Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I’m sure you’ve read about the stunt pulled last week for Trump’s Tulsa gathering, where K-pop and TikTok fans claim to have ordered up all the tickets without intending to show up. They’re very proud of themselves.

Similarly, K-pop band BTS donated $1m to BLM, and their fans matched it.

I know of these things because my SD is into K-pop and I monitor it. I also know there is barely a week that goes by that some K-pop or TikTok “star” doesn’t commit suicide. K-pop is also rife with sexual predation of fans.

They preach love and acceptance, and it seems it’s mostly based in validation - it gets “likes” on social media.

The fans idolize these “stars” yet many of them are mentally ill, based on the numerous suicides.

What does it say of the future that our youth idolize mentally ill people?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I’m sure you’ve read about the stunt pulled last week for Trump’s Tulsa gathering, where K-pop and TikTok fans claim to have ordered up all the tickets without intending to show up. They’re very proud of themselves.

Similarly, K-pop band BTS donated $1m to BLM, and their fans matched it.

I know of these things because my SD is into K-pop and I monitor it. I also know there is barely a week that goes by that some K-pop or TikTok “star” doesn’t commit suicide. K-pop is also rife with sexual predation of fans.

They preach love and acceptance, and it seems it’s mostly based in validation - it gets “likes” on social media.

The fans idolize these “stars” yet many of them are mentally ill, based on the numerous suicides.

What does it say of the future that our youth idolize mentally ill people?

Poor parenting. Too many parents are not there for kids, addicted themselves to social media or worse want to be their kids best friends.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
"Without a vision the people perish (cast off restraint.)" No buy-in based on no future leads to riots and anarchy's appeal. We REALLY should have repented.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reads like breakfast cereals of the 70's.

Love me somemore K-Pop Mom!

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,584 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,546
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.