Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
...they are still demonstrating over the death of a black man, at the hands what they call of white racist police.
And last night, the Negro demonstrators shot dead an 8 year old black girl.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...a-police-say/CLSJOKHUWFBDTH3UUGXQCKDPBA/

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Long, hot summer in progress.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Black lives taken by Blacks, don't matter. They just shrug it off and keep blaming the White man for their troubles.

P.S.............a White man didn't pull that trigger, a Negro did.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The excuse recently used has been, “the amount of disinvestment in predominately black areas is the driving cause of the problems “.

Disinvestment.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Godless heathens.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Is “Disinvestment” when someone destroys someone’s else’s property then complains about the destruction?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The Atlanta mayor said:
“You cant blame this on a police officer. You can’t say this about criminal justice reform,” Bottoms said. “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby in the car for what?!?

“Enough is enough,” Bottoms continued. “If you want people to take us seriously and you don’t want us to lose this movement, we can’t lose each other.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The Atlanta mayor said:
“You cant blame this on a police officer. You can’t say this about criminal justice reform,” Bottoms said. “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby in the car for what?!?

“Enough is enough,” Bottoms continued. “If you want people to take us seriously and you don’t want us to lose this movement, we can’t lose each other.”

And therein lies the rub.............they don't give a damn about it when a Negro kills another Negro, and I'll bet the family farm that of all the people shot and killed this past weekend across this country, at least 75% were Negro.

The Negro leaders talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk...............because they don't want the truth to get out, which is...............Negroes are a more violent race than Whites are, and that is why the crime rate is so high.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The excuse recently used has been, “the amount of disinvestment in predominately black areas is the driving cause of the problems “.

Disinvestment.

Agreed. Yet if a white person buys property at depressed prices and fixes it up they call it gentrification.

I'm done with caring about others causing their own troubles and blaming me for it.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Is “Disinvestment” when someone destroys someone’s else’s property then complains about the destruction?

More like I’m tired of the shoplifting, the theft and being robbed so I’m outta here. Y’all enjoy it.

Like that and like what you mentioned.

Disinvestment.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr

The Atlanta mayor said:

And therein lies the rub.............they don't give a damn about it when a Negro kills another Negro, and I'll bet the family farm that of all the people shot and killed this past weekend across this country, at least 75% were Negro.

The Negro leaders talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk...............because they don't want the truth to get out, which is...............Negroes are a more violent race than Whites are, and that is why the crime rate is so high.

The black leaders can’t do a damned thing about it if they “walked “ to the ends of the earth. It is what it is. Period.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N

The Atlanta mayor said:

This!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The hand wringers are right about one thing- - - - - -there are far too many black criminals in jail. That's what happens when they survive getting arrested!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dess
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Disinvestment.

Agreed. Yet if a white person buys property at depressed prices and fixes it up they call it gentrification.

I'm done with caring about others causing their own troubles and blaming me for it.

What you are saying is Backlash... or to coin a new phrase... "Blacklash".

And it growing much much faster than "their" cause.

Years ago, I told my ex-wife "I don't care".

She always responded "Don't care... come to care".

I told her "No thanks".

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Is this not proof that they are not campaigning for the greater good.

The just like to riot I guess.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Miss Bottoms would have done her duty to the people that beautiful 8 year old girl would still be alive today!

I'm really sick and tired of these fuqking Liberals.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

..........because they don't want the truth to get out, which is...............Negroes are a more violent race than Whites are, and that is why the crime rate is so high.

B.S.

Put any race into the social/economic/education ghetto the blacks have helped perpetuate, and you would find practically the same crime/homicide rate.

As long as American blacks blame others for their problems, breed with whoever spreads their legs, fail to father their children, fail to get their kids into good schools, fail to encourage their kids to study hard and get academic scholarships to post secondary, fail to get out of the ghetto life, they will continue to be found in the same conditions they now blame whitey for.

Oh yeah, if you want to keep out of the criminal justice system, here's a big hint, don't commit crimes!

Blacks (and other ethnic groups including trailer trash meth whites) fail to see that they are their own impediment to success in life.

If my parents had accepted their lot in life, I could very well qualify as white trailer trash (nothing against trailers, I've lived in several). Instead, they stayed together and worked hard and instilled in each child a desire to finish school and go to post secondary education. My parents and each of their three children are several rungs up the ladder from trailer trash. Not "wealthy", but comfortable.

The real secret the black politicians don't want to get out, is that the Democratic party is racist and wants to keep the blacks in the ghetto so they can count on their votes while lining their own pockets. Look no further than Maxine Waters.

Last edited by AB2506; 07/06/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Bottom line is she doesn't care about the girl. Fugging c_nt!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
When blacks misbehave as a group, liberals blame the individual.

When whites misbehave as individuals, liberals blame the group

The convenience of accountability.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by AB2506

..........because they don't want the truth to get out, which is...............Negroes are a more violent race than Whites are, and that is why the crime rate is so high.

B.S.

Put any race into the social/economic/education ghetto the blacks have helped perpetuate, and you would find practically the same crime/homicide rate.

As long as American blacks blame others for their problems, breed with whoever spreads their legs, fail to father their children, fail to get their kids into good schools, fail to encourage their kids to study hard and get academic scholarships to post secondary, fail to get out of the ghetto life, they will continue to be found in the same conditions they now blame whitey for.

Oh yeah, if you want to keep out of the criminal justice system, here's a big hint, don't commit crimes!

Blacks (and other ethnic groups including trailer trash meth whites) fail to see that they are their own impediment to success in life.

If my parents had accepted their lot in life, I could very well qualify as white trailer trash (nothing against trailers, I've lived in several). Instead, they stayed together and worked hard and instilled in each child a desire to finish school and go to post secondary education. My parents and each of their three children are several rungs up the ladder from trailer trash. Not "wealthy", but comfortable.

The real secret the black politicians don't want to get out, is that the Democratic party is racist and wants to keep the blacks in the ghetto so they can count on their votes while lining their own pockets. Look no further than Maxine Waters.

This.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (240NMC, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 60 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.