Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
500,000 Chinese-trained narco troops that have been positioned near the Southern border of California, in Mexico, in Tijuana, ready to invade and occupy California as part of the globalist invasion of America.

Really?

You believe the Chinese have 25 division in Mexico ready to invade America?

Certain elements out there want Americans to be in constant fear of imminent invasion from one external monster or another.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Its the half a dozen videos of US federal Tanks and heavy armored transport videos from one side of the country to the other that makes me take pause and wonder whats going on.

Ever heard of a place called NTC, National Training Center? Units regularly travel to NTC and a bevy of other training centers to train. It's summer, height of the annual training cycle. This is nothing unusual.

Thanks for saving me the trouble. I’ve posted as much before on a similar thread...

Ok. First I've heard that. Makes sense. That's thousands of tanks for training though. Man. Makes me think taxes are waaay too low. At least they are protecting our borders from illegal invasions. 🤔
Most that they'd do back for korean war training is take an old decommissioned plane and give those RC drones target practice with .50 bmgs.

The other explanations were things like, " To make a movie.". That was not cutting it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from images.schoolspecialty.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is a guns, shooting, hunting, outdoors forum. We all have guns. Lots of guns. I'm supposed to be afraid of guillotines? I have projectile weapons. Even if it was true, it's still retarded. Anyone seeking to conquer America and bringing in thousands of guillotines is retarded. Anyone afraid of a guillotine is retarded. If you are armed with a projectile weapon, a guy with a guillotine is screwed. If you are armed with a knife, the guy with the guillotine is at a severe disadvantage. If you are armed with a big stick, the guy with the guillotine is still going to have to fight you with a guillotine. Guillotines aren't even weapons. They are execution machines. You know what is WAAAY more deadly than a guillotine, which is widely owned and rampant in the US? A car.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Its the half a dozen videos of US federal Tanks and heavy armored transport videos from one side of the country to the other that makes me take pause and wonder whats going on.

Ever heard of a place called NTC, National Training Center? Units regularly travel to NTC and a bevy of other training centers to train. It's summer, height of the annual training cycle. This is nothing unusual.

Thanks for saving me the trouble. I’ve posted as much before on a similar thread...

Ok. First I've heard that. Makes sense. That's thousands of tanks for training though. Man. Makes me think taxes are waaay too low. At least they are protecting our borders from illegal invasions. 🤔
Most that they'd do back for korean war training is take an old decommissioned plane and give those RC drones target practice with .50 bmgs.

The other explanations were things like, " To make a movie.". That was not cutting it.

HC,

Every year every other competent military, goes through what's called training evolution.

It starts at the squad level. Can everyone do their basics task, deploy a claymore, bandage a wound, conduct basic fire and maneuver, etc. For the most part, for real combat forces, the emphasis is on the fire and maneuver stuff. It moves from the two man units, to fire teams, to squads, platoon level maneuver elements. Of course the bigger the maneuver element, the more space it takes. Maneuvering regiment, brigade and division sized elements takes a lot of space, especially when maneuvering against similar sized OPFOR units.

Of course, there annual exercises are watched closely by interested adversaries. They take a lot of time, planning, logistics, and space. The complexity and intensity of there annual trains exercises and tell us a lot about the preparedness, and future intentions of a threat force.

Now lets apply these principles to the alleged 25 divisions of Chinese trained Narco troops on the Mexican boarder ready to invade California. Think of the logistical foot print that would leave. Just feeding an army that size required 2 million pounds of food per day.

What about the C3 (Command, Control, Communictions) foot print?
Communications from China to the equivalent of 5 full numbered armies, their 25 subordinate divisions, and all the subordinate units?

And they are "trained"? It's pretty hard to train them in any meaningful way and keep it a secret. Once you get above the platoon level, well, you need space for any kind of meaningful maneuver training.

And how are these troops allegedly equipped? Are the Chinese secretly sending over main battle tanks and artillery, or, are they bunch of AK armed light infantry?

What about Air Support, and artillery, Air defenses and ? Where are their fighters to establish air superiority over our F-22's and F-15's?

Last I checked, Trump's still President. How would you like to be the President of Mexico, when Trump learned you have a half million Chinese trained troops on your soil ready to invade California?

How do you think that would work out for Mexico?

How would that work out for China?

The entire premise is entirely absurd.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

How did China get those thousands of ship loads of there Army to Mexico without our thousand of Satellites seeing them.

That is a Army about the size of D-Day it took 7000 ships to carry that out. How are they feeding an Army of 500,000 ?

Why have our Satellites not seen the Army on the ground?

By the way the US Army send car loads of Tanks and Armored Equipment to NTC every few months. I,m sure they are send the same thing to

Other bases. When National Guard units deploy there equipment goes by train and then by ship. So what I am saying you can not assume something

Is going on other than training or Army/ National Guard being moved to deploy overseas.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It is only June but we already have more contenders for KOTY than ever before.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did you know its legal to own a flamethrower .

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Did you know its legal to own a flamethrower .

