-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

deflave, That's the first thing you have said that makes sense. Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

deflave, That's the first thing you have said that makes sense. Rio7

You should pay attention more often.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
For many years, several of us suggested that our Republic was in a downward spiral, warning that this was on the horizon. But......we were ridiculed for suggesting that this would come to America. Well, it’s here and gaining momentum. I don’t have the answers for those living in the regions where these anti-Americans have taken control, but, hopefully you can find a way. And those of us that have not experienced the takeover of the left, we need to start preparing for what “will” come. I pray that we do not wait “too long” to start taking our country back.

We’ve all seen what a motivated man and women can do to protect their home! What can we do as a “band of brothers” to defend our Republic and our Constitution? I suggest that we can do a lot! But, we will be taking on our own government, court system and the leftest news media.....as they have abandoned our Republic! Those of us that refuse to surrender by taking a stand must be much like our “Founding Fathers”, willing to lose life and property for the salvation of The Republic! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 07/01/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

no thanks Rio7

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

no thanks Rio7

That was funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My handle has dual meaning, not just range commands!!!

Mike

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 07/01/20.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Too easy to infiltrate.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Too easy to infiltrate.

Plus you'd get a bunch old people trying to tell you it can't be done.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Too easy to infiltrate.

That does seem to be the most important criteria.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They're the same ones that can't grasp why a guy in his 70's would use Twitter.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the suggestions.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Too easy to infiltrate.

No one said that it couldn’t be done.

Your way is too easy to infiltrate and derail.

Should be easy enough for even you to understand.

Recalibrate or post some memes.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

They're the same ones that can't grasp why a guy in his 70's would use Twitter.

Writing letters is a dying art for.........but I suppose the stamps for all those tweets would be expensive.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Writing letters is a dying art for.........but I suppose the stamps for all those tweets would be expensive.

"This is civil war. Kill 'em all.

PS-I still need that Social Security check"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

And the Stimulus Check,,,or Debit Card.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And the Stimulus Check,,,or Debit Card.

We're all at the edge of our seat waiting for your plan to establish an impenetrable, secret society.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

Organizing locally is the only way to save yourself and anyone else. This nation is too big for any government agency to save or arrest all of us. The criminals will keep being empowered by the media and by the inaction of the government. They will destroy what they can as they can, and they will slowly spread. It will get ugly in the fall, just before election time. If the election goes badly, the protests will go very badly.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Too easy to infiltrate.

I'm not too worried about meeting a bunch America hating liberal commies at a church group. Also, I'm not planning on being some tacti-cool militia commando. This would just be a way to get the word out to a bunch of people quickly, and hopefully a bunch of people show up before the town burns down. Hell, at the very least, maybe a couple dozen folks show up and use their mobile phones to capture a bunch of thugs committing crimes. Anything is better than nothing.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 219DW, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,201
Posts18,485,216
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.