Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I had a bunch of folks in Florida in about 1982 doing that road block crap. They were protesting the farmers. I dropped the Trans Am into First gear and stood on it. You would be surprised how fast them folks can move. The two highway patrol never even looked up from whatever they were studying on the hood of their car. Ed k

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Indyca35: I am surprised at your stupidity!
It is NOT the "damned cops" who make the decision to "allow" these various types of "lawbreaking" - that decision is done/made by the mayors and city councils that YOU elected!
Not the police officers!
Are you really as stupid as you sound or are you just intent on trying to besmirch the law enforcement officers?
I am surmising the latter (at least for your sake I hope you are just a dipschit and not as stupid as you are making yourself out to be!).
Sheesh - pay attention man, PLEASE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do the police not take an oath to uphold the law?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two less communist pieces of schitt we have to expend ammo on on the coming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Do the police not take an oath to uphold the law?

That is not part of most law enforcement oaths.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I really need to put a bull bar on the front of my truck.....just in case. Anybody have any experience with how well Ranch Hand holds up in a 'collision'?

Originally Posted by mark shubert
I really need to put a bull bar on the front of my truck.....just in case. Anybody have any experience with how well Ranch Hand holds up in a 'collision'?

VERY WELL!

I have the Bullnose model Ranch Hand on my Tundra. 2 deer to date with no damages to the bumper or the truck, one at over 60 mph.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
It is NOT the "damned cops" who make the decision to "allow" these various types of "lawbreaking" - that decision is done/made by the mayors and city councils that YOU elected!
Not the police officers!
Are you really as stupid as you sound or are you just intent on trying to besmirch the law enforcement officers?
I am surmising the latter (at least for your sake I hope you are just a dipschit and not as stupid as you are making yourself out to be!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow. I really must have struck a nerve. By "damned cops" I meant the whole police hierarchy, which includes the politically appointed chiefs, mayors, and so forth.

You see, they are NOT enforcing the law. In city after city they are letting criminals break it, and looking the other way. Somewhere I saw an estimate that the riots, looting, and arson in the past five weeks have already caused $500,000,000 of damage. At the LGS yesterday there were 40 or 50 people waiting outside, in line, to get in and buy a gun.

This is not the kind of country I want to live in. The police need to enforce the law. They aren't.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Not the police officers!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow. I really must have struck a nerve. By "damned cops" I meant the whole police hierarchy, which includes the politically appointed chiefs, mayors, and so forth.

You see, they are NOT enforcing the law. In city after city they are letting criminals break it, and looking the other way. Somewhere I saw an estimate that the riots, looting, and arson in the past five weeks have already caused $500,000,000 of damage. At the LGS yesterday there were 40 or 50 people waiting outside, in line, to get in and buy a gun.

This is not the kind of country I want to live in. The police need to enforce the law. They aren't.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
An officer in the military has a duty not to obey an unlawful order. Do police officers blindly follow any order given by a mayor? I think the libtard cities have too many police officers who are thinking about careers and pensions instead of right and wrong. We all know that the fbi had no one who stood up to the Gen Flynn railroad scheme. The locals in libtard run cities think the same way.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Up near White Bird Idaho one night coming back from steelheading on the Salmon, a doe and a fawn committed suicide on the front bumper of my Son in Law's '15 Dodge 350. We turned around for a look see in the dark. Blood and hair all over the roadway, but not even a scratch in the paint of that "Ranch Hand" bumper.

That bumper paid for itself and the winch that night in body work not needed.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slowmover12
An officer in the military has a duty not to obey an unlawful order. Do police officers blindly follow any order given by a mayor? I think the libtard cities have too many police officers who are thinking about careers and pensions instead of right and wrong. We all know that the fbi had no one who stood up to the Gen Flynn railroad scheme. The locals in libtard run cities think the same way.

'...One purpose of the Oath of Office is to remind federal workers that they do not swear allegiance to a supervisor, an agency, a political appointee, or even to the President. The oath is to support and defend the U.S. Constitution and faithfully execute your duties. The intent is to protect the public from a government that might fall victim to political whims and to provide a North Star – the Constitution – as a source of direction. ...'

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/commentary/2019/10/the-oath-of-office-and-what-it-means/

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The driver is in jail. No bond.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hastings

That's bullshit, but expected.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
Feeling Run Down, stay on the Curb!!!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'd like to see it in slow motion. What should the musical accompaniment be?

Garth Brooks "He never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears...."

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Somebody needs to start a new driving school- - - - - -hire a bunch of southern Good Ole Boys to teach the proper way to execute a "bootlegger turn". High speed, yank the handbrake, and turn the steering wheel. It's possible to take out a bunch more human speed bumps with the side of the vehicle than when you're running in a straight line. Done properly, you also end up headed back the way you came instead of having to run through a massed crowd. Moonshine runners have been doing that for decades!

At under 70mph you can do the same thing if you;

hands off wheel; pop into R(verse). Be ready to pop back into Drive and floor it quickly at the opportune moment.

Don’t ask me how I know this.

Glad my dad never found out I did it with his favourite car ...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MadMooner
News report said both females that hit the car we’re alive.

Maybe not for long though.

Good, seeing those pictures of them after the accident, they don’t have much left to live for...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 07/04/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Anarchotyranny

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That "reverse" trick works because it forces a downshift to1st. gear, not reverse, because there's a safety circuit in the transmission valve body that prevents actually engaging reverse until the car slows down to below 10 MPH or so. It has the same effect as locking up the rear brakes only while the front wheels keep rolling. Try that on a front wheel drive car and you'll provoke a corkscrew spin that's totally uncontrollable or a rollover as the rear end whips around in a fraction of a second.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

All’s that’s telling me is don’t stop, keep moving, keep shooting, escape, evade...

Once you defend yourself from a rabid mob of ‘gers you have new enemies, but also new opportunities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like it would be legal to resist car jacking or false imprisonment using whatever means you have at hand?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

241 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 257_X_50, 31 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,863
Posts18,478,602
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.