Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slavek
In America ANTIFA members respond to extreme Alt-Right (various militia groups, for example), Skinheads and Neo-Nazis. American ANTIFA has no formal central leadership or organization. Obviously it is far less dangerous then certain Alt-Right groups and is not a terrorist organization

You're a liar.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why are they not all rounded up and waiting for their court appear?

In America ANTIFA members respond to extreme Alt-Right (various militia groups, for example), Skinheads and Neo-Nazis. American ANTIFA has no formal central leadership or organization. Obviously it is far less dangerous then certain Alt-Right groups and is not a terrorist organization.

You're a liar. There is also proof they operate internationally. I guess for you, it's necessary for me to repeat myself.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

And you begin to see now, perhaps, how utterly pointless declaring them terrorists actually is, and how all Trump was doing was pandering to the simple-minded.

If Trump could declare them a terrorist organization there would be significant benefits to law enforcement operations against the group. The problem is, the only official federal designation is an FTO. Here's a clue, the F standard for Foreign.

All you so called Constitutionalist keep forgetting about things like the First Amendment, and the freedom to associate.

Now apply your proposal in reverse. What happens if President Stacey Abrams declares the NRA, GOA etc. "Terrorist Organizations", and begins rounding up dues paying members on the basis on membership and no underlying crime.

Criminals don't have "freedom to associate". It is called conspiracy. The 1st Amendment does not cover violence. And I am not a "Constitutionalist". I am a pissed off guy with a 150 IQ, several children, a lot of common sense, and an insatiable desire to learn. Thanks for your opinion.

In order to prosecute for there to be a "conspiracy", there must be an underlying crime, as in "conspiracy to commit X. There is no blanket crime of just "conspiracy". For an alleged IQ of 150 you are pretty disappointing....

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 07/04/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver

And you begin to see now, perhaps, how utterly pointless declaring them terrorists actually is, and how all Trump was doing was pandering to the simple-minded.

If Trump could declare them a terrorist organization there would be significant benefits to law enforcement operations against the group. The problem is, the only official federal designation is an FTO. Here's a clue, the F standard for Foreign.

All you so called Constitutionalist keep forgetting about things like the First Amendment, and the freedom to associate.

Now apply your proposal in reverse. What happens if President Stacey Abrams declares the NRA, GOA etc. "Terrorist Organizations", and begins rounding up dues paying members on the basis on membership and no underlying crime.

That's the scary thing, and its even more scary that a lot of "conservatives" can't comprehend it.

I'm thinking you and AS dont know as much about the constitution as u think you do.

Over a hundred of the BLM and Antifa directed suckers have been arrested all ready and being charged with the crimes they have lately committed.

You also dont know what powers of confiscation of property Trump has when we are in a declared state of war and when the POTUS has declared we are in a state of National Emergency. The DOJ can confiscate all property owned by groups who dealt with foreign sources to overthrow the constitution or an election or effect an illegal coup. This includes CNN and NBC. It just wouldnt look good to do it now before an election.

Also, on DJT day, 4 -10- 20, Good Friday, Wyoming became the 50th state to declare a state of emergency. It's never happened before and gives him constitutional powers never before held by a POTUS. Like, uh, telling GM to start mfg respirators whether they like it or not, for example.

In essence, he can essentially be a dictator and commandeer every TV and radio station in the US legally.

As I say, that would not look good before the election.

He can commandeer and use as a military installation any business in the US and many other things such as closing banks and the internet.

Hide and watch. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Doc,

You are describing specific individuals being arrested for specific crimes. That in no way resembles what the OP proposed, which is arresting people for alleged membership of a loosely affiliated organization with no evidence of involvement in specific crimes.

Yes, emergency declarations can give government officials additional powers, but such declarations do not suspend the Constitution and actions taken under them are still subject to judicial review.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Doesn't that little play button make Barr look like.....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rudolph bringing presents, MB. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There is no "if" about it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rudolph bringing presents, MB. grin

Oh, on the PC it was black and parked right above the top lip looking like a Hitler stash! Thought it was a meme at first glance. Looks like Rudolph on the Android now. Carry-on.

Still awaiting the masses to differentiate between declare and designate.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Let's see if Barr doesnt shut them down by hook or crook.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This narrative that Antifa doesnt have a control structure or central organization is BS in my opinion. They been a round a while now and any group that comes together organically forms leadership.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Their leaders are soros and obama.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What happens is body bag sales go through the roof and the available labor pool of folks wanting to be cops dries up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Their leaders are soros and obama.

The leaders are higher up the food chain, you're getting close though.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 264mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 32 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,060
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.