Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's hard to get good info on WHO the new cases are. Here in the Twin Falls area, the hardest hit by far are the Hispanics and those in nursing homes. I haven't heard any reliable info on whether the problem with Hispanics is genetics or cultural, their tendency to pack closely together.

Actually RC, the Racist part of my post was pure sarcasm.

But it is an observable fact that Hispanic families are large and dense. The five individuals I mentioned from a neighboring town were all related, and caught their infection from one infected individual at a large family gathering.

My friend got it but didn't get too sick. He did lose his sense of taste and smell but said it's coming back.

Yes, it's hitting the hispanic community hard here.

[Linked Image from lh3.googleusercontent.com]

Quando omni flunkus moritati
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Front page news today.

Baton Rouge Mayor announced today that wearing mask in Baton Rouge is now ‘mandatory ‘.

Further said “sometimes providing leadership requires unpopular decisions to effect “

Black woman mayor, Baton Rouge majority black.

Serendipity for burglars and muggers.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My buddy lives in Yuma, their cases have been going crazy too. He looked it up by zip code, mainly in the hispanic area.

As previously mentioned, they do live more densely packed and are very family-oriented. So, if one gets it at work, its gonna be passed on to a large number.

The county I live in looks like this:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Either something is wrong with him, the hospital is staffed with retards, or he's a gigantic pussy.

Because nobody I know that has had the Bologna virus needed three days in an ICU. LOL

I know one that’s in his 3rd week now going on 4 and is on a ventilator and dialysis. 48 year old doctor (GP). One of my nephew’s clinic partners. Clotting and organ distress have emerged.

No comorbidities of any kind. He’s got them now.

As always you don’t scchitt other than running your sophomoric brained mouth.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by doubletap
Front page news today.

Baton Rouge Mayor announced today that wearing mask in Baton Rouge is now ‘mandatory ‘.

Further said “sometimes providing leadership requires unpopular decisions to effect “

Black woman mayor, Baton Rouge majority black.

Serendipity for burglars and muggers.

They don’t need that in Baton Rouge. For a long while Baton Rouge led Chicago in murders per capita and are presently keeping pace.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you have a loved one in a nursing home, bring them home if you want them to live.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
What a bunch of ignoramus chickenshits. Do whatever you want, morons. Don't pretend that it is "rational" or "science" though. I wish there was an actual virus sometimes, because I would LOVE it if a bunch of half-wit morons (including a bunch here on the fire) were to die, and soon. But it is far easier for me to see through the narratives than apparently it is for some of you imbeciles. Keep praying to your Coronagod to protect you.

Well, Chuck You, Farley.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a bunch of ignoramus chickenshits. Do whatever you want, morons. Don't pretend that it is "rational" or "science" though. I wish there was an actual virus sometimes, because I would LOVE it if a bunch of half-wit morons (including a bunch here on the fire) were to die, and soon. But it is far easier for me to see through the narratives than apparently it is for some of you imbeciles. Keep praying to your Coronagod to protect you.

Got a call today from Scottsdale, AZ.....my wife's sister has it, she's doing okay--she said it kicked her ass for a few though. She's a very healthy gal.
Wife's others sister's husband has it, he's doing okay as well.

Wife's mom has it, she's struggling. Hopeful she can fight this off. The problem is my wife's dad (76y/o) isn't in the best of shape physically and they share the same small home. It's a troubling deal right now.

Oh yeah, HnS, you're an insect to wish death on anyone here. You need an ass kicking.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bunch of people I know think they had it. A family I hunt with locally had it. Husband was worse, he went to ER. Kid and his mom and dad got mild symptoms. They also tested positive, but not really sick. Wife and other kid negative. Husband was bad for 2 days, on 4th day it was like nothing happened.
My wife is a nurse, and they tested about 900 at her hospital, and only one positive. Testing is done for all patients for elective surgery, so the test is not directly done for sickness, but done for safety. Person that had it was not sick at all.
All the staff in my wife's hospital will be tested for antibodies soon. During the event no employee was tested as preventative care.
My wife works in a small hospital office and 2/4 were sick the same time were were flattened. She thinks we had it. We were both very sick on vacation in March, and basically paid for a hotel and trip and just slept. Anxious to see here antibody test. Pretty rare in my area though.
Our county houses penn state, so china travel, and travel in general is big time. Mobile population with international travel all the time. Funny the minimum of impact.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by broomd

Got a call today from Scottsdale, AZ.....my wife's sister has it, she's doing okay--she said it kicked her ass for a few though. She's a very healthy gal.

Wife's mom has it, she's struggling. Hopeful she can fight this off. The problem is my wife's dad (76y/o) isn't in the best of shape physically and they share the same small home. It's a troubling deal right now.

Oh yeah, HnS, you're an insect to wish death on anyone here. You need an ass kicking.

Yep, no one ever got sick of anything ever, and then....the coronavirus!!!

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies" all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jnyork

Well, Chuck You, Farley.

Right back at you Captain Braindead, sir.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Crickets....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mutha f*cking creep. I just typed that my wife's mom is struggling with this virus, and you pile on. What an insect.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slowmover12
If you have a loved one in a nursing home, bring them home if you want them to live.

This is the right course, pandemic or not.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crickets....

What were you hoping for?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies" all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

Happily post your address here, now, for all of us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by slowmover12

This is the right course, pandemic or not.

Agreed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Crickets...........

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Crickets...........

Yet more crickets.................

HuntnShootyourmouthoff, are you there?

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I

So, you do not believe the Corona Myth?

How about that Jesus Myth?

Just curious.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.