Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Was sitting in our hotel lobby in Twin Falls tonight, drinking a beer, reading the paper. Decided to step up to the counter and order some supper from their kitchen. Grabbed a menu and walked back to where I was sitting. Was on the phone with the wife and mentioned there was a woman absolutley glaring at me returning to my seat.

She struggles to get up and come over to me while I am on the phne and holds out a cloth napkin with 2 hands and loks at me and says, "Please". I had not clue what she was saying or meaning. I inquired what she needed. Again I got, "Please" with the napkin holding it out. I really had no clue. The woman obviously struggled a little to either speak or form her thoughts before speaking. She finally said please use this to cover your mouth.

I was a bit befuddled. Apparently I had cleared my throat or coughed a little while going up and back to get the menu. Meanwhile she is imploring me to use this napkin to cover my mouth.

I simply said I have some allergies that cause a little phlegm in my throat. And the big point, she approached me and put herself closer to me to confront me than I ever came to her walking to get a menu.

Before I really tore her new [bleep] her husband showed up and helped her away by the elbow.

Going to go out on a limb and say she is a Californian or Oregonian

Montana MOFO
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...should have blowed your nose on it and handed it back to her,...said, "thanks".

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Was sitting in our hotel lobby in Twin Falls tonight, drinking a beer, reading the paper. Decided to step up to the counter and order some supper from their kitchen. Grabbed a menu and walked back to where I was sitting. Was on the phone with the wife and mentioned there was a woman absolutley glaring at me returning to my seat.

She struggles to get up and come over to me while I am on the phne and holds out a cloth napkin with 2 hands and loks at me and says, "Please". I had not clue what she was saying or meaning. I inquired what she needed. Again I got, "Please" with the napkin holding it out. I really had no clue. The woman obviously struggled a little to either speak or form her thoughts before speaking. She finally said please use this to cover your mouth.

I was a bit befuddled. Apparently I had cleared my throat or coughed a little while going up and back to get the menu. Meanwhile she is imploring me to use this napkin to cover my mouth.

I simply said I have some allergies that cause a little phlegm in my throat. And the big point, she approached me and put herself closer to me to confront me than I ever came to her walking to get a menu.

Before I really tore her new [bleep] her husband showed up and helped her away by the elbow.

Or maybe from Helena which is full of masked old wenches with glaring eyes.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She can get me with this look if that's what she prefers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dr's office last month required a "face covering".

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
¿Qué onda, ese?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
¿Qué onda, ese?

I think I have a red one for other 'hoods.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok holmes

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...should have blowed your nose on it and handed it back to her,...said, "thanks".

Laughing!!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Got a haircut on Tuesday... town mask mandate went into effect on Monday.

Walked into barber shop and barber pointed at her mask and cleared her throat...

I pointed out the door with my thumb, "I can leave? But I will never come back."

She just pointed at her chair and I got my hair cut...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Hahaha.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sounds like she is suffering from Dementia...like Biden.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Sounds like she is suffering from Dementia...like Biden.

THIS is what I thought too lol. After dealing with elderly with dementia I can tell you first hand they lose whatever filter they once had. The struggle to come over was probably the internal battle we have sometime to say something. Not that this is a pass or anything just giving another angle on the encounter. You had more restraint than I would have given my current level of anger over all this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Go get em tiger.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At least she said ‘please.’ Most of them use vinegar these days.

Fear the crabcat.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
GFY is my response to any of the mask natzi's. Start the conversation fast and hard.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
SO glad people don't approach me, there's many built in benefits being a big crazy looking mother-fu-ker. smile

Trump Won!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Several times in past month or two I have been approached in parking lot by folks in cars either wanting to sell stuff or want money ( for food, yeah!) and i always answer them in German. Works good!

The absolute best answer I got was from middle eastern chick trying to sell me "gold" jewelry. She has her husband( partner in crime) pull their car over and she gets out. Walks up to me with more jewelry and just jabbering away in German!!!! I simply just busted out laughing in her face! We had a nice conversation about how I was almost broke and I was getting groceries for my invalid wife. She got in the minivan and told the man to drive!

French works too!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Was she doable

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What cracks me up us all the people I see driving, windows up, or walking around far from anyone else, all masked up. What are they thinking?

What fresh Hell is this?
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Epic!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 55 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.