Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Read the prosecutor’s statement. All they’re doing is encouraging more of this emotional, aggressive hysteria from these people because they are defended and exonerated of any wrong doing every time it comes down to it.

Their behavior causes these situations, and there’s always somebody out there ready to sue or convict anyone unlucky enough to have gotten into it with them. I’m not saying pulling the gun was necessarily the right thing in this instance but I can totally understand the lady’s frustration, she was pushed to her limits and just had had enough when they punched her window.

Probably should have just driven away at that point because you know no good will come from further confrontation but man, it’s getting where you need to have the patience of a saint to deal with these people. Especially nowadays, when they are emboldened more and more every day by society...

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
That's an awful lot of foolishness for someone accidentally bumping someone else.

I swear to god, women are a lot worse than men in escalating really petty stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Probably should have just driven away at that point because you know no good will come from further confrontation but man, it’s getting where you need to have the patience of a saint to deal with these people. Especially nowadays, when they are emboldened more and more every day by society...

Spot on.

A couple of Black gals went out looking to become victims, they won the day.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Never pull a weapon unless you’re going to shoot ! Brandishing a weapon will end badly every time. Never threaten , escalate , or instigate. If you’re in a life threatening situation then pull and shoot without any pause. I’ll repeat , never brandish your weapon and threaten.

Most encounters with criminals where the armed citizen was saved by being armed were accomplished by the mere drawing of the weapon.

Do you pull your cock out with a chick without [bleep]?

Your thinking is inconsistent with police training. Cops draw and aim their guns at perps more often than they shoot at people. You want us to be MORE aggressive with our handguns than cops are trained to be? Yeah, that's a good idea. smirk

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
... but man, it’s getting where you need to have the patience of a saint to deal with these people. Especially nowadays, when they are emboldened more and more every day by society...

Truer words were never spoken.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Never pull a weapon unless you’re going to shoot ! Brandishing a weapon will end badly every time. Never threaten , escalate , or instigate. If you’re in a life threatening situation then pull and shoot without any pause. I’ll repeat , never brandish your weapon and threaten.

Most encounters with criminals where the armed citizen was saved by being armed were accomplished by the mere drawing of the weapon.

Do you pull your cock out with a chick without [bleep]?

Your thinking is inconsistent with police training. Cops draw and aim their guns at perps more often than they shoot at people. You want us to be MORE aggressive with our handguns than cops are trained to be? Yeah, that's a good idea. smirk

Sorry, so she's a cop?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
That's an awful lot of foolishness for someone accidentally bumping someone else.

I swear to god, women are a lot worse than men in escalating really petty stuff.

Amen

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

Being just white and pregnant will soon be a felony.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Sorry, so she's a cop?

Do you think it's wise to use your handgun in a more aggressive way than a cop would? You draw your gun, and the attackers don't follow through with what appeared to be the initiation of an attack, and you aren't privileged to still shoot them, but you'd be foolish to reholster your gun till the threat was neutralized one way or another.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

No kidding. I've been seeing it a lot here lately. Women just looking for a scrap.

Calm the phugg down. Whatever happened to crying in your hankie?

smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I was that dude, I would let off a good juicy, loud fart towards them. That would have been more of a language they understood.
And hopefully left them more insulted.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Sorry, so she's a cop?

Do you think it's wise to use your handgun in a more aggressive way than a cop would? You draw your gun, and the attackers don't follow through with what appeared to be the initiation of an attack, and you aren't privileged to still shoot them, but you'd be foolish to reholster your gun till the threat was neutralized one way or another.

It really doesn't matter whether you have a badge or not.

The criteria for deadly force is the same for either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Sorry, so she's a cop?

It really doesn't matter whether you have a badge or not.

The criteria for deadly force is the same for either.

Nor did I say otherwise.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I was agreeing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I was agreeing.

I suspected you were, based on your posts in the past, but wanted to clarify.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's the real "racisim":

Pontiac — Authorities say a bump between people outside a Chipotle restaurant in Orion Township escalated into an intense situation captured on video involving a white woman pulling a gun on a Black mother and her three daughters amid accusations of racism.

The word "black" shouldn't start with a capital letter if it's not their name.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
FCKING REGGIN !!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Agreed. Too many people think that because they have a CCW it's a license to use it at their whim and pleasure. Unless you're confronted with a threat of death or serious bodily injury, keep it holstered.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Just going to get alot worse! so glad I Live where I Do, if you know what I mean!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,656
Posts18,474,665
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.