Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Judman
Out in the hollar drinkin whisky, some of you trouble mongrals need to get your shiit together.... city slickers are fuucked, us country boys will survive, and ain’t missed a hitch..🖕🏿😫👍

I hear a little whiskey is good for digestion.
Sometimes it good for the nerves too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Take a deep breath and an Alka Seltzer Jud, you are starting to sound like blackfart.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
If you've an Interstate within a days treck, you ain't immune to the effects of a collapse, and that includes myself....

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
If you've an Interstate within a days treck, you ain't immune to the effects of a collapse, and that includes myself....

Lots of miles of Interstate Hwy through flyover country.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Note to self.... make some Mormon friends, they are supposed to keep a year of food on hand.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even the Mormons in MX?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It ain't about "living in the country". It's about being a stupid MF.

And lots of you are

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
[quote=VarmintGuy]Judman: If, YOU think, "Chehalis, Washington" is "country" well then your mental state is going to be an obstacle for YOU to survive!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy[/quote

++++++ 1000,000,00.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

43 miles and 4 mountains between the nearest Interstate and my cabin. An angry mob wouldn't make it past the first one, much less the 4th one at McDowell. McClellan got his ass whipped by Stonewall Jackson there and we sure as hell are better armed this go round.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/05/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Even the Mormons in MX?

I dunno, but on that topic, EVERY location in the Lower 48 lies within a single weekend’s drive of the Mexican Border. This may explain why every high school kid in America has ready access to Mexican drugs.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hah I met some hard core "country boys" back in the 80's in the Centralia and Chehalis area. We hooked up and engaged in some preety risky outlawry just to get by. Got shot at by Indians trapping beaver and acquiring salmon on the river. Worked in a hide shack, trimmed Christmas trees, sprayed agent orange on powerline right of ways, worked in wrecking yards but the job I hated most was planting trees for Weyerhauser. Now in the city limits of Chehalis around 2014 I witnessed some pretty weak behavior. Smoking serious pot in the outdoor parts of bars, street people fugged up on pot and mushrooms riding bikes down the middle of the street crashing into cars. The real source of income for most of them came from knocking women up and living off the welfare money that brought them. Yep those "city slickers" are not going to pose much of a problem.

😂
Fugged up on pot and shrooms sounds like a good time!

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by jackmountain

43 miles and 4 mountains between the nearest Interstate and my cabin. An angry mob wouldn't make it past the first one, much less the 4th one at McDowell. McClellan got his ass whipped by Stonewall Jackson there and we sure as hell are better armed this go round.

20 some miles, 2 rivers, and the heat and mosquitoes between the interstate and me, in either direction, and I still dont think that's enough....

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
Not to mention this being the ground the Swamp Fox earned his nickname on.... things ain't the same now, as they were then.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

20 some miles, 2 rivers, and the heat and mosquitoes between the interstate and me, in either direction, and I still dont think that's enough....

Wherever you live, someone from Mexico crossing the Border now could be there by Tuesday evening easily, and in this present crisis we ain’t talking Mexicans.

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Wherever you live, someone from Mexico crossing the Border now could be there by Tuesday evening easily, and in this present crisis we ain’t talking Mexicans.

No doubt, I've met a few who've done it multiple times, and harbor no ill will towards em. I'd trade 1/4 of one for a whole "protestor" any day.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

If we could trade a white protestor for every Mexican seeking opportunity, I'd learn to speak Spanish to help out.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's obvious a lot of y'all have never been to Lewis County WA, where Chehalis is.

And I'm starting to think VarmintGuy never left Seattle before he went to Dillon.

LOTS of good country folk in Lewis County.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hehehehe....Dillon is big city living in Montana.

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,446
Posts18,470,944
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.