Is that some kind of catapult that uses gays as ammo?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You have to start early, because the perennial contenders are not resting on their laurels!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Antelope Sniper,

I see that I should have been more clear and detailed.
There's a misunderstanding.
I don't believe that there are chinese army ready to invade. It would be obvious and too hard to hide those numbers unless in perhaps mega sea transport to one of the trade ports. Even then, logistics, etc issues.
I agree with your analysis.

My statement was intended to be sarcastic concerning the irony of the immense (understatement) expenditure of wealth that it takes to carry out those huge exercises. YET, there's an ongoing invasion! Not from chi com troops, but of ILLEGALS as in aliens.
Before one of the members calls me a tin foil hatter again, let me be clear. I am NOT refering to those so called highly advanced critters that our evolutionist friends believe in. I'm referring to those who walk across the border and get jobs laying brick, working in the chinese restaurant s and sell phone covers at the mall kiosks.

The pentagram gets more wealth than any army in the history of mankind. Then the pentagram tells us that they need more of the fruits of our labor in order to protect us from their latest boogie men.
However, for all the wealth and power, the pentagram including but not limited to chief commander, will not stop the border flow. It flows like diarrhea and they are going to stop it with a wall that looks far easier to climb than one of the climb/repel exerises in basic.
The high school girl gymnasium should all get one.

I think we should double taxes to support our troops.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lets triple what the pentagram gets and then maybe they will defend the borders. If we dont give it all to the powers that be its because we hate the troops.
After all we know that the troops don't get decent hospitals is because the department of war just doesn't have the funds.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's an idea that any illegals can use to breach that awesome wall thats going up. Are you reading this Pedro, because our leaders know that latinos, and middle easterners can't invent such complex tools.

Get a piece of cheap steal pipe and a rope.
Tie it half way down the pipe.

Now tie knots along the length.

Hand it to your children and time which one can climb the smart gringo fence fastest!

Make a FUN game of it!

Family fun and fitness for under $5 USD. Free if you look around. A chair leg would work.

Merica!

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/06/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Antelope Sniper,

I don't believe that there are chinese army ready to invade. It would be obvious and too hard to hide those numbers unless in perhaps mega sea transport to one of the trade ports. Even then, logistics, etc issues.

My statement was intended to be sarcastic concerning the irony of the immense (understatement) expenditure of wealth that it takes to carry out those huge exercises. YET, there's an ongoing invasion! Not from chi com troops, but of ILLEGALS as in aliens.
Before one of the members calls me a tin foil hatter again, let me be clear. I am NOT refering to those so called highly advanced critters that our evolutionist friends believe in. I'm referring to those who walk across the border and get jobs laying brick, working in the chinese restaurant s and sell phone covers at the mall kiosks.

The pentagram gets more wealth than any army in the history of mankind. Then the pentagram tells us that they need more of the fruits of our labor in order to protect us from their latest boogie men.
However, for all the wealth and power, the pentagram including but not limited to chief commander, will not stop the border flow. It flows like diarrhea and they are going to stop it with a wall that looks far easier to climb than one of the climb/repel exerises in basic.

No HC, it's me who should of been more clear.

The later parts of my explanation were not directed at you but OP and few nutters who think this story is plausible.

As for the illegal invasion we've experienced at the border, that's not our militarys fault. They don't make the policy that allows it. The proper blame rests upon the political wing of our government.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Laughing. Utter and complete BS

Sam......

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by szihn
Lots of stuff to look at and listen to, but at least some of this came to my attention 16-20 years ago, and I know for a fact that at least some of this is correct.
Better to be warned and have nothing happen than to not be warned and have something this evil blind-side you.

https://www.newstarget.com/2020-06-...ca-execute-conservatives-christians.html

Public executions, hangings, witch trials.... sounds about right, thanks for bringing this to our attention....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thousands of guillotines? Where do they store them? With all the FEMA coffins?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by johnn
Lots of stuff to look at and listen to, but at least some of this came to my attention 16-20 years ago, and I know for a fact that at least some of this is correct.
Better to be warned and have nothing happen than to not be warned and have something this evil blind-side you.

Public executions, hangings, witch trials.... sounds about right, thanks for bringing this to our attention....

Don't forget the half a million Chinamen ready to invade California....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Antelope Sniper,

No HC, it's me who should of been more clear.

The later parts of my explanation were not directed at you but OP and few nutters who think this story is plausible.

As for the illegal invasion we've experienced at the border, that's not our militarys fault. They don't make the policy that allows it. The proper blame rests upon the political wing of our government.

Agreed.
It's not their fault.
I just get tired of the politicians manipulating everyone and begging for money like a TV preacher, saying that the reason they can't do something right is the lack of money..... while the big brass behind the scenes and contractors make more $ than they could possibly use. Then say the pay and health care is our fault, not the politicians, pentagram and powers behind the scenes.
The soldiers and sailors aren't allowed any say one way or another. They get used and tossed aside by an evil system IMHO.
Didn't want to go off on a rant. LOL!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No big deal. Bezos will just give another $20M to BLM and free Tik Tok access, and hand out gummy bears at the next barbecue.

What flavor gummy bears?

Root Beer of course,

what a silly question.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,397
Posts18,470,010
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.