Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Have the NASCAR drivers learned to kneel on the gas pedal yet?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I've boycotted NASCAR since this crap started with Daryl Wallace (doesn't deserve the name Bubba)!!!! I've stop listening to NASCAR on Sirius XM.

Browning X-Bolt .30-06
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS

Tikka T3x Lite 308 win
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I never did pay any attention to Nascar. The cars go roundy roundy and it's borrrrrring. About as much fun as watching traffic lights change color. Only excitement happens when there's an accident to arouse our prurient interest. YMMV.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That kind of crap will not pull swing voters into swing states into his camp. Cogent, productive messages about covid and the state of unrest will.

You're a freaking moron. Why don't your apply to be a Presidential advisor for the Biden Camp, where you belong.

What makes you think a swing voter in a swing state would be more swayed by a tweet about Bubba Wallace than by a cogent, productive message about two current crisis? I'll watch with amusement as you do everything humanly possible to keep from directly answering the question.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rte
I have a cousin who is a crew chief for a NASCAR team,Stewart Haas.

When I talked to his mother,my aunt,several weeks ago,I asked if he was preparing to find work in another industry when NASCAR collapses.She didn't take me seriously.

As well she shouldn't. NASCAR isn't going anywhere in the near future or probably for many years to come. Granted the viewership is down from what it was back in the 90's and early 2000's but in all reality that was a time of unprecedented growth and there really was only one way to go and that was down. I think its doing pretty well.

IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Viewers and track attendance is down considerably since 2016.

The reason NASCAR is still financially viable was their 8 billion dollar deal with FOX.That deal ends in 2024 and that date will tell the tale about NASCAR and its future.

They certainly can't continue to impugn their hard core fans with politically incorrect drivel or their new support for the Communist BLM Bullsh-it and survive.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Estimated they still have 75 million fans. Hard to believe with all the stupid stuff they’ve done. As long as companies keep putting money up they will be racing

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
No way that number is correct.

The races at Talladega only garnered 4.5 million viewers.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
trump is kinda right in this tweet, but a bit misguided. apparently Nascar is probably more to blame than bubba. nascar over reacted, instead of doing their own investigation first. they went to bubba and then the media. Nascar wanted to get out in front of the story I think, which I could have understood, however they should have been doing a lot more talking instead of going strait to bubba and the media. Bubba I do think overplayed what happened. I think he should have just come out and said, ya know some people are haters. I am just here to race. I don't care about the haters. but he had to run his mouth about the flag. its done him no good. I used to like bubba as a driver before all this. I thought he had an interesting personality. but now I am turned off by his bellaching. I do think bubba did it for sponsorship reasons. the team he drives for nearly shut down and I think he was looking for press to find more sponsorship.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump controlling the dialogue and changing the narrative again.

You know the media was going to lose their collective minds over his tweets like this and that's exactly what Trump wants.

Im just amazed at how they keep taking the bait, no no i'm not.

Guerrilla politics.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Not being presidential is exactly why Trump is President. I for one was tired of the same old politics as usual from the Right. Say what you want he is doing all he can to keep America a great nation.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A politician pandering to his base on social media? Wow, that Trump is a trail-blazer. Next, he'll make controversial statements that dog-whistle his die-hard supporters. How far will this go?? What a rebel, that Don....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by DMc
That kind of crap will not pull swing voters into swing states into his camp. Cogent, productive messages about covid and the state of unrest will.

You're a freaking moron. Why don't your apply to be a Presidential advisor for the Biden Camp, where you belong.

What makes you think a swing voter in a swing state would be more swayed by a tweet about Bubba Wallace than by a cogent, productive message about two current crisis? I'll watch with amusement as you do everything humanly possible to keep from directly answering the question.

Chin up: after 2024, you can pick out a brand new bowtie to straighten and go back to backing a more palatable republican loser.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by DMc

Chin up: after 2024, you can pick out a brand new bowtie to straighten and go back to backing a more palatable republican loser.

I am going to vote for Trump. I have never voted for a D presidential candidate. I am not a swing voter in that regard. I am not who Trump needs to win over. He needs to go back to what he did to win over swing voters in swing states 4 years ago.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hate Nascar , last 2 races I just went for the boobs and beer . I can drive the cars faster that those spoiled bitch drivers .

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67

You know the media was going to lose their collective minds over his tweets like this and that's exactly what Trump wants.

Guerrilla politics.

Trump throws bare hooks and gets double and triple hookups. Lol.

TDS running strong and deep. As usual.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Trump is exactly right but this tweet was an attempt to put end all the MSM/Democrat lies they have been telling lately. Here'a video of Kayleigh McEnany's latest press conference today. It's hard to watch because the press is so stupid and disrespectful. They're like a room full of spoiled children and she has a lot of patience with them. All the same questions have been being asked over and over for weeks. At the end of the press conference she pointed out that not one person had asked about all the shootings and killings in the big Democratic cities the past weekend. She read off the statistics to the idiots and walked of stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvGrsBqe-KQ

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by DMc

I am going to vote for Trump. I have never voted for a D presidential candidate. I am not a swing voter in that regard. I am not who Trump needs to win over. He needs to go back to what he did to win over swing voters in swing states 4 years ago.

No, seriously, you can pick out WHATEVER COLOR AND STYLE OF BOWTIE you want in 2024, and you can wear it perfectly tied, and perfectly straight, while you support Mitt Romney in the primary.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
You're missing the larger point.

This has been an attack on all uniquely American activities and NASCAR is just such an activity.

Richard Petty sold his racing team to a Bolshevik and that Bolshevik is carrying on their sustained attack on anything to do with European Christians and their favorite past-times.Like most Bolsheviks,they use minorities as a foil to destroy what they can't completely control,from which they can't profit or doesn't fall in line with their agenda.

It reminds me of the Bolsheviks who used a female Negro to axe Tim Allen's show and then fire Roseann Barr.Once that Negro had fulfilled her role they axed her.

No sir. Nascar is not “the bigger point “ compared to world events ongoing and a November election right around the corner.

Professional sports are a diversion from the real world and don’t have jack scchitt to do with the bigger picture. I could care less who Petty sold his team and trademark to.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Guerrilla politics.

Trump throws bare hooks and gets double and triple hookups. Lol.

TDS running strong and deep. As usual.

Yep. Trump’s reeling them in! MAGA in 2020 !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,723 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,904
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.