was a hot drink.
Pittsburgh, during the St Patties parade, they had a shutter, I bought a black coffee.
My youngest likes the fancy coffees. On vacation I might hit one in a
truck stop to treat her.

Don't go in any coffee shop often.
$4 coffee doesn't taste any better than $2 coffee.

Actually though, I'm holding a cup of Starbucks right now.
A family member gets k-cups at the food bank. He gives me a case every
once in a while. Great coffee this. For the price!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.