Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever the tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

Trump Won!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
This is exactly what I keep on trying to advocate here in these political discussions: Stop imagining that you can vote your way out of this mess, because you are now in the minority, and the elections are likely rigged anyway. Organize. Don't leave America, organize. Do it locally, with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc. Get the women involved, and create a telephone/text tree. Get together and talk. Have a pot luck. Establish and formalize a trust bond. Decide what your goals and values are as a group, among the men, and don't let anyone who doesn't share your goals be a part of the group.

Okay. We’ve got the group together now.

And next,,,,,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever the tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

If we were a 3rd world country, kidnapping and torture of community leaders responsible for street violence would be the menus appetizer, entree and desert.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10

If we were a 3rd world country, kidnapping and torture of community leaders responsible for street violence would be the menus appetizer, entree and desert.

😎

Yes, but go way above them, there's just a handful. smile

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gregintenn
If that post doesn’t get you on several watchlists, I don’t know what will.

"Grandpa, what did you do during the second American civil war?"

"Kept myself off the watchlists."

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It is impossible to form an effective militia group in this country. Everybody wants to be a commando, and nearly everybody wants to be in command. Discipline is non existent. Security is a pipedream. Protect yourself and your own and hope that is enough.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
When bus loads of protesters left Eugene and Portland, heading for our town, word spread fast! Before they were in the area downtown was filling with locals! Word spread via, text, facebutt, email and calls. Those are how the neighbor and I found out. We were talking and both our phones started going off! We headed for town while calling friends. Protesters were outnumbered and civil! Early on one got in the face of some young local, promptly got all of the farm boy he wanted, and ran back across the street. The rest was young people hollering and doing the city jungle dance! Then they left! That said, knowing their coming is the important part!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by deflave
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Too easy to infiltrate.

Nobody is talking about illegal activity so I’m not sure how much infiltration would be an issue assuming common sense and not giving out personal information to risk vandalism and personal attacks. As already mentioned using phone apps seems to be the way antifa is doing it and probably a good idea. Counter surveillance/infiltrating of antifa as part of the organization would be a great idea. Let’s dox them when we can and stop seeing ourselves as the victims and start using the same legal but in your face, demand to be heard tactics but as the good guys (which we are).
Protecting monuments and culture is a good idea but picking our battles and going to places where they’re blocking roads and burning things down will be that much easier for us to defend against a bias media. Protect a statue and “you’re racist” protect a building from looting or open up a road for people to get to work and they’ll have a tougher time spinning it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Naysayers are wrong on this one...Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Yreka...it happened it was successful, all within the last 30 days, and you'll never read about it in the regular media or from the sorry ass local television stations.It was just a simple phone tree and facebook offers of help to local merchants.
What Hunt and Shoot recommends has already happened.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cuznguido
It is impossible to form an effective militia group in this country. Everybody wants to be a commando, and nearly everybody wants to be in command. Discipline is non existent. Security is a pipedream. Protect yourself and your own and hope that is enough.

They can be infiltrated and doxed just as well as anyone.
“Protect yourself and your own” guarantees an ever tighter and tighter noose until finally you and you’re own are choked off. This is a being heard and numbers game. Keeping quiet and shutting up is the worst thing you can do and guarantees defeat. Defeat without ever even trying.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 07/01/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Someone is paying attention.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Some are over thinking my objective here. I don't want to be in charge of fake cops or fake soldiers. All I really want to do is leverage technology to let as many good folks know that something is going down. Some of these riots are just a bunch of kids that get a message from Facebook and they show up somewhere as a "flash mob". I basically want to do something similar but from the opposite side of things. Imagine you're out raking leaves in the yard and get an alert on your phone "a big angry crowd of people are chanting outside businesses near 4th and Main". Hopefully, a bunch of people drop what they're doing, head over there and show a presence.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Naysayers are wrong on this one...Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Yreka...it happened it was successful, all within the last 30 days, and you'll never read about it in the regular media or from the sorry ass local television stations.It was just a simple phone tree and facebook offers of help to local merchants.
What Hunt and Shoot recommends has already happened.

