Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"ObamaCare premiums are going up, up, up, just as I have been predicting for two years. ObamaCare is OWNED by the Democrats, and it is a disaster," Trump tweeted.

"But do not worry. Even though the Dems want to Obstruct, we will Repeal & Replace right after Tax Cuts!"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
"ObamaCare premiums are going up, up, up, just as I have been predicting for two years. ObamaCare is OWNED by the Democrats, and it is a disaster," Trump tweeted.

"But do not worry. Even though the Dems want to Obstruct, we will Repeal & Replace right after Tax Cuts!"

Obamacare fell under its own weight.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"The Trump plan will rewrite the tax code to allow working parents to deduct from their income taxes child care expenses for up to four children and elderly dependents,"

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"They want to be miners, but their jobs have been taken away," Trump said at an Aug. 10, 2016, rally in Abingdon, Va. "And we're going to bring them back, folks."

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
“One of my first acts as president will be to establish a commission on radical Islam which will include reformist voices in the Muslim community who will hopefully work with us."

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
"The Trump plan will rewrite the tax code to allow working parents to deduct from their income taxes child care expenses for up to four children and elderly dependents,"

Did your taxes go up or down with trump’s tenure?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
“I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria, as part of this mass migration, that if I win, if I win, they're going back.”

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Did your taxes go up or down with trump’s tenure?

Did i say anything? Im just posting specific quotes lmao.... did he do what he said in the caption? No... no he didnt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just put it on the cuff. Keynesian economics.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by szihn
Trump has indeed passed more anti gun laws (willingly signed, not vetoed ---and was THE man that suggested the red-lags laws in the 1st place) then Obama did in all 8 years of office, and that a fact, not an opinion.

I can't get past this. Trump doesn't "pass" laws. As THE Chief Executive of our country, he SIGNS legislation that Congress has already passed. But semantics aside, Trump has not signed one gun control law that I'm aware of. Again, he ordered the ATF to revise their regs on Bump Stocks. That's not passing a law or signing one. It may be that Trump has technically been involved in more gun control by doing that one thing, than Obama was since Zero was blocked by Congress on new gun laws. I'm not sure that is even the case though since Obama issued a lot of Executive Orders and gun control may have been in some of them. The bottom line though is that Trump hasn't signed any gun control law into affect.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions, so why wouldn't Congress allow individuals the same exemptions," Trump said on his campaign website.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That’s my point civil unrest and possible war factions due to corrupt and illegal seizure in obtaining the office of President. When you now have no voice what do you really have. Lawlessness by Dems may require justified lawlessness by the opposition.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"As an example of the power structure I'm fighting, AT&T is buying Time Warner and thus CNN, a deal we will not approve in my administration because it's too much concentration of power in the hands of too few."

As well later supports the T-Mobile/Sprint merger.... as John Legere suddenly only patronizes Trump Int’l hotels hahahaha

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"The Trump Plan will collapse the current seven tax brackets to three brackets."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lawlessness by Dems may require justified lawlessness by the opposition.

trump has had so many opportunities. It makes me think Soros bet on two horses the last election.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
“The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"The 3.8 percent Obamacare tax on investment income will be repealed, as will the alternative minimum tax."

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"As part of this reform, we will eliminate the carried interest deduction and other special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors, and for people like me, but unfair to American workers."

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
"We will end the sanctuary cities that have resulted in so many needless deaths. Cities that refuse to cooperate with federal authorities will not receive taxpayer dollars, and we will work with Congress to pass legislation to protect those jurisdictions that do assist federal authorities.”

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,254
Posts18,486,311
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.