G
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Celine Dion had a black baby?.... laugh

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Very few of my inner-city students, white or black, understood what I meant when I referred to them as "Planned Parenthood Poster Children"!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Celine Dion had a black baby?.... laugh

It does look like her.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Roberts is a POS traitor.

In the 2016 case, he dissented from the majority opinion on the exact same issue.

He hid behind the liberal 5-3 majority.

Now that his vote would have made the difference, he hid behind a bullshit legal principle.

Can't figure out if he's a liberal or bought, but it's one of the two.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Supreme Court has become as political as any other branch of government. They are refusing to take on controversial issues regarding the First and Second Ammendments, immigration and other issues that are not constitutional. Clarence Thomas is the only truly constitutionalist Supreme Court Justice and he is getting tired of this stuff.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
He sided with Supreme Court Liberals in a 5-4 decision to strike down LA's strict abortion law.

There is no shame in not wanting to financially support raising someone else's kids.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Abortion is a very tough issue. I'm pro - life, but also believe in the death penalty. Guess that makes me just another conservative a hypocrite.

You're not a hypocrite at all. One committed a crime and is receiving a punishment. The other committed no crime and is being murdered. Big difference.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm glad he did, 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973 in the US of A. If it wasn't for abortion we'd be over run negros and the Republican party would of been abolished by 2000. Abortion isn't ideal but without we'd be screwed big time.

Abortion is just WRONG, on so many levels - doesn't matter WHO gives up a life!!!!!!! - Or who takes it !!!!!!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Would the Israelites have stopped the Philistines from killing their own children? To what extent are you responsible to protect your enemy from themselves? It is wrong and they know it is wrong. They have been counseled to depravity of their action.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I think Roberts enjoys the limelight as being the swing vote now that Kennedy is gone. Sort of attention seeking behavior.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'm glad he did, 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973 in the US of A. If it wasn't for abortion we'd be over run negros and the Republican party would of been abolished by 2000. Abortion isn't ideal but without we'd be screwed big time.

Abortion is just WRONG, on so many levels - doesn't matter WHO gives up a life!!!!!!! - Or who takes it !!!!!!!

You're entitled to that opinion, but the majority want abortions to remain legal.

People love to bitch and moan about the Govt "not following the laws", then turn around and bitch when they do follow the laws.

You can't force your morality on others any more than they can force theirs on you.

Life is much easier once you accept that fact and stop trying to control anyone aside from yourself.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm very much pro-life, but it's not Robert's vote on abortion that worries me, it's his continuous siding with the liberal judges on votes. This is we really need to get at least one more Conservative judge on the SCOTUS.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Snyper

You're entitled to that opinion, but the majority want abortions to remain legal.

People love to bitch and moan about the Govt "not following the laws", then turn around and bitch when they do follow the laws.

You can't force your morality on others any more than they can force theirs on you.

Life is much easier once you accept that fact and stop trying to control anyone aside from yourself.

Laws are morality, dumbass...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Snyper

Laws are morality, dumbass...

And when laws diverge from morality is when the trouble starts.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Roberts is a disappointment.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Roberts is owned, heart and soul, by someone. Video of him with a live boy or dead girl or some such. He is their trained monkey.

As for abortion itself, it is easy to argue that it is morally wrong, what with the killing of an innocent. And in a NW euro monoculture, it ought to be outlawed and can be outlawed, thus aligning law with morality. In a degenerate multiethnic empire like the USA, outlawing abortion is not possible. The unity of opinion or moral code does not exist and the ruling class is too far gone in its degeneracy and alienation from those they rule.

Romans 1:24-32 has several applications, one of which is to the black community and their propensity for impulsive violence and sexual congress. And, of course, to the homosexual community. And last, to the USA as a polity, where the old NW Euro ruling class allowed aliens to co-opt the machinery of power.

Originally Posted by Roamns_Ch_01

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I grew up poor as any black kid, I am 59 years old and still have no idea who my dad was, my family was on welfare, my mom was a drug addict and stepdad a drunk. I've never been in prison and respect other people's property and life. According to what I hear and read my life should have been ended before being born. By the way I love God and America.

So convince me that abortion is okay for even these black babies born in the ghetto. I want to see the "moral" side of deciding what baby lives and which ones die. I made my choice when I was a kid that by working and staying out of trouble I would not live as I grew up. Abortion takes that choice away from me and millions of others.

I hope Trump gets elected and is able to appoint a justice that will side with life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I want to see the "moral" side of deciding what baby lives and which ones die.

here,here

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/06/29...d-of-support-from-the-constitutions-text

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (270wsmnutt, 257Bob, 2500HD, 1badf350, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 222ND, 70 invisible), 2,976 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,682
Posts18,534,375
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.