Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If that post doesn’t get you on several watchlists, I don’t know what will.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don't care. Tired of watching the mob terrorize communities, and see good people sit around and bitch and feel like nothing can be done about it. I'm talking about a community that can generate a counter protest on short notice in the face of a lawless threat.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It happened here in Grants Pass when Antifa said they were coming here to take down the largest flag in Oregon. It was heavily guarded and they never showed.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Defenders of Liberty!

Be vigilant!

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
These antifa types are using smartphone apps.

Different ones, and sorry I don’t know the specific names of the app. I’m sure there are many that would work.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It happened here in Grants Pass when Antifa said they were coming here to take down the largest flag in Oregon. It was heavily guarded and they never showed.

Good to hear. Most of these people are weak human beings. They get their "courage", confidence, and adrenaline from the energy and security of the mob and the lack of resistance they face. If enough people decided to gather and look them in the eye, most would walk away or just squawk annoyingly, even if you did nothing but stand there with arms crossed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

WGAF?

It's high time we started to get organized.

The Left Radicals GD sure are.

Keep it local. Keep it people you know. All it takes is one idiot to fug things up.

I'd call and get the people that are like minded and trustworthy. Then have a meeting. Plan. Prepare.

If someone sounds the alarm, the rest need to come runnin'. If they are not willing to that... Skip them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You’d have more FBI than a Klan rally

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A wealth of knowledge that you asked for:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/

In particular, click on 'Radio Contra' at the top of the front page.

And more here:

https://www.latinamericanstudies.org/bayo.htm

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

WGAF?

It's high time we started to get organized.

The Left Radicals GD sure are.

Keep it local. Keep it people you know. All it takes is one idiot to fug things up.

I'd call and get the people that are like minded and trustworthy. Then have a meeting. Plan. Prepare.

If someone sounds the alarm, the rest need to come runnin'. If they are not willing to that... Skip them.

Yes.... I want in. By my self I am nothing... together we can be a force for defense.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

That's what I was thinking. Start a small group of people that I know and trust. Then add names by invitation only or trusted referral.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A wealth of knowledge that you asked for:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/

In particular, click on 'Radio Contra' at the top of the front page.

Thanks brother. I'll check it out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With riots, looting, murder, arson, theft, rape and pillaging we have seen in the last month...

And local govts LETTING them do it unchecked... and the defunding of police...

It's only common sense to get organized and have a plan to defend what yours. To defend your families.

To defend your Republic.

For all of it is most certainly under attack.

Better get ready. It's gonna get worse.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
With riots, looting, murder, arson, theft, rape and pillaging we have seen in the last month...

And local govts LETTING them do it unchecked... and the defunding of police...

It's only common sense to get organized and have a plan to defend what yours. To defend your families.

To defend your Republic.

For all of it is most certainly under attack.

Better get ready. It's gonna get worse.

This is a thread I never would have imagined 10 years ago. But it's clear to me that this kind of thing is inevitable. It can come to your community and you can watch in horror while the mayhem unfolds before your eyes, or hopefully get organized before it happens, and scare the threat away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

This is a thread I never would have imagined 10 years ago. But it's clear to me that this kind of thing is inevitable. It can come to your community and you can watch in horror while the mayhem unfolds before your eyes, or hopefully get organized before it happens, and scare the threat away.

We are headed to a time where they won't scare away.

Look how much more brazen they are in just the last month.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We had protests in Altoona, Johnstown, and Cumberland Md. All about 30miles from here.
They were peaceful,and not destructive,they did let them close a road or two. That should have triggered arrests.
Useless, served no purpose other than to make the protesters fell good.

They planned and requested support for protesters here.
They came, and caused no issues. Again useless, but they have the right to
engage in a practice our founders found very important. And ensured we could engage in.

At the same time, a bunch of old farts decided to sit on the benches on the town square. One corner of which (Veterans Grove) is the Post Office front lawn, and home to the Honor Roll and our war monuments.

I recognized many as members of our VVA.

That is not their normal meeting place. wink

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

All it takes is one idiot to fug things up.

Doomed before your weenies are even roasted.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
How many patriots would Paul Revere have been able to alert if he had used a smart phone and a social media app instead of a horse? It sounds like it's time to get the Minutemen back together!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

To crippled to run to old to fight, so if they are stupid enough to come here they will not find a soft target, we are prepared. Rio7

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.