Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
She has some wacked out visions of herself. She was dumping on the company that fired her because “she was gonna do so much to change the world, make an impact “. I’m guessing that she was gonna do this by working at a accounting firm?

Participation trophy world view devoid of the power of observation that should have taught her that most people impact their world one on one. The vast vast majority do not make an influence on the masses. If they do, they have usually acquired so much power that any good is equally balanced by the bad that they do.

Seems like idealism and narcissism on a collision course and the world got to witness the crash.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I haven’t looked but there’s gotta be a thousand whacked out videos/twitters whatever along those lines. Hers just happened to go viral.

Am I to understand on this thread she was a Chinese orphan adopted by Lesbian(s)? My (married) sister adopted three girls from an Eastern European orphanage an I’ve taught a Chinese orphan girl. None of these four girls were talking about stabbing people, in fact they all graduated from college without talking about stabbing anyone. But the orphanage years do leave a scar.

This girl didn’t “lose her job”, she was merely a prospective hire with an unemployable degrees offered an internship.

I ain’t worried about her future, her Liberal friends will step up and she probably already has job offers. I AM worried about the future of this country. That girl is a symptom, not a cause.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think you can call it a lack of understanding of consequences and responsibility. Much like about 50% of this country.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

This girl didn’t “lose her job”, she was merely a prospective hire with an unemployable degrees offered an internship.

She definitely lost the job. She would have interned between her Junior and senior year. She graduated in May so she’d have been offered the job last February most likely and due to start shortly. It’s how the system works. My son was offered his first job out of college about the first of March. He was out of Florida State so he’s out of a second tier college not Ivy League so a few weeks behind on the offers. He went to JP Morgan and started work mid July.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

She definitely lost the job. She would have interned between her Junior and senior year. She graduated in May so she’d have been offered the job last February most likely and due to start shortly. It’s how the system works. My son was offered his first job out of college about the first of March. He was out of Florida State so he’s out of a second tier college not Ivy League so a few weeks behind on the offers. He went to JP Morgan and started work mid July.

congrats to your son. Smart young man.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

+1

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

+2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Pardon me, but fugk Ivy League. Producing armies of nothing but indoctrinated commies, from what I can see.

Rather have a kid from Florida State with their head screwed on right any day. Or a Texas A&M, like EdM's obviously well adjusted son.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 11 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.