Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by gunner500
Get Trump/Kill Whitey.....................................................

Gunner, I’m surprised that we haven’t seen such banners.

They'll hoist those, then the shooting will start ; ]

Trump Won!
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Get Trump/Kill Whitey.....................................................

Gunner, I’m surprised that we haven’t seen such banners.

They'll hoist those, then the shooting will start ; ]

Waiting patiently.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the hospital had your friends contact info I am guessing they also had his insurance info.
He should call his insurance co. and let them know what happened because they are going to bill his insurance.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paul_M
If the hospital had your friends contact info I am guessing they also had his insurance info.
He should call his insurance co. and let them know what happened because they are going to bill his insurance.

Yea, he went through the check in procedures, just never got seen.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hospitals and billing.

A friend’s daughter was in the hospital for 8 days and he and his wife were going over the bill and noticed a charge for 250$ listed under ‘Miscellaneous ‘.

He questioned it as the bill required a big piece of co-pay. The hospital called him back and said that it was for needed feminine protection items.

He and the wife went directly to the hospital and insisted on speaking to the Director and did. They asked him to look into this and the Director told them that it was a valid charge.

It was then that my buddy told the Director that their daughter was only a year and one half old.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When my wife was a teenager, they did some tests and told her parents she had leukemia.

She didn't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ah, hospital tests. Years ago a friend picked up a young lady and bedded her. 6 weeks later she showed up on his doorstep and announced that she was pregnant and he was the only one she'd been with (I saw her and she was homely enough that this could be true). This was before DNA testing was invented. Needless to say, he about crapped. Some weeks later, he got a note from her in the mail saying it was a hospital error. She said that on the day she was tested, there was another woman with the same 1st initial and the same last name who was also tested. She WAS pregnant. The nurse had mixed them up. By total coincidence, I worked with the husband of the other woman. She did indeed have the same 1st initial and the same last name and I knew for a fact that she was pregnant.
These days the hospital protocols are much more rigid for ID's.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Ah, hospital tests. Years ago a friend picked up a young lady and bedded her. 6 weeks later she showed up on his doorstep and announced that she was pregnant and he was the only one she'd been with (I saw her and she was homely enough that this could be true). This was before DNA testing was invented. Needless to say, he about crapped. Some weeks later, he got a note from her in the mail saying it was a hospital error. She said that on the day she was tested, there was another woman with the same 1st initial and the same last name who was also tested. She WAS pregnant. The nurse had mixed them up. By total coincidence, I worked with the husband of the other woman. She did indeed have the same 1st initial and the same last name and I knew for a fact that she was pregnant.
These days the hospital protocols are much more rigid for ID's.

Have you seen some of those single mothers out there?
Lots of men don't care what she looks like and have no problem sleeping with the ugliest thing around

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243
So my buddy goes to the ER last week after he got something in his eye, waited almost 5 hours and he finally left without being treated. Goes to an eye doctor the next morning, they get his eye cleaned out and all is good. He gets a call from hospital yesterday and they tell him his Covid-19 test from his ER visit came back positive. He tells them he was never even seen, much less tested. They tell him yes he was and his swab test was positive. Biggest bunch of scam bullshit ever.

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Is there money in this scam for a hospital?

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10
So my buddy goes to the ER last week after he got something in his eye, waited almost 5 hours and he finally left without being treated. Goes to an eye doctor the next morning, they get his eye cleaned out and all is good. He gets a call from hospital yesterday and they tell him his Covid-19 test from his ER visit came back positive. He tells them he was never even seen, much less tested. They tell him yes he was and his swab test was positive. Biggest bunch of scam bullshit ever.

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Yes, every positive test gets federal money.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Paul_M

You can count on him being added to the stats...

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Thanks Mirage...Not surprised. There’s always a scam for federal cash.

😎

PS,

Hope your bud survives the Covid...SMFH

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Thanks Mirage...Not surprised. There’s always a scam for federal cash.

😎

PS,

Hope your bud survives the Covid...SMFH

I told him to do a farmers blow on every mf'er he sees. 🤣🤣

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
When my wife was a teenager, they did some tests and told her parents she had leukemia.

She didn't.

My goodness!

Whoopsidoodle!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Years go my wife's 9 month-old daughter was in the hospital for extreme reflux and diarrhea. She kept vomiting up everything she was fed. She was in the hospital, and my wife with her, for most of a month. The whole thing was a clusterfuck, doctors accusing her of starving the child, family services being called, etc. Her daughter was on an IV or drinking only formula the entire time. My wife eventually demanded a change of doctors and after 1 test and some simple treatment her daughter was batter and out of the hospital two days later. When she got the bill, they had charged her for daily meals, and a shaving kit

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just what does a positive test tell you? The media equates a positive test with death. Pure BS.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by smokepole

She didn't.

My goodness!

Whoopsidoodle!

That's nothing. Before my wife was born, her father and another man were in a bad car wreck. They told her mom that her father was killed and asked her to identify the body.

It wasn't him, he was up in intensive care.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
G23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
[quote=EthanEdwards]Governor of Kansas did an Executive Order stating that masks are now mandatory. I think a lot of people are ready to tell her to FO. OTOH there are lots of phags running around everywhere with their masks. Hell, I never knew there were so many gay oldsters out there jogging and visiting with other phaggy old folks riding their gay-assed bicycles and such like. This country...fuc k ing f u cker's f uc king well f u c k ed.[/quote

She issued the executive order but left it up to the individual counties to enforce. The sheriff of Sedgwick County (Wichita) has already said he will not enforce it. He said there is no criminal statute to enforce. I'm guessing most counties will ignore her.

G23

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 257_X_50, 31 invisible), 2,141 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,863
Posts18,478,602
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.