-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2nd-tier Afreakin warlords with drugged-up mobs are better organized, and better armed, than those Atlanta jigs....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

D
D
They don't come out of their safe zones. Real citizens of all types and colors live in the burbs. Besides airsoft rifles being carried by ratchets are not scaring anyone. They need to calm their tits. Many and I mean many are locked, loaded, and waiting out here but they just walk around and talk to themselves.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
What became of this; they don’t want to talk but they’ll march with airsoft rifles and accomplish nothing?

<shrug> prolly thinking too hard about this one...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm not gonna ridicule their weaponry because that is easily fixed. The right GoFundMe and they could be sufficiently armed in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'm not sure they are any dumber than a bunch of White Nationalists, likewise marching in formation.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I'm not gonna ridicule their weaponry because that is easily fixed. The right GoFundMe and they could be sufficiently armed in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'm not sure they are any dumber than a bunch of White Nationalists, likewise marching in formation.

Right, but remember according to their "grand master" they are a bunch of "well trained military shooters" LMAO. Formation marching down the middle of the road into battle must be a prime tactic again. Wonder why they didnt teach us that at the USMC School of Infantry??? When are these clowns gonna realize that as a whole ethnic group they make up around 13%of the US population, and one wouldnt think there is too high a percentage of able body males amongst that group that are legally able to posses firearms, let alone have the initiative, ballz or weapons training to actually face a known armed enemy. Even if 1% of white gun owners had enough and decided to fight back these black "militias" would be WAYYY outnumbered and outgunned and quickly defeated!

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
All them niqqers in the back had sticks, that's the convicted felon platoon.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Leave some rope and pick axes on top and let them scale down and do it.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Leave some rope and pick axes on top and let them scale down and do it.

There ya go!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Stupid people are easy to convince that their troubles/failures are the fault of someone else. Especially someone that doesn't look like them.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by RJY66
That sure looked like an attempt to bait someone into doing something. But this was in Atlanta so it was a relatively low risk move. There is no place in America more "Yankeefied" than Atlanta, even though geographically its in the South. Those "soldiers" knew that it was a relatively low risk move and rightly expected no trouble from the Yuppies out enjoying the 4th.

Question is, who is on the other end of the fishing rod?

That's fairly true. I worked in and around the area for a few years, a few years ago. Fairly bizarre area, as far as viewpoints go. However, I wouldn't dismiss these folks as trifling, they've got a serious axe to grind. There are areas surrounding Atlanta that are so racist, that I felt uncomfortable.... And I'm a cracker from SC.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Atlanta always reminded me of Baltimore.
Everyone I ever met from either city was racist. Black or white.
White people I know who lived for a short time in both cities
moved back here racist.

Suburbs are different, I'm talking the city.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by viking
Disciplined eh, throw some KFC out and see if the bunch up😂

And a watermelon too ............ laugh

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wonder if he has ever used it..
Stock fully collapsed.
It doesn't look like he has doll arms...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What fun a sack of snakes can be....

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,509
Posts18,472,370
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.