Campfire Regular
C
I love a great story. whistle

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KOTY

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by johnt189
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

That has bull chit written all over it....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I guess your a good guy and all but you are more liberal than I because I don't do anything for liberals anymore at all. I wouldn't pull one out of the way to keep them from getting Keleted rfn.

Thomas Sowell was once a liberal.

Times like these can help them see the light, and some gentle prodding can help the process.

Sowell may still call himself a liberal. That word did not mean what it seems to now until very recently. America was founded by liberals upon liberal values.

And Sowell is a very intelligent man. He has for decades been making the same points, that "racism" isn't what democrats claim, that black poverty and underachievement is caused by several factors, including "civil rights", welfare, affirmative action, targeted social programs like the housing projects, and weaponized culture that glorifies drugs, violence, gang activity, and other criminal behaviors, and finally, a lower average IQ, though I think he doesn't really like to admit the last, and he argues repeatedly that IQ is not a prime factor when considering outcomes. His IQ is certainly not low. I would guess it's 3-4 SD above the mean for the whole population.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

What kind of Colt?

LMAO!

I was going to ask the same question but I was also gonna ask how much blood....... grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lieberals can sometimes be intelligent and educable.

Leftests, on the other hand, are dumb and not so educable.

Ex. Diddler, Suckermore, Leroy,....

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Were you a sniper by chance in the Marine Corp?

mos 0311/8541

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I'd say so......why wasn't he arrested for assault ?

The reason why I was not arrested was because I was defending myself in fear of my life plus 2 of my buddies who are still working that line of work was in the shooters booth 2 down from me when it happen and seen it all wrote the report as far as it went

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

The reason why I was not arrested was because I was defending myself in fear of my life plus 2 of my buddies who are still working that line of work was in the shooters booth 2 down from me when it happen and seen it all wrote the report as far as it went
WOW,keep it coming funny chit.I was bored as [bleep] today before I read this. cry

Last edited by coobie; 07/05/20.
D
D
What a clown. Your parents know your posting on a grown up site?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Were you a sniper by chance in the Marine Corp?

mos 0311/8541

So, are you Chuck Mawhinney?

If so, I have met you personally at SHOTShow.

I assume that is you in your avatar photo?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

First rule of being in a hole is quit digging. Of course, that only applies if you know you’re in a hole and don’t want to be there...

Old70

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by old70

First rule of being in a hole is quit digging. Of course, that only applies if you know you’re in a hole and don’t want to be there...

Old70
Let him keep digging us old fuggers love the entrainment ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Never any liberals at my sportsmans club range. Members only and all the members are local rednecks. No outsiders can join because you need 3 sponsors who know and will vouch for you to become a member. It must suck to have to use a public range.

Outstanding membership requirement!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
So, are you Chuck Mawhinney?

If so, I have met you personally at SHOTShow.

I assume that is you in your avatar photo?

Outed?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Chuck,

Help me understand how someone of your skill and accomplishments was in fear of your life after a Biden supporter started spouting off about his political beliefs?

Did you turn into a pacifist and convert to Jainism after leaving The Corps?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

What did the lieberal do, precisely, that put you in imminent fear for your life?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore

hmmmm.......

I know! WTF

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
he spit covid particles when ranting about Biden.....

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1234, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,473,018
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.