Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Some of us who were on active duty in Commiefornia would spend our weekends in the Haight-Ashbury district wearing civilian clothes and trying to blend in with that crew of scumbags. A few guys even wore wigs to hide their GI haircut. When we found one with an American flag sewn to the butt of his pants so he could sit on it, we repossessed it, pants and all. Most of them would offer us a roll in the hay with their skanky girlfriend if we would just quit pounding on him. Nobody I knew was that desperate to get laid!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.
But was glad I made it home

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got out of DaNang in March of 1970. Did not worry for most of the duration. As time got short though, welfare concerns began to emerge and caution surfaced. Not been back, but a now neighbor came into a few $$$ and went back this past winter to tour his old haunts. Said it was a great trip. Lots of structure still about, but near all repurposed.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/01/20.

1Minute
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by johnt189
in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.
But was glad I made it home

GOD bless you and to hell with lieberals.

Many Americans felt guilt around Vets, ashamed they had left them out to die without the support our men needed and deserved in war.

Viet vets reminded many civilians of their own shortcomings.

Glad you finally made it home.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Some of us who were on active duty in Commiefornia would spend our weekends in the Haight-Ashbury district wearing civilian clothes and trying to blend in with that crew of scumbags. A few guys even wore wigs to hide their GI haircut. When we found one with an American flag sewn to the butt of his pants so he could sit on it, we repossessed it, pants and all. Most of them would offer us a roll in the hay with their skanky girlfriend if we would just quit pounding on him. Nobody I knew was that desperate to get laid!
Jerry

GOD bless you.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
PTL for those of you who made it home.

May GOD be with those who didnt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks to all that served there! USN at that time.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Flew home out of Da Nang , 13 April 1971.

Semper Fi

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Glad you made it back...much thanks !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The deep state NWO cabals military industrial complex needed money and traded Americans for it.

LBJs wifes family owned Brown and Root, Bell Heli and Sea Container. Bush senior was CIA and in on it too.

Our Fire liebs still support the NWO 1%ers like the Clinton's, Zero, Bushs', Rothschilds and Rockefellers, enthralled by the Utopian carrot dangling in front of them.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

David Rockefeller

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
It will be 51 years next month for me. I was waiting in the terminal the night before I left Cam Rahn Bay and Charlie sent rockets to the flight line to send me off. He damaged one of the freedom birds but not mine.

No people will tamely surrender their Liberties when knowledge is diffusd and virtue is preservd. On the contrary, when people are ignorant, and debauchd in their manners they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of Invaders. Samuel Adams
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you and all that served. I am glad you made it home. I was 10 years old at the time and did not realize what it was all about.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
gahuntertom, Thank you for your service, and glad you made it back.

Edited to add: All who served.

Last edited by local_dirt; 07/01/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Thank you to all who served....but especially "over there".

Welcome home.

God Bless All Vets.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by louiethedrifter
Thank you for honoring your country and family with your service. I try to live my life worthy of our veterans service and sacrifice.

This.

Thank you for your service.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Thank you for your Service.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you.

And welcome home...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My Dad's DEROS day is 3 Jul 1969. Was a FAC detachment commander at Vinh Long, O-1s.
We celebrated last year, the Collings Foundation had a T51, so it was Dad in the Spad Day. I pulled some strings and got a Harvard for a photo plane, got the shot, so it was pretty much a golden anniversary for sure. But it's hard to believe that just yesterday is now over a half-century.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Am thankful for all you Nam Vets. I pray the remainder of your years are peaceful and in the Lord's care. I would not have been good at my job at 2/75 were it not for the training and leadership I received by you studs! Hang tough all you tough bastards!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thank you all for your service. I was blessed. My lottery number was too high to be drafted.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12savage, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,895
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.