Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This guy is not impressed with black people. Watch it before the PC Police take it down.

Black Preacher Blasts Blacks

Last edited by ShaunRyan; 06/28/20.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Link fixed

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The best is the picture of the Roman ruins of 2000 years ago and todays African hut.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thinking that the collection plate went rather empty for Rev.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One problem not mentioned is the Black man doesn't recognize when he is being used by the White man.

to be honest right now the main problem is White people, for some reason "White Guilt" is a powerful thing. You look at most of these "Peaceful" protests it's mainly Whites and a few Blacks.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BET founder stated that black people are laughing at self congratulating white leftists that tear down statues thinking they’re helping to erase racism.

That spoke volumes

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm glad the rev said it and I didn't.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like this one from 2009.It applies for what's happening today too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-UPttf-dg

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by philgood80
BET founder stated that black people are laughing at self congratulating white leftists that tear down statues thinking they’re helping to erase racism.

That spoke volumes
until he said we should pay about
$358,000 to every black American to assuage for our whiteness

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's a lot of sneakers

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's pastor James Manning.
Pastors the largest church in Harlem.

I'm not affiliated with him or his church and he's not affiliated with me and mine. That said, we spoke at length when he came to West Virginia.

The last time that we spoke was on a live international broadcast. He gets away with saying a lot of things that most don't say.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Black wisdom matters,

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Every inner city school should put up a statue of Ben.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

That's a lot of sneakers

Hah!

Buy stock in Popeyes.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The key is to focus on what black folks CAN do. For example. Many years ago they were outstanding in many areas of construction. I can remember some very good masonry and concrete finishing crews that were made up of 100% black workers. This issue today is that many of them have removed themselves from the workforce. Bringing back the dignity of labor would go a long way to helping black folks. Heck....it would help a lot of dead bead white folks too.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The key is to focus on what black folks CAN do. For example. Many years ago they were outstanding in many areas of construction. I can remember some very good masonry and concrete finishing crews that were made up of 100% black workers. This issue today is that many of them have removed themselves from the workforce. Bringing back the dignity of labor would go a long way to helping black folks. Heck....it would help a lot of dead bead white folks too.

Unfortunately the lust for lower labor costs by both Ds & Rs led to the willing elimination of both blacks and whites in the construction industries in favor of browns. Slave labor rates just too good to pass up even if it meant abandoning the borders of your own country. Firmly convinced of bribery and pay-offs to politicians sworn to uphold the Constitution only to fight against it. Pig Piglosy has plenty of cartel dollars stashed away.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And I did residential construction. Worked with one of the finest men you'd ever meet that was an exception to what we see today. Amicable, wise, honest, never a foul word. And black. Plenty of black and white mixed crews. But those jobs are sold out by both parties.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Unfortunately the lust for lower labor costs by both Ds & Rs led to the willing elimination of both blacks and whites in the construction industries in favor of browns. Slave labor rates just too good to pass up even if it meant abandoning the borders of your own country. Firmly convinced of bribery and pay-offs to politicians sworn to uphold the Constitution only to fight against it. Pig Piglosy has plenty of cartel dollars stashed away.

Both spot on, and Trump had us on the way to reversing this before the pandemic hit. A sustained period of Trumpanomics would do more for those in poverty than the "Great" Society or the War on Poverty ever did.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by philgood80

That spoke volumes
until he said we should pay about
$358,000 to every black American to assuage for our whiteness

True. Not arguing that. Simply his sentiment that it is all friggin ridiculous

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (1936M71, admin, 44mc, 7887mm08, 8 invisible), 2,169 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,702
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.