Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
More fireworks than Ive EVER seen!

'MERICA!

You could hardly breathe outside in my neighborhood last night.

I told Mannlicher and eh76 I was out checking my truck for canisters.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was a pretty good show last night around the Flathead. Some nearby neighbors spend some serious coin for some serious noise. It was pretty amusing, crackly and snappy on a beautiful cool evening. All it needed to be complete was Big Navy doing some training with the Orions, but I guess not. Afraid of getting shot down, I suppose, some of that junk had some hang time.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

'MERICA!

Eh76 doing ok? Has he killed anymore Booner antelope. He had 2 last time I talked to him. Shot from a long way off.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mark shubert
THANK GOD - it rained here yesterday, and today! Otherwise these morons would have set a large piece of real estate on fire!
It's been drier than a popcorn fart around here - all year !
God is watching over us. Idiots don't care.

PS, I love fireworks - probably more than most, Use discretion, though !

First time I ever called the fire marshal.
He was out. The guy who answered the phone was likely friends with the arsonist. They quit shooting them off right after I called. The only reason I called was the dude was shooting his major fireworks intentionally onto roofs 7 and fire hazards.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We live about 300 yds. south of the shoreline of Lake Ontario. Every year some of the big lake front places chip in and get some serious pyrotechnics and launch them from shore out over the lake. This year there wasn't even half of what they usually shoot off. There was a live band playing down there; perhaps the band expense is why there was less fireworks. I got into bed about 10:30 and slept peacefully which is unusual for July 4th.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i am hoping BLM & Antifa get a chance to go to Sturgis during the biker week.. GRIN

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt

'MERICA!

Eh76 doing ok? Has he killed anymore Booner antelope. He had 2 last time I talked to him. Shot from a long way off.

jag, that dude is one helluva long range hunter. But, I don't think he's been killing much lately - Mannlicher and I talk to him pretty often. I believe he gets more enjoyment these days from guiding and teaching others.. And playing with his dogs.

I'll tell him you said hello.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

'MERICA!

This^^^^

Here too.

Could be a sign of winning.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It was defiantly loud and proud in my area. But, seems like every year Missourians want to blow up a bunch of schitt

Coolest thing though? Seeing 2 Stealth Bombers heading back to Whiteman AFB after doing a flyover of Columbia.

He went over yonder way
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well people haven't been working and the government has been handing individuals an extra $2400 a month on unemployment...
and sad thing is that most of these fireworks came from China...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Wife and I were up at the little private campground where we have a travel trailer in Laurel Springs, NC. Overlooks the Blue Ridge Parkway. Us, the owner, two other couples. Booming started about 9 at a bigger campground up the valley a mile or so away. Half hour later another on the mountain top across from us joined in. Then around 10 the big ones got going down at Freeborne's diner, biker motel and bar half a mile below and left right on the Parkway (any bikers toured that area in far northwest NC you probly been there). West Jeffferson must have been shooting some 88s or something. They're a good 10 miles straight shot away and the blasts were long and loud, lit up the overhanging cloud cover in that direction. Beautiful show, beautiful night. Finally stopped about 11. We congratulated one another for the blessing of being here in the greatest and freest nation on earth. We've not and will never give up. Praise God and bless Donald Trump. Amen.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My son and a couple more of his friends set off chit till 1:20 am this morn. They went back and got some 75% off stuff. haha

The wife read on Facebook that our “in law cousins” 1/2 mile up the road were bitching on a thread cause they had to go to work and working people this n that. Hobby Lobby (where that bitch works) is closed on Sunday.

GMAFB

Any other time, THEM fuggers are having a midnight volley party with Def Leppard crap playing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Same thing in Hollister CA, Little Beirut!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,928
Posts18,479,870
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.