Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Can you imagine the uproar had the President journeyed to Stone Mountain and made this speech? Can you say "solid South"?

It would have been politically stupid to give this speech there instead of at Rushmore. Stone Mountain is emblematic of the denial of the Declaration of Independence. Why celebrate that on the 4th?

Ethan's 15 point IQ advantage is not serving him well. He comes across as a closet BLM supporter.

Yep, he never proposed that Trump do it at Stone Mt. He just imagined the strokes it would have caused.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by las
Someone planned ahead..... even the lips.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What are we looking for?

The rock face already looks like Trumps profile.

Oh yeah. I see it.

I'm for it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ethan never proposed that Trump do it at Stone Mt. He just imagined the strokes it would have caused.

Exactly.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Can you imagine the uproar had the President journeyed to Stone Mountain and made this speech? Can you say "solid South"?

It would have been politically stupid to give this speech there instead of at Rushmore. Stone Mountain is emblematic of the denial of the Declaration of Independence. Why celebrate that on the 4th?

Ethan's 15 point IQ advantage is not serving him well. He comes across as a closet BLM supporter.

Yep, he never proposed that Trump do it at Stone Mt. He just imagined the strokes it would have caused.

Possible, Why would a turd propose something like that?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
FANTASTIC SPEECH....................Kristy Noem. The wonderful gov of the great state of South Dakota......This event at the foot of Mt. Rushmore, was also designed to send a clear bitch slapping message to the libs....A Jap commander said after the attack on Pearl Harbor...."I fear that we have awaken a sleeping giant." .........On Nov 3rd, Hollywood, antifa, the media, Soros, PIGlosi, Schummer, and the entire demCRAP party will have their asses thoroughly handed back to them by a sleeping giant.

I will never forgive FOX for not showing more of Governor Noem.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
He needs more speeches like this, and needs to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates. And needs to quit stepping on his own prick tweeting the stuff that gives the Dems ammo.

This speech did seem like a call to action to go out and set the country right again. The schools not teaching our history right, that’s exactly how we got to this point, he nailed it. Need to change that fast, but first some looters, rioters, vandalizers, and defacers need a beat down and serious prison time, if they cannot peacefully protest....

Don’t be stupid.

There will be no live debates. The planned, taped and virtual debates will not be debates.

Trumps ability to speak directly to America via Twitter is the only avenue available to him. If his tweets and tweeting was harming him, the left wouldn’t be working overtime trying to find ways to censor him and stop him, they would be promoting it.

The left is terrified of his ability to speak “unedited”.

Tweet on Mr President, Tweet on.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I watched it last night, and our Governor was fantastic, but President Trump knocked it out of the park. Senator Thune and Senator Rounds looked like kids in a candy store, excited and proud all at the same time.

I personally know a few people that attended and it will be interesting to hear their thoughts on the event.

History is not something to change, the bright moments to be celebrated and the dark moments to gain wisdom and hopefully never repeat.

Arcus Venator
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
He needs more speeches like this, and needs to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates. And needs to quit stepping on his own prick tweeting the stuff that gives the Dems ammo.

This speech did seem like a call to action to go out and set the country right again. The schools not teaching our history right, that’s exactly how we got to this point, he nailed it. Need to change that fast, but first some looters, rioters, vandalizers, and defacers need a beat down and serious prison time, if they cannot peacefully protest....

Don’t be stupid.

There will be no live debates. The planned, taped and virtual debates will not be debates.

Trumps ability to speak directly to America via Twitter is the only avenue available to him. If his tweets and tweeting was harming him, the left wouldn’t be working overtime trying to find ways to censor him and stop him, they would be promoting it.

The debates will be multiple choice. Still I would bet that Biden checks more that one box per question. One for his wife and one for him.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by RAS
Wonder if the GOP will come out from under the bed now.
Damn good question.

Most are still swamp rats. The redeeming thing about the Mob is you see them coming! RINOs are the worst!!

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Sounds like some reparations are gonna be made....

.... for the statues!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
Wonder if the GOP will come out from under the bed now.

Doubtful. Roaches seldom venture out into the light.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don’t be stupid.

The debates will be multiple choice. Still I would bet that Biden checks more that one box per question. One for his wife and one for him.

There will be no live debates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tvnewshq/status/1279155595745034241

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was pissed at Fox.They kept breaking in on the coverage and when the fireworks started they cut it off.WTF????? Then I switched over to CSPAN and the first one I came across had Stacy Abrams listed.WTF????? Then I found another CSPAN that had it on and before the fireworks were done it cut it off.WTF??? Found it on Youtube.Here is the Presidents speech and the fireworks.The longer ones are on there too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgu...c9-VU-LwJveDB0WBHrC9gFRqo2hvs3cjkN866LdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ary...xqwr2iDMZ9iBnEQRKiMfy2YQLq5qngNpecxpvVvA

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

The South is solid anyway, regardless of where he makes the speeches.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thee Gov and Trump rocked it. Fox did crap.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A great speech once again, makes me want to be an American.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Best speech he has ever made IMO. Powerful and great message. If you look at the headlines of nearly all major news stations and newspapers, they are massacreing him. He must have did something right! Scary how wide spread and collective the efforts of the enemy are.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
OAN showed everything at Mt. Rushmore while good old Fox had 4 talking heads bobbing and weaving through the pre-speeches and then they cut off the fireworks for more talking heads to nod on endlessly.

Sadly from where it once was, Fox has lost its ability to reason properly any longer.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And Upchuck wept........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkmen1
While I am a staunch supporter and support him 100%, I feel he needs to reduce his twitter and facebook exposure, and shorten his campaign speeches. If he can get the message out in 20 min or so, many more will remember.

GFY, no one cares about your feelings.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (1_deuce, 29aholic, 1minute, 264mag, 45_100, 17CalFan, 26 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,071
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.