-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know of guys over the years, lickin dat ass, giving landowners country hams, and Christmas cards and wreaths.

Guess I’m privileged, never had to suck up or give gifts or even pay a lease fee to hunt someone else’s land.

I know some guy and his son, pot belly red face mfthfucker and his son, give the guy I know’s dad a smoked turkey every Thanksgiving, then badmouth the guy I know.

I had permission to be on that same property at the invite of the guy I know (that they talk shît about)
I ran into them one day out there, they said “you tell Willy not to be riding his stupid four wheeler passed our stands while we’re out here” lol

I talked ‘Willy’ into giving that douche and his douchey son the boot off of that property. They pulled rank and went the old man and carried him some BBQ and potato salad other to the house and sucked his cock and got back onto the property.

The whole thing was associated with an overbearing stepmother my bud had, the shîtbird hunters knew her from a previous marriage and previous fatcat she was hitched to that also had a big chunk of land that they hunted that place also.

Lol

Fouck all that ass kissing and drama. Deer hunters can be some of the biggest bitches among grown men.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have 48 acres, the guy might say I got it through priveledge. Let's see, I went to the votech school in Georgia and got a Paramedic license, and worked 60 hours a week for 14 years and saved my money.
And while doing that, I built in my spare time a 3 br log cabin on the lake. Yes, for 18 months I worked 60 hours a week at the hospital, and 40 more hours a week doing construction.

And I lived in that house for 6 years, and I sold it and made 70 grand, and I took my paramedic savings and came up here and bought the land in the NC mountains.

I didn't get in to Yale because Dad was an alum, like George Bush Jr. did.
I didn't get admitted to Harvard law school on a B average, like many blacks do, due to Affirmative Action.

No, I was priveledged to work my ass off for 14 years to get up the money to buy my land.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have 48 acres, the guy might say I got it through priveledge. Let's see, I went to the votech school in Georgia and got a Paramedic license, and worked 60 hours a week for 14 years and saved my money.
And while doing that, I built in my spare time a 3 br log cabin on the lake. Yes, for 18 months I worked 60 hours a week at the hospital, and 40 more hours a week doing construction.

And I lived in that house for 6 years, and I sold it and made 70 grand, and I took my paramedic savings and came up here and bought the land in the NC mountains.

I didn't get admitted to Harvard law school on a B average, like many blacks do, due to Affirmative Action.

No, I was priveledged to work my ass off for 14 years to get up the money to buy my land.

Blacks would tell you they'd never be given the chance to work that hard. That's their logic

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
How did a wimp like that hunt on your place in the first place?

I cannot imagine telling a land owner that. If I was invited, you respect the rules and keep opinions to yourself. It’s a gift and you should be grateful. What a ungrateful POS.

Amen!

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Blacks would tell you they'd never be given the chance to work that hard. That's their logic

Agreed and it's hard to have that chance when drinking gin and juice 23 hours a day, hitting the crack pipe and fathering 13 kids with 11 women.

Unfair.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Got a couple places I hunt , one is a club lease and even though we pay to hunt there , once a year we get together and bring chain saws , weed eaters , skid steer with bucket , and go over the place , picking up trash along the road front , mending roads across the property , cleaning up downed limbs and weed eating .
So far everyone has remained happy .
Another place I hunt , my daughter in laws grandma owns 140 acres and it is great . Half hardwoods and half corn and grazing land .
Stopped in to see her a few months ago as I had noticed the gate was open and cattle were gone .
She had gotten tired of the farmer who leased her land and not keeping up the fence , the pastures were growing up in briars , had noticed the run down in the last four years myself .
Anyway she was distraught that the place looked like it did , so I told her I could get someone to bush hog it if she would like . She said yes and let her know how much he charged . So I contacted a fellow and had him come over and showed him what she wanted done . 450.00 for the fields , not sure how many acres , 40 maybe .
When he called and said he had it done I went by and told her . She wanted to know how much she owed me , I said well let’s ride back here and see if you’re happy with it . Got her in the truck and back the lane we went , man you should have seen the smile that lady had , almost cried , thanked me over and over . Then she said , well how much ? I smiled and said Francis I have hunted here for four years and you wouldn’t let me do a thing for you , so if you don’t mind I would like this to be on me and Jeremy , we want you to know we really appreciate a beautiful place like this to hunt .
The look on that woman’s face was just about overwhelming , made me feel down right warm and fuzzy it did .
Kenneth

Posts like this are the reason why the site needs a like 👍 button.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by kevinJ
Hastings

Read some articles, but none of them elude to what happened leading up to the shootout regarding the civil arrest warrant

Why don’t you fill us in

allude

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I always tell everyone the only thing worse than the deer, is the deer hunters. The same group of hunters have hunted with us for 15 years, I almost feel guilty charging them.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I think you should only let white billionaires hunt.

I think he owns the land, so it's his choice if/who he lets hunt his land. You don't like it, buy a piece of property and open it to the public.
Better yet Beans, put your money where your mouth is and open up your house to the homeless. Why should you have a place to live and others don't? Leave the door unlocked and a "please come in and stay" sign on the door you hypocrite. Leave the keys in your car so anyone that doesn't have one can use it. Not fair you have a car and they don't, right?

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/03/20.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I think you should only let white billionaires hunt.

