Hop To
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shootAI
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Salmonella
It aint easy.
Im not the asshoolee that a certain few make me out to be.
I hunt and fish my ass off, I cowboy 5 days a week, I am a strong Republican, a staunch supporter of the second amendment, I hate liberals...but for some reason a certain few here have decided that I am a pariah.
I hate what California stands for but love the life that I have built.
So ridiculous that I have to resort to high school bullschidt
Attacks on this sight.

I thought you took dudes out on trail rides? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what you stated before.

Too funny. Small details BGG. 100 acre trail rides ain’t cowboying ?! Maybe in Napa CA it is. Bet the branding iron never cools with all the cowboying they do. More like grooming horses and shoveling horse [bleep] for rich folks.

I bet it pays GREAT.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Man, that's a lot different than riding the bicycle a mile or so when 14 to ask the hobum if he'd get us some Colt 45 or a jug of Red Mountain if we paid for a bottle of Gallo White Port for him.

Small town...everyone knew everyone.
No bums where I am from, but there were plenty of dirt bags. Trouble was, I didn't need people talking about what I was up to.

That, and I could hunt the entire way up there back in the glory 90's.
Can't quite do that nowfrown

I have a feeling Ted, is that pard who got you into a ton of shît, good and bad. But, you always came through it with only a bruise, a sore dick, and a lifetime of memories hunting things in between.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by deflave
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL
If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to be on here at all hours every day insulting people. If you were earning your money you wouldn't have the time.

Blackheart you are a real piece of work..... how about you post a pic of something, hell anything. It would help paint a picture , back up what comes out of your mouth.
Instead you run your mouth and you leave us no choice but to paint a mental picture of Blackheart,
It's actually kinda fun, I picture a fat mouthy white trash hillbilly. Half your teeth are missing, your double wide has tires on the roof and pink flamingo's in the yard, maybe even a few yard gnomes.
Of course you have several junk cars.... for spare parts of course.
You are mad at the world because others seem to have and do so much and you can never travel more than 100 miles from home, car may not make it.... big scary world out there etc....
You claim to have built hi end custom 1911 yet I bet you can't afford to buy the guns you build..... oh that's right you are retired.... uh hu.... whatcha gonna do when the unemployment stimulus runs out?
Of course this is the internet and you can claim to be anything you want.... but don't expect us to believe it.....
Project much ass hole ? None of what you said there is accurate. Who the fuuck do you think you are ? You don't mean shyt to me or anybody else. It's a good thing you live like a hermit out in the sticks. If you lived around people you'd get your puny, withered old ass kicked on a regular basis just for being such a pompous old ass hole. I will repeat. I have zero reason to lie or make up stories on here. I don't know you people and don't want to. I don't need or want anything from you. I'm not looking for friends or trying to mooch a hunt. I have plenty of both already. I come here for entertainment and to sometimes remind some of you self important dicks that you're not nearly the big deal you've built yourselves up to be in your twisted little minds.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The average home in Seattle on 1/4 acre costs the same as 3 sections in the town where I hunt 900 miles to the East.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL
If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to be on here at all hours every day insulting people. If you were earning your money you wouldn't have the time.

Keep milking those unemployment and stimulus checks for as long as you can.

Lazy fugkin’ bastard.
I'm retired dufus. Now get to work you worthless ass hole.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Great thread!

LOL

Blackheart you are a real piece of work..... how about you post a pic of something, hell anything. It would help paint a picture , back up what comes out of your mouth.
Instead you run your mouth and you leave us no choice but to paint a mental picture of Blackheart,
It's actually kinda fun, I picture a fat mouthy white trash hillbilly. Half your teeth are missing, your double wide has tires on the roof and pink flamingo's in the yard, maybe even a few yard gnomes.
You are mad at the world because others seem to have and do so much and you can never travel more than 100 miles from home, car may not make it.... big scary world out there etc....
You claim to have built hi end custom 1911 yet I bet you can't afford to buy the guns you build..... oh that's right you are retired.... uh hu.... whatcha gonna do when the unemployment stimulus runs out?
Of course this is the internet and you can claim to be anything you want.... but don't expect us to believe it.....

I’m thinking pink flamingos in a yard could be a good target system for rim rigs...Kicking back in a stained, LZ Boy recliner, with a bunk bed mattress laying over a broken refrigerator on its side as a shooting rest, with a bottle of shine and a 6 pack of malt liquor for aiming fluid could be living.

