Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Aren't the real problem. We're fighting a majority of white liberals/communists hiding behind a few blacks thrown in as a smoke screen. This isn't a race war, it's an ideological war. It's Marxism vs democracy. The community vs the individual. Freedom vs slavery. Totalitarianism vs limited representative govt.

The enemy looks like the man in the mirror for most of us.
Blacks better wake up and realize they're being used as cannon fodder by folks who seek only to control and oppress them. If they truly want equality, they have to break free from the chains placed upon them by the white liberal elite.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most Black people are just a race of useful idiots for the Democrat Party. That statement is NOT racist, it's an observed historical fact.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They dont want equality. They want preferential money and white nookey.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
just a human being with a darker suntan till they prove otherwise

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Behavior that is subsidized will continue unabated.
Social welfare for anyone that is able, but unwilling to provide for themselves is inexcusable, no matter the skin tone.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/03/20.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by johnt189
just a human being with a darker suntan till they prove otherwise

Worked half the day with a man who'd put most to shame.
Funny, while we worked, a parade of at LEAST 25 worthless white pieces of [bleep] walked by with their cardboard making their way to an intersection to beg money to buy dope.

We talked about hunting and fishing and family.

Need to quit looking at the left hand and pay attention to what the right hand is doing. This isn't about race.

And thanks for your service Johnt.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/03/20.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The minority of the black population whom have turned militant will be quite surprised when they find them selves in chains alongside their more numerous militant white brethren, and all the rest of us when the actual movers and shakers finally step forward and take hold of the reigns for all to see.

It IS the Bolshevik revolution revisited 100 years later.

They should well consider: "Who were the first people executed by Stalin?" His own "Red Army" leadership, ethnic minorities, leaders of the "Communist Party", government leaders, and anyone thought to be subversive.

After any successful coup, the traitors to the last government are executed as it is suspected they will be the first to betray the new government.

These useful idiots burning down their cities, and chanting in the streets will be the first to die at the hands of the government THEY establish.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Aren't the real problem.

You ain't wrong.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm turning a deaf ear to most forms of MSM. I believe very little of what they report. More important than ever to think independently and rationally.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
They created more racism and I could ever be imagined I no longer give a flying f*** about any of them

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't have a problem with blacks, they are typically good folks. I know and work with some really good ones. I have a problem with ni&&€Г§ and most of the time their skin color isn't black.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Torqued
I don't have a problem with blacks, they are typically good folks. I know and work with some really good ones. I have a problem with ni&&€Г§ and most of the time their skin color isn't black.

90% of the meth head, intersection begging, thieving POS I'm this area are white. I rehabbed housing authority buildings years back. The cleanest ones were always Hispanics, the dirty ones were backs and the disgusting ones were whites.

What they aren't destroying with education system, they're destroying with drugs. We've somehow got to make pride in self popular again.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Most Black people are just a race of useful idiots for the Democrat Party. That statement is NOT racist, it's an observed historical fact.

It's what the Dems intended with Johnson's Great Society program and blacks voted virtually lock-step Republican before the New Deal.

Last edited by Tarquin; 07/03/20.

Tarquin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,861 guests, and 770 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.