I think he owns the land, so it's his choice if/who he lets hunt his land. You don't like it, buy a piece of property and open it to the public.
Better yet Beans, put your money where your mouth is and open up your house to the homeless. Why should you have a place to live and others don't? Leave the door unlocked and a "please come in and stay" sign on the door you hypocrite. Leave the keys in your car so anyone that doesn't have one can use it. Not fair you have a car and they don't, right?

MF'ers like Licker of Beanbags never cease to amaze me with their hypocrisy. That’s the part they never seem to really address. It’s ok to take away our stuff. Just leave theirs alone.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
I know of guys over the years, lickin dat ass, giving landowners country hams, and Christmas cards and wreaths.

Guess I’m privileged, never had to suck up or give gifts or even pay a lease fee to hunt someone else’s land.

I know some guy and his son, pot belly red face mfthfucker and his son, give the guy I know’s dad a smoked turkey every Thanksgiving, then badmouth the guy I know.

I had permission to be on that same property at the invite of the guy I know (that they talk shît about)
I ran into them one day out there, they said “you tell Willy not to be riding his stupid four wheeler passed our stands while we’re out here” lol

I talked ‘Willy’ into giving that douche and his douchey son the boot off of that property. They pulled rank and went the old man and carried him some BBQ and potato salad other to the house and sucked his cock and got back onto the property.

The whole thing was associated with an overbearing stepmother my bud had, the shîtbird hunters knew her from a previous marriage and previous fatcat she was hitched to that also had a big chunk of land that they hunted that place also.

Lol

Fouck all that ass kissing and drama. Deer hunters can be some of the biggest bitches among grown men.

This^ a thousand times. I wish there were that many like buttons for your post... I’d rather quit hunting than suck all that Dich.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/03/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
Hastings

Read some articles, but none of them elude to what happened leading up to the shootout regarding the civil arrest warrant

Why don’t you fill us in

allude

Another reason for a "like" option. 😁

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Never allow others to hunt on your land unless you want them for an enemy. I let a neighbor hunt for a few years and then evicted him over his failure to follow simple rules. It ended on April 11, 2018 with him and his mother being killed in a shootout with the sheriff. I don't know how to post a news article but it can be found by searching Winn Parish Shootout April 11, 2018.

https://www.thetowntalk.com/story/n...eputies-man-critically-injured/509159002

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Current deer spot IU fan owned.
Bud has IU plate on his 4x4.
I play it neutral, have environmental plate wink

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It's the same old predictable," I'm upset so YOU must change"....

Post your land and put out cameras.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mathman
Hastings

Why don’t you fill us in

allude

"This is the kind of errant pedantry, up with which I will not put."

-Winston Churchill

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz
I have a couple Ranches I hunt in Montana.I spend a week on each during the summer helping out.A good trade I figure.

I used to do free work for a guy that let me cross his private land to hunt the hard to access public land behind it. We had a deal, I would help him to the tune of thousands of dollars a year in free remodeling, machinery work, free firewood, whatever I could do for him. All he asked was that I call ahead and let him know when I would be showing up. Sure, no problem.

After several years of this arrangement I started getting the run around. Gee, this Saturday's not good for us. I soon learned he had another guy hunting there as well. He still calls me several times a year and leaves me messages about what he sees for game, to try to lure the Golden Goose back to take care of his projects. I moved on and have been shooting just as good of bucks elsewhere for about three years now. It'll be a cold day in hell before I offer to help anyone for hunting rights. I live in the west I can hunt anywhere.

LOL
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
This shcitt ain't new. Back in the 60's we had perennial battles with pheasant hunters thinking they were owed free access to our 300 acres of deeded ground.

Fences were cut, gate posts were pulled, and cables were broken. House cats were killed. Cows, dogs, and horses were found with pellets under their hide. Bird shot bounced off the roof of the house with toddlers playing in the yard. Firearms were discharged and court appearances were made. Several tickets were written by deputies for trespass, and I actually signed a ticket for the game warden to cite a trespasser for ground sluicing a pheasant on our property from a public road. And then I retrieved the bird, and cooked it. LOL

The really sad thing is, most of the worst offenders were Boise businessmen carrying fancy guns behind fine trained dogs, and driving brand new 4x4 pickups or Suburbans.

The point being, Dad purchased the 300 acre property in 1968 for the grand sum of $12,000. Those worst offenders probably had that much wrapped up in guns, dogs, and vehicle between 3 or 4 of them. But they had better things to do with their cash than purchase property, so they thought they should be allowed to trample ours.

One once even made the comment as he looked around with a sneer on his face. "I could buy and sell you guys." I told him "Get to buying, everything is for sale if you have the cash. But you have not bought it yet!"

Being a big mouthed 16 year old, I asked one such trespasser one day for his address. Do you have a nice big lawn? How about a swimming pool?

He replied yes, but why do you want the address?

Well, I am planning a big family get together and picnic. About sixty of us. We will need a big lawn and a pool would be nice.

He sputtered and spit and stammered about how that is not the same thing at all. I asked How so?

Attitudes have changed with the times in Idaho. Trespassing will cost your your license today. No need to post anything today. It is the hunter's responsibility to know where the boundaries are to private property. Even unfenced range land. You better have a good GPS and mapping program.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol

You make TN sound so attractive.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If a freeloader type is ever given something for free whether it is hunting rights, food stamps, SSI check, SS check, government cell phone, free breakfast and lunch for the kids, or whatever then they think they own it and nobody has the right to say different.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1234, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,529
Posts18,472,680
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.