B
Must be the Meth

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
I assume you weren't addressing me?

I know all about the Adirondacks...... I have been to the top of the mountain....
proof.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hmm.... the high peaks I recall had more trees. I mean there was like blackpoll warblers and boreal chickadees up there.

I do recall being blind drunk in Lake Placid and staggering outside to write my name in cursive in the snow. It was what guys did back then.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously you were drunk while visiting the Adirondacks...... the only warblers & chickadees I saw while climbing the mighty Adirondacks were in the tavern......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Obviously you were drunk while visiting the Adirondacks...... the only warblers & chickadees I saw while climbing the mighty Adirondacks were in the tavern......

No worries, lots of guys can’t read their ears in the woods.

I took my nephews up Mount Marcy ten years ago, and I got a pretty good picture somewhere of my two heelers on top of Whiteface Mt. In fact the last time I seen boreal chickadees was 40 years ago on top of Mt Marcy, the tallest peak. I love NY State, it’s beautiful. Just can’t live there is all.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Man, that's a lot different than riding the bicycle a mile or so when 14 to ask the hobum if he'd get us some Colt 45 or a jug of Red Mountain if we paid for a bottle of Gallo White Port for him.

Small town...everyone knew everyone.
No bums where I am from, but there were plenty of dirt bags. Trouble was, I didn't need people talking about what I was up to.

That, and I could hunt the entire way up there back in the glory 90's.
Can't quite do that nowfrown

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You don't owe these dipshits a detailed explanation. You aren't under oath and they're not your judge and jury. You're too good to the ass holes.

The "under oath" part of your post says it all. Bullshitdter. At least you own it.
You're a sorry, fat sack of shyt and a piss poor excuse for a man. Talk about a bullshitter. You might want to grow the fuuck up and start acting at least 12 instead of 5. You don't know what you're talking about ever. Completely useless and worthless, on top of immature, fat, and ugly as a hat full of ass holes. It's really a shame that you were somehow able to reproduce.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
World famous? boy, did Jim snooker you....

Jim?? It was Deflave, always going on about how tough ya had ta be to be up there, then when I got there I realized that thirty seven million Canadians think the Hi Line folks are all a bunch of weenies.

smile smile

Flave is not to be trusted.... smile

You should have visited in January

Don't be silly, he rode a pedal bike along the one main paved road and is an expert. Just like Bristoe coming out to Glacier on vacation 40 years ago is.

LMAO
Well hell, most of you old tards have never been here at all, yet you know more about my AO than I do.

LMFAO ! ! ! ! !

I assume you weren't addressing me?

I know all about the Adirondacks...... I have been to the top of the mountain....
proof.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You mean to say you're not really sure ? I'd hope you'd be bright enough to know. You are kinda puny and old and sickly looking though so maybe that'd be expecting too much ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Man, that's a lot different than riding the bicycle a mile or so when 14 to ask the hobum if he'd get us some Colt 45 or a jug of Red Mountain if we paid for a bottle of Gallo White Port for him.

Small town...everyone knew everyone.
No bums where I am from, but there were plenty of dirt bags. Trouble was, I didn't need people talking about what I was up to.

That, and I could hunt the entire way up there back in the glory 90's.
Can't quite do that nowfrown

We couldn't hunt around our place, even back in the 70's.

Well, maybe dickie birds out of the peach tree in my buddy's back yard.

I think I would have enjoyed growing up in your part of the world. Hunting on the way back might have been problematic though, to say the least.

If you didn't have any bums, did you at least have Colt 45, Schlitz Malt Liquor, Old English 800, or maybe some good MD 20-20 wine.
Hopefully you weren't going for the Keystone Ice. eek

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're a sorry, fat sack of shyt and a piss poor excuse for a man. Talk about a bullshitter. You might want to grow the fuuck up and start acting at least 12 instead of 5. You don't know what you're talking about ever. Completely useless and worthless, on top of immature, fat, and ugly as a hat full of ass holes. It's really a shame that you were somehow able to reproduce.

BlackBeart,

It would be nice if every other day or so, you could thank us for that stimulus money you've been milking.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
At least thank the working wives...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Its all fun and games untill the Californian steps on your dick...

California proud.. and blue.. and purple.. and orange.. and yellow.

Take a break, killer.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL

Have yerself another swig of chocolate-flavored coconut milk, then go check the grass again. Remember, the Lawn Police never sleep.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

BlackBeart,

It would be nice if every other day or so, you could thank us for that stimulus money you've been milking.

Tell me you tore up your stimulus check ? It would be nice if every day you'd thank those of us who've paid taxes over the years for your salary. It's pretty obvious from here that you don't deserve what you've been getting paid.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Great thread!

LOL

Have yerself another swig of chocolate-flavored coconut milk, then go check the grass again. Remember, the Lawn Police never sleep.

Oh great.....now every time I see a Birdy post.........Eddie Rabbit's Driving My Life Away will be playing on the internal radio.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Great thread!

LOL
If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to be on here at all hours every day insulting people. If you were earning your money you wouldn't have the time.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Salmonella
It aint easy.
Im not the asshoolee that a certain few make me out to be.
I hunt and fish my ass off, I cowboy 5 days a week, I am a strong Republican, a staunch supporter of the second amendment, I hate liberals...but for some reason a certain few here have decided that I am a pariah.
I hate what California stands for but love the life that I have built.
So ridiculous that I have to resort to high school bullschidt
Attacks on this sight.

I thought you took dudes out on trail rides? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what you stated before.

Too funny. Small details BGG. 100 acre trail rides ain’t cowboying ?! Maybe in Napa CA it is. Bet the branding iron never cools with all the cowboying they do. More like grooming horses and shoveling horse [bleep] for rich folks.

Last edited by shootAI; 07/07/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Great thread!

LOL
If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to be on here at all hours every day insulting people. If you were earning your money you wouldn't have the time.

Blackheart you are a real piece of work..... how about you post a pic of something, hell anything. It would help paint a picture , back up what comes out of your mouth.
Instead you run your mouth and you leave us no choice but to paint a mental picture of Blackheart,
It's actually kinda fun, I picture a fat mouthy white trash hillbilly. Half your teeth are missing, your double wide has tires on the roof and pink flamingo's in the yard, maybe even a few yard gnomes.
Of course you have several junk cars.... for spare parts of course.
You are mad at the world because others seem to have and do so much and you can never travel more than 100 miles from home, car may not make it.... big scary world out there etc....
You claim to have built hi end custom 1911 yet I bet you can't afford to buy the guns you build..... oh that's right you are retired.... uh hu.... whatcha gonna do when the unemployment stimulus runs out?
Of course this is the internet and you can claim to be anything you want.... but don't expect us to believe it.....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Great thread!

LOL

Birdfugker,

Letting your once nice home turn into a dilapidated piece of schit isn’t supposed to be a source of “pride.”

You could have saved a lot of effort and just planted your flag in Ghana.

Lmao.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Great thread!

LOL

Keep milking those unemployment and stimulus checks for as long as you can.

Lazy fugkin’ bastard.

Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 67 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,877
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.