That's good to hear. It is simply a return to our European roots. That's how we've always done things. These artificial governmental organizations and boundaries are hindrances, and exist only to control us, rather than to organize us.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To many people here want to say “we have all the guns” debatable since antifa wants to take over government and law enforcement so that they have the monopoly on violence (they don’t intend to shoot you themselves) but at the same time we’re to lazy to organize and fight back with similar counter protest because we’ll be infiltrated for legal activity but just you wait someday because “we have all the guns.” Meanwhile antifa and the globalist are winning this with organization and without guns. They’re just might be a lesson there?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
To many people here want to say “we have all the guns” debatable since antifa wants to take over government and law enforcement so that they have the monopoly on violence (they don’t intend to shoot you themselves) but at the same time we’re to lazy to organize and fight back with similar counter protest because we’ll be infiltrated for legal activity but just you wait someday because “we have all the guns.” Meanwhile antifa and the globalist are winning this with organization and without guns. They’re just might be a lesson there?

The general doesn't carry a rifle. That's what the soldiers are for.

We are not soldiers. We are not hired to fight. We are not attached to any army. We are free to fight for who and what we will.

I see many who don't look willing to fight at all, against anything, if it requires they do something that seems uncomfortable. Jesus, look around at all the mask-wearers. That is why I declare that America is the Titanic. We have to be willing to do something, anything, to at least right the communities we live within, or to secure them more fully. Those who have not organized will burn. The virus that America is sick with is not a coronavirus. It is a sickness that runs in the very soul of the majority of Americans, and it is manifest in the tribal behavior that is attached to utter irrationality. This nation is already doomed.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever th
e tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

😎

What a dumb a...ss thing to say JFC

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As far as I’m concerned if you live in one of these liberal infested communities run by liberals at the local and state level you are basically [bleep]. Going in to any of them to do anything will only lead to severe consequences by those govt officials against YOU! As a conservative you will be labeled and stereotyped as a racist, nazi, white supremacist, terrorist or whatever. These cities will need to collapse both civilly and economically before anything changes. You get what you vote for and cities like Seattle, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis , etc are unsaveable in the current direction they are heading. More people seeking civility as well as businesses are going to bail out and already are. What they’ll be left with is a low economic demographic sucking on the govt tit and no one to foot the bill. If you live in a conservative area and you think these whack jobs are coming to your neighborhood just out the word out, it won’t take much to run them out. They only mob up in large numbers where they know they are safe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever th
e tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

😎

What a dumb a...ss thing to say JFC

Bob

Old queers like yourself always get emotional about protecting liberals.

LOL

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
As far as I’m concerned if you live in one of these liberal infested communities run by liberals at the local and state level you are basically [bleep]. Going in to any of them to do anything will only lead to severe consequences by those govt officials against YOU! As a conservative you will be labeled and stereotyped as a racist, nazi, white supremacist, terrorist or whatever. These cities will need to collapse both civilly and economically before anything changes. You get what you vote for and cities like Seattle, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis , etc are unsaveable in the current direction they are heading. More people seeking civility as well as businesses are going to bail out and already are. What they’ll be left with is a low economic demographic sucking on the govt tit and no one to foot the bill. If you live in a conservative area and you think these whack jobs are coming to your neighborhood just out the word out, it won’t take much to run them out. They only mob up in large numbers where they know they are safe.

The only problem with that line of thinking is that it’s a multi pronged attack being waged with open borders. If they can’t take over your town they’ll take over your county, if they can’t do that it’s your state and if that doesn’t work they’ll take over enough of the country through the major cities and states to impose their will. All of this country is America under the same constitution and federal laws burying your head in the sand isn’t going to work.

Unfortunately states rights are dead. They killed those along time ago. No matter how conservative your town or state is they’re going to keep chipping away until they have permanent majorities in the House and Senate and as soon as they get a president in office they’ll enforce it on a federal level.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats think and want us to be a 3rd world country. Do not rule out anything which may work.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,912
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.