Hop To
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I grew up in that town and have lived here about 3/4 of my life. Yeah, I know a hell of alot more about it than your fat, mouthy ass. Oh, and I never said I never leave the woods or go to town you jackass. Never said there was no drugs either. Said there aren't any gangs in town and there haven't been in my lifetime. Get the shyt out of your ears mr. know it all. Or maybe lose some weight. Might be fat pluggin up your head by the looks of you.

Dementia is a sad thing to see in folks. You can't keep your bullchit straight day to day, let alone over the years.

What town is it again?

Also, what month and year was it your gun was featured in that magazine?
I explained this all once already. Not doing it again because you're a goddam fat dummy.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't be silly, he rode a pedal bike along the one main paved road and is an expert. Just like Bristoe coming out to Glacier on vacation 40 years ago is.

LMAO

Lets get real here, I rode a pedal bike eastbound on the shoulder the southern side of Rt 2, the official southern boundary of the Hi-Line. So technically I never set foot on the Hi-Line at all.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

But I gotta tell ya, by the time I reached Jim's booming megopolis there weren't much of a shoulder to speak of at all, and this road sees a lot of traffic eek

..and this is supposed to be an integral part of a main cross-country bicycle route.... crazy

But anyways I did SEE the Hi-Line, right across the road to my left smile

...and I did ride a dirt road NEAR the Hi Line, but running south.... and I did stop to take this last photo of the Hi-Line in the distance, looking back along my own tracks...

Note how the rear wheel tracks more or less in a straight line, while the front goes from side to side with every pedal stroke, especially up an incline and especially in the dirt and especially on a 70lb bicycle. That's on 700x35 tires running about 70lbs of pressure cool

Meanwhile, ain't there just as many dirt roads up there across the Medicine Line, except colder?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Don't be silly, he rode a pedal bike along the one main paved road and is an expert. Just like Bristoe coming out to Glacier on vacation 40 years ago is.

LMAO

Lets get real here, I rode a pedal bike eastbound on the shoulder the southern side of Rt 2, the official southern boundary of the Hi-Line. So technically I never set foot on the Hi-Line at all.

But I gotta tell ya, by the time I reached Jim's booming megopolis there weren't much of a shoulder to speak of at all, and this road sees a lot of traffic eek

..and this is supposed to be an integral part of a main cross-country bicycle route.... crazy

But anyways I did SEE the Hi-Line, right across the road to my left smile

...and I did ride a dirt road NEAR the Hi Line, but running south.... and I did stop to take this last photo of the Hi-Line in the distance, looking back along my own tracks...

Meanwhile, ain't there just as many dirt roads up there across the Medicine Line, except colder?
You don't owe these dipshits a detailed explanation. You aren't under oath and they're not your judge and jury. You're too good to the ass holes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You don't owe these dipshits a detailed explanation. You aren't under oath and they're not your judge and jury. You're too good to the ass holes.

Not referring to anyone here at all, including yourself, but I'm pretty sure Satan used to tell Jesus that quite often smile

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
We appreciate the comments from the janitorial committee, but could we please go back to work?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not referring to anyone here at all, including yourself, but I'm pretty sure Satan used to tell Jesus that quite often smile
They live to call people incompetent, ignorant liars. A sad bunch of petty old fools.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
We appreciate the comments from the janitorial committee, but could we please go back to work?

Suggestions from the short bus are discarded without consideration.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by irfubar
Shade in the summer warm in the winter... Birdie you should have taken a squaw....
There was a squaw waitress in a restaurant when I was out there that was smokin hot. Can't remember which town, maybe Polson or Hot Springs but do remember her quite well and she definitely wasn't fat.

Same thing with the girl behind the counter at the gas station in Browning.

I was seriously concerned about getting raped in Browning one time.

Sober.

Sturdy bitches, them Blackfoot squaws are.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Browning is a shiithole, too bad could be a cool place

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Shade in the summer warm in the winter... Birdie you should have taken a squaw....
There was a squaw waitress in a restaurant when I was out there that was smokin hot. Can't remember which town, maybe Polson or Hot Springs but do remember her quite well and she definitely wasn't fat.

Sober.

Its tough living up there.

Indian romance can be quite assault-ey.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
^^^^^^^ BigJim's quote of the day.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sober.

Jim,

you seem to be forgetting something about the T-man.

You can't rape the willing.

I've heard even sober he's a horndog.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The "under oath" part of your post says it all. Bullshitdter. At least you own it.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sober.

Ain't just Browning. Had the same experience at the Spike one time. That kinda trauma stays with a guy. Them Cree or whatever they were were probably going to eat me after riding me.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Judman
Browning is a shiithole, too bad could be a cool place

I was just up in Cut Bank last weekend seeing a gal pal. We snuck into east Glacier .They shut down alcohol sales on the Rez from Thursday to Monday . Lots of natives lpartying in Cut Bank due to no alcohol restrictions

Last edited by ribka; 07/06/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Sober.

Jim,

you seem to be forgetting something about the T-man.

You can't rape the willing.

I've heard even sober he's a horndog.

Geno is wise. Just because I was concerned, doesn't mean I wasn't looking forward to it.

On a different note, I used to drive up to that country just to find some drunk injun that was willing to buy me beer. It was easier to drive the 150 miles from the Bitterroot and do that, vs find some dirt bag locally to do it.

Miss those days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man, that's a lot different than riding the bicycle a mile or so when 14 to ask the hobum if he'd get us some Colt 45 or a jug of Red Mountain if we paid for a bottle of Gallo White Port for him.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL
Evahbody posting up their country cred.

If you got innanet, you ain't in the country.

Reckon thats none of us, then. Progress is a bitch...

Satellite internet means you can get internet almost anywhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I expect it’s real easy for a drunk to freeze to death in Montana, might have taken me out had I lived up there in my youth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
World famous? boy, did Jim snooker you....

Jim?? It was Deflave, always going on about how tough ya had ta be to be up there, then when I got there I realized that thirty seven million Canadians think the Hi Line folks are all a bunch of weenies.

smile smile

Flave is not to be trusted.... smile

You should have visited in January

LMAO
Well hell, most of you old tards have never been here at all, yet you know more about my AO than I do.

LMFAO ! ! ! ! !

I assume you weren't addressing me?

I know all about the Adirondacks...... I have been to the top of the mountain....
proof.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 31 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.