Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

A lot of tough talk here, And that's all it is from a bunch of goofs that don't know what is happening in the country, And for sure don't understand laws.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by RemModel8
If you pull your gun, it's time to shoot.

Yep. Hitting your car doesn't rise to that level. You don't point a gun at someone to scare them off or intimidate them unless you're life is in danger and you're ready to drop a hammer if they don't back the [bleep] off.
Horseshixt. Letting the bad guys divide us by continually parsing and applying the laws that were never right to begin with is what's got us to this point. I'd think somebody from Virginia would understand that. When somebody, especially the types that are out rioting and carrying on, hits your car they may just be hitting your car, but you ALWAYS run the chance that they are testing you, escalating to see what you will do and when you don't respond they take it to the next level.

Pulling your gun can oftentimes MAKE the goblin back off. That's why the whole brandishing thing is BS. Should you be ready to pull the trigger as soon as you pull your gun? You should be ready to pull the trigger as soon as you put on your gun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cisco1

A lot of tough talk here, And that's all it is from a bunch of goofs that don't know what is happening in the country, And for sure don't understand laws.

Not taking offense to your post, unless you’re suggesting I’m a “goof” not aware of our current situation or laws, at least in my State.

Please expand on your train of thought.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Pulling your gun can oftentimes MAKE the goblin back off. That's why the whole brandishing thing is BS. Should you be ready to pull the trigger as soon as you pull your gun? You should be ready to pull the trigger as soon as you put on your gun.

I do agree that there’s no point in carrying a gun if you are not prepared to use it in the gravest extreme.

I have had four friends over the decades who believed they deterred an assault and/or theft merely by displaying a handgun, three by holding it up in plain sight without pointing directly at the approaching miscreant or miscreants, one by holding open his jacket to display his shoulder holster. That is a world of difference from climbing back out of your SUV and pointing your handgun at to people you were previously arguing with who hit your vehicle with a hand as you were leaving.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep. Hitting your car doesn't rise to that level. You don't point a gun at someone to scare them off or intimidate them unless you're life is in danger and you're ready to drop a hammer if they don't back the [bleep] off.
Horseshixt. Letting the bad guys divide us by continually parsing and applying the laws that were never right to begin with is what's got us to this point. I'd think somebody from Virginia would understand that. When somebody, especially the types that are out rioting and carrying on, hits your car they may just be hitting your car, but you ALWAYS run the chance that they are testing you, escalating to see what you will do and when you don't respond they take it to the next level.

Ethan,
I think we all can agree under the current optics where every white person is a potential target without any recourse to protect or defend himself without being arrested, charged, and facing a long judicial and expensive process to hopefully clear your name.

You had damn well be certain you were in the right, legally, pulling a firearm.

All your words mean little when your heart and mind is saying “I was right” while your bank account is drawing down paying for counsel to defend you...Even in the end, if you find yourself exonerated and all charges dismissed.

You and the family still suffered from the stress of the judicial grinder attempting to ruin you forever and no one reimbursing you for coin paid to attorneys to defend your actions.

You just better be right, before your actions prove yourself wrong, legally.

I know this from personal experience.

YMMV

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
You guys seem to have overlooked the fact this was a pregnant women...... changes things on so many levels....

ir,

Don't know how the woman's reproductive status matters when she was already in her vehicle, and most importantly from what I can see in the video, the vehicle had a clear path to get out of the parking lot even after the dumb "lady" hit the car as it was backing up.

I'd have to say, if the situation was me and my wife, and I'm carrying, I'd have her on the phone with 911 giving a description of the offenders and getting the hell away. Had they tried to get in front of the car and block my exit, then all bets are off.

I'm thinking the poor folks in the car are about to be a lot poorer paying lawyers to get the charges reduced to misdemeanor brandishing or some such in that state.

Dang, I hated typing that, but that's what it looked like to me.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Getting out of the suv and with the gun visible is one thing. Pulling and then pointing a gun under those mentioned circumstances is a totally different thing.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If that situation had been reversed...

She was the aggressor, and the black would have pulled a gun on her, the white woman would still have been charged, and the black woman not charged.

That is the reality of living in any city now.

GTFO while you can.

Exactly. It's a two tiered justice system now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s really a clown world now.

At least we can agree on that...

Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
You guys seem to have overlooked the fact this was a pregnant women...... changes things on so many levels....

ir,

Don't know how the woman's reproductive status matters when she was already in her vehicle, and most importantly from what I can see in the video, the vehicle had a clear path to get out of the parking lot even after the dumb "lady" hit the car as it was backing up.

I'd have to say, if the situation was me and my wife, and I'm carrying, I'd have her on the phone with 911 giving a description of the offenders and getting the hell away. Had they tried to get in front of the car and block my exit, then all bets are off.

I'm thinking the poor folks in the car are about to be a lot poorer paying lawyers to get the charges reduced to misdemeanor brandishing or some such in that state.

Dang, I hated typing that, but that's what it looked like to me.

Understood Geno.... how about the hormone/mama bear factor.
I also believe a physical fight was off the table for the gals... can't risk the baby. The husband could have dropped the mouthy bitch but that would have also opened a can of worms... backing over the bitch, well assault with a deadly weapon etc....
Bad no win situation and the black bitch knew it, they are trying to push white people into a corner/trap of sorts...
Hopefully they can start a go-fund me account get great lawyers and sue the city.... which the taxpayers will have to pay if they win.... we are watching the destruction of our country

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Getting out of the suv and with the gun visible is one thing. Pulling and then pointing a gun under those mentioned circumstances is a totally different thing.

Only to liberals with an agenda...... good grief she didn't pull the trigger

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i do not accept the lefty paradigm. swarthy skank got off easy; she earned a beat-down.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
DA is sending a message. Be careful who you mess with. They have an agenda and know who's supposed to win this battle. Be careful out there. If you are white, they will look doubly close at anything you do. Their goal is to embolden this movement.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jfruser
i do not accept the lefty paradigm. swarthy skank got off easy; she earned a beat-down.

Abso-f'n-lootly.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jfruser

Abso-f'n-lootly.
Amen. Let's just hope we have better support than a lot of folks here exhibit when go-time comes and the SHTFF.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
DA is sending a message. Be careful who you mess with. They have an agenda and know who's supposed to win this battle. Be careful out there. If you are white, they will look doubly close at anything you do. Their goal is to embolden this movement.

Bingo!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
A lady hit her SUV with her fist so she got back out of their SUV and pointed a handgun at them.

I would think that would get you arrested most places.

I see I'm not the only one. If you point a weapon at somebody, you had better be right. I didn't see her life in danger in that video. I just heard a bunch of flapping gums and big talk. This type thing just gives the gun grabbers more ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
A lady hit her SUV with her fist so she got back out of their SUV and pointed a handgun at them.

I would think that would get you arrested most places.

I see I'm not the only one. If you point a weapon at somebody, you had better be right. I didn't see her life in danger in that video. I just heard a bunch of flapping gums and big talk. This type thing just gives the gun grabbers more ammo.
lolol

Look around the country and say with a straight face that the justice system is not two-tiered and is just straight up. Then start parsing about all this legal mumbo-jumbo. She didn't shoot anybody. Any righteous cop would of just told the "victim" to shut her yap and be about her business or get charged for making a bogus report.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Reginald Denny.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Reminds me strongly of current South Africa.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,492,022
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.