Not suggesting Blacky the above is your shooting range....But, I’ve seen it done. LMAO.
😬😎.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Great thread!

LOL

I’m thinking pink flamingos in a yard could be a good target system for rim rigs...Kicking back in a stained, LZ Boy recliner, with a bunk bed mattress laying over a broken refrigerator on its side as a shooting rest, with a bottle of shine and a 6 pack of malt liquor for aiming fluid could be living.

Not suggesting Blacky the above is your shooting range....But, I’ve seen it done. LMAO.
😬😎.

My range is at the sportsmans club two miles down the road. I do have targets set up in the back yard and shoot here frequently. I keep my lawn very well manicured because I enjoy doing it. I don't have a single junked car on the property and never have. All my vehicles are paid for and so is everything else I own.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Blackheart just keep saying what you think, the 1st amendment gives you that right. It's not just for liberal as*hats. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[All my vehicles are paid for and so is everything else I own.

Round of applause for Blackie - he paid for everything he owns. What a novel concept.

...With unemployment checks since March.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Great thread!

LOL

Project much ass hole ? None of what you said there is accurate. Who the fuuck do you think you are ? You don't mean shyt to me or anybody else. It's a good thing you live like a hermit out in the sticks. If you lived around people you'd get your puny, withered old ass kicked on a regular basis just for being such a pompous old ass hole. I will repeat. I have zero reason to lie or make up stories on here. I don't know you people and don't want to. I don't need or want anything from you. I'm not looking for friends or trying to mooch a hunt. I have plenty of both already. I come here for entertainment and to sometimes remind some of you self important dicks that you're not nearly the big deal you've built yourselves up to be in your twisted little minds.

Looks like the point I was trying to make sailed right over your head... not surprised most things do. wink
You can be anyone , it's the internet after all.
If I didn't post picks of my sickly old ass as you say, I could drive a Ferrari, live in a mansion and travel the world hunting great trophies..... you can do the same.....without pic's
Credibility .... it's a thing

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Great thread!

LOL

Looks like the point I was trying to make sailed right over your head... not surprised most things do. wink
If I didn't post picks of my sickly old ass as you say, I could drive a Ferrari, live in a mansion and travel the world hunting great trophies..... you can do the same.....without pic's
Nope, never posted any pics here or anywhere else. Never will either. I guess I could be anyone but ask yourself this genius. If I were going to make shyt up, why wouldn't I claim to have hunted the world for great trophies and drive a Ferrari ? What a dope. As per usual.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Round of applause for Blackie - he paid for everything he owns. What a novel concept.

Well ass munch, is everything you own paid for ? How many here do you suppose can say that ? How many have no credit card debt ? How many do you think can say they've never bought anything on credit other than their home or homes ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well ass munch, is everything you own paid for ? How many here do you suppose can say that ? How many have no credit card debt ? How many do you think can say they've never bought anything on credit other than their home or homes ?

Uh, yeah. If its not paid for I don't own it. Haven't been lucky enough to use unemployment to make payments on any of it though, so you've got that one on me.

If you think never buying something using credit makes you a hero you're a bigger dumfugg than I thought.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Great thread!

LOL

Nope, never posted any pics here or anywhere else. Never will either. I guess I could be anyone but ask yourself this genius. If I were going to make shyt up, why wouldn't I claim to have hunted the world for great trophies and drive a Ferrari ? What a dope. As per usual.

Silly me, I just thought sharing something other than your mouth would make this sight more interesting...... a clue , nobody cares...... so carry on

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Uh, yeah. If its not paid for I don't own it. Haven't been lucky enough to use unemployment to make payments on any of it though, so you've got that one on me.

If you think never buying something using credit makes you a hero you're a bigger dumfugg than I thought.
Where did I say I thought I was a hero dumb fuuck ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Great thread!

LOL

Silly me, I just thought sharing something other than your mouth would make this sight more interesting...... a clue , nobody cares...... so carry on
Children are fascinated by pictures. Me not so much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And many adults are fascinated with philosophical thoughts..... something that is completely foreign to you... but tell us again how great you are and how stupid everyone else.... winnin... hahahha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where did I say I thought I was a hero dumb fuuck ?

You know you're really mean kid.

I'm going back to work.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
And many adults are fascinated with philosophical thoughts..... something that is completely foreign to you... but tell us again how great you are and how stupid everyone else.... winnin... hahahha
LMFAO. Where does all that philosophical bloviating get you retards ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO. Where does all the philosophical boviating get you retards ?

Some people ponder things bigger than themselves........

Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,501
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.