-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The McCloskey's made their bed by being DemoFAGS, they can live with the consequences. Sorry, my give-a-schitt just ran out....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I think that there are some here who would have done the same kind of thing if that nice crowd of well wishers came to their door.

I know i would have.

Stop with the red herrings already. No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

They lived their lives supporting those who would take our guns and are now being bitten in the ass by their own snakes in the grass.

Kind of "Hoisted on their own petard".

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

If you had a neighbor that was one of many cops
that don't like citizens having guns for self defence
.. would you still support him with arms to defend
his home/family from BLM
or would you say screw it and get pleasure watching
him go down?

Anti-A2 cop or lawyer or doctor, etc.
does it make a difference ?

or Maybe you would make an exception
just because he's LE?.. do tell..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder what their private security ended up costing- - - - -and who paid the bill? Most of the privateers they contacted told them to go pound sand!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If the mob can burn out the McCloskeys, they can burn out YOU.

Exactly...

You don't have to like them to stand by the 2A, stand for the principle.

It could be your turn next. Something the Founders would occasionally remind each other, either we hang together or we hang separetely.

It was true then and no less true now. We can't get petty about the 2A.

Not the time to equivocate based on whether or not we like or dislike someone.

DF

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Nothing good comes from defending leftists. They'll just stab you in the back first chance they get.

Step back and let those leftists deal with the problems that leftism has created. It's the only way they're going to get their brains unschitted.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They will be exonerated, but as with most successful actions requiring lowyers, their lowyers will make a successful haul.

They should have had the sense to not point guns at people in the street, but rather, up in the air.

Having trespassed, the antifa types will not prevail.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't want to see people get hurt. But it is interesting how liberal idiologues have a "come to Jesus" moment when reality shows up at their doorstep.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Any way that you cut it, sounds like the Mc’s have some really nice, dependable neighbors. Their neighbors know them a lot better than anyone on this thread does.

Jus sayin.

Sarchasm here.

Good point. Maybe his old lady is president of the homeowner's association or something.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Florida Castle Doctrine.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use:
(a) Nondeadly force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force; or
(b) Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
(2) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used or threatened was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(3) The presumption set forth in subsection (2) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened; or
(c) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force is engaged in a criminal activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further a criminal activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using or threatening to use force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27; s. 4, ch. 2014-195; s. 1, ch. 2017-77.

Unfortunately, not applicable - they were not under a roof as required.
Also NOT in Florida, I believe they were in Georgia. No idea of GA law.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I don't want to see people get hurt. But it is interesting how liberal idiologues have a "come to Jesus" moment when reality shows up at their doorstep.

I believe that there is no situation so bad that an optimist can't find something to laugh at. A liberal lawyer being in the schidt for using a firearm to defend his life and home from BLM is ironic to a degree that is better than fiction. I think he should call Joe Bob and explain the reality of his situation and how he is different from us.

That fat prique would have sued the azz off those of you that did the exact same thing to his "clients". Lawyers are a far greater threat to us than cops or joggers. Congress is a consortium of Lawyers that have tried to ruin this country for years.

Remsen, there are exceptions to every example.

Joe Bob, GFY.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Starman
No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

If you had a neighbor that was one of many cops
that don't like citizens having guns for self defence
.. would you still support him with arms to defend
his home/family from BLM
or would you say screw it and get pleasure watching
him go down?

Anti-A2 cop or lawyer or doctor, etc.
does it make a difference ?

or Maybe you would make an exception
just because he's LE?.. do tell..

Another red herring that has nothing to do with the situation. You can what if till the cows come home. Fugg those two progressive pieces of shirt. They go themselves into it they can get themselves out. Lord knows they have the money to do it.

As for your scenario, no I probably wouldn’t because if things went south during the altercation he’d probably be looking to lock me up and blame me for what happened. I know you think you’re being clever because of my support for LE, but that support stops at crooked or leftist cops. Any more questions?

Edited to add that I’d probably help anybody in an exigent circumstance that was being attacked right in front of me. But that’s not the case here. It’s a stupid Gotcha question with a Billion different scenarios that are impossible to answer.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/05/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I believe that there is no situation so bad that an optimist can't find something to laugh at. A liberal lawyer being in the schidt for using a firearm to defend his life and home from BLM is ironic to a degree that is better than fiction. I think he should call Joe Bob and explain the reality of his situation and how he is different from us.

That fat prique would have sued the azz off those of you that did the exact same thing to his "clients". Lawyers are a far greater threat to us than cops or joggers. Congress is a consortium of Lawyers that have tried to ruin this country for years.

Remsen, there are exceptions to every example.

Joe Bob, GFY.

mike r

Well said Mike. Some of these guys don’t get that the POS would be the first one in line to represent those same animals were it you or me trying to defend against them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

. I know you think you’re being clever because
of my support for LE, but that support stops at
crooked or leftist cops..

Was just seeking clarity.

.... It’s a stupid Gotcha question with a Billion different scenarios that are impossible to answer.

Actually it was uncomplicated / straightforward,
your neighbor is an anti A2 cop.. do you help him
defend his home/family from BLM wanting
to kick his doors down/hurt his family.

If the answer is no, ok well so be it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

. I know you think you’re being clever because
of my support for LE, but that support stops at
crooked or leftist cops..

Was just seeking clarity.

.... It’s a stupid Gotcha question with a Billion different scenarios that are impossible to answer.

Actually it was uncomplicated / straightforward,
your neighbor is an anti A2 cop.. do you help him
defend his home/family from BLM wanting
to kick his doors down/hurt his family.

If the answer is no, ok well so be it.

Answer your own question as to what you would do.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is that an 'order' you geriatric chickenchitt
cowering Covtard?.. 😂

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Is that an 'order' you geriatric chickenchitt
cowering Covtard?.. 😂

It was easy to figure that one Mr. Phony.
And you speak of ‘cowering ‘.

Funny stuff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Covtards cripple and damage the country
no less than BLM.

makes you part of the problem not the solution.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Covtards cripple and damage the country
no less than BLM.

Still can’t answer your own question can you?

Name calling is your only forte and always has been.

BTW, my economy is great.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They should just collect the insurance and buy a new mansion in San Francisco. They probably have a shortage of liberal lawyers there.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (257 mag, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 257robertsimp, 29 invisible), 1,834 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,167
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.