Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I guess your a good guy and all but you are more liberal than I because I don't do anything for liberals anymore at all. I wouldn't pull one out of the way to keep them from getting Keleted rfn.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
god bless!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Not that I disagree, but there is a time and place for everything

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
That is a perfect occasion for a 16" 300 WinMag with side-discharge brake.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pics?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
At least some of them were bright enough to know they didn't know. Everyone was a noob at some point. Someone with an honest question will usually get an honest answer.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Pics?

The rifles I was shooting

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Never any liberals at my sportsmans club range. Members only and all the members are local rednecks. No outsiders can join because you need 3 sponsors who know and will vouch for you to become a member. It must suck to have to use a public range.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by johnt189
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

What kind of Colt?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I guess your a good guy and all but you are more liberal than I because I don't do anything for liberals anymore at all. I wouldn't pull one out of the way to keep them from getting Keleted rfn.

Thomas Sowell was once a liberal.

Times like these can help them see the light, and some gentle prodding can help the process.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt

They can be hard-headed, I hope the finish on your Colt wasn't messed up laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

it is very hard to believe …….bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

hmmmm.......

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'd say so......why wasn't he arrested for assault ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like everything else he's ever posted here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt

They can be hard-headed, I hope the finish on your Colt wasn't messed up laugh

Well, Colt makes a heavy firearm. That's a fact.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The other day when I was at the gas station, Conner McGregor was in the next row over putting gas in his Mercedes. He kept giving me hard looks, so I asked him what his problem was? Before he could even say anything,I got him in a rear naked choke hold, then did the ground and pound on him! He learned a lesson that day!!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.