Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
This is what you fuggers voted for. Deal with it yourselves!

Ditto

And no Federal money for rebuilding either.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
So in a nutshell what I believe I'm understanding is there's less empathy... less generosity toward urban centers then there may have been at a prior point in your life.

Maybe?

You crapped in your own bed and my willingness to change your sheets did not make my Action Item list?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I say no. They voted for the policies there so sink or swim. Why risk any military lives or open that can of worms for law suits, Screw 'em!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What statues are torn down, trump will replace,

what money cities require after riots, the taxpayer will provide

The pictures I have seen of national guard troops, they have been unarmed. No need to send them into harms way.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I contemplated giving a schitt. But the reality is, there's at least two U.S.As. My U.S.A. doesn't have boos and air headed leftist kids marching in the streets burning and looting. It may not be officially recognized. But those people live in foreign lands,...most of them far away.

If the leftists want to burn and loot their land, why should I care?

And for the non leftists who have built their lives and reside in those leftist schittholes,..ya fugged up! What can I tell ya?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And for the non leftists who have built their lives and reside in those leftist schittholes,..ya fugged up!

name one place in America without liberals grin

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by watch4bear
And for the non leftists who have built their lives and reside in those leftist schittholes,..ya fugged up!

name one place in America without liberals grin

Beatty Oregon

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I am thinking of getting a better handgun. Any suggestions??

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by strut64

Highpoint

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by strut64

Highpoint

Made in Ohio... gangsta approved

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
Question.

Should we accept 200%+ increase in urban crime as the new normal?

Or

Should State and Federal troops take over and restore law and order?

I am NOT LEADING ANYONE IN THEIR ANSWER.

IT IS A SINCERE QUESTION.

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Your question was acceptable, until you explained that you are looking for a bag of dope! Let me ask you your opinion on states rights. Federal law enforcement can already intervene. Think about why they havent! FBI and U.S. Marshall 's has had its fingers in states law enforcement since the 1800's. Now they lay back why?

+1

Bingo

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We know it is the Democrat mayors and the Democrat police chiefs and the Democrat AGs of the Democrat controlled states who are fanning the flames of chaos, trying to force Trump to use 'military force in American cities', you know, to prove he's obviously a fascist dictator.

And if he doesn't? Well, it means he doesn't care about the people in Democrat cities, right? Because he's a racist fascist dictator.

So, what are the options? Withold federal funds? Arrest those mayors, police chiefs, and AG's for not doing their jobs? An national emergency state of the union address outlining what's happening and why?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Yep. I say no Federal help whatsoever. If the policies aren't allowed to fail no lesson will be learned. Has to be hard consequences seen/felt by all involved, either directly or by being complicit.

Yep.

The Donald needs to avoid “threatening” to send in troops and simply point to what the whole country could look like if we’d all like Democratic rulers.

I predict an awful lot of white flight from “gentrifying” neighborhoods where “racism” will be screamed again as tax payers flee for their lives and take heavy financial losses as they do.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We are in a war but the "Right" is too stupid to know it. The "Left", the Democrat/Communists are attacking and pulling out the stops, so because it is a war (and many MANY leftists spoke-persons have said that word in their verbal assaults against our Republic) what is the military for? What's their job? What's the ONLY constitutional reason for their very existence?
So because it IS a WAR, and the stated goal of the left is the elimination of the united States of America as the Constitutional republic that is was created to be, what do you all think the military should be used for?

Here's an idea: How about destroying Enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC"?

If these Dem/Comms are not the very definition of a domestic enemy please tell me what is.

Last edited by szihn; 07/07/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No on federal law enforcement. Let the democrats own up to their idiotic policies. If people vote democrat, let them suffer the consequences.
Nobody in their right mind wants to get rid of police. It’s all political weaponry and pandering to black voters.
A blind man can see that the democrats and leftist are corrupt, and willing to destroy civilization to get the political control they crave. Their whole agenda is centered on control of the people and the money. It’s blatantly obvious.
And smart people should be asking themselves “what the leftist democrats are gonna do if or when they get that power?”
If the answer to that question doesn’t worry you, you really need to lay off the cool aid.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Question.

Or

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Let it ride. Anyone with any common sense will leave and it’ll sort itself out. No skin off my nuts...

Problem is they will bring it to you when they leave.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Question.

Or

Thanks in advance!

Let it ride. Anyone with any common sense will leave and it’ll sort itself out. No skin off my nuts...

Problem is they will bring it to you when they leave.

I have adjustable turrets

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't live in a DEM controlled city. Could care less what happens in them in the first place.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to see trump say, "The left is letting this happen in desperate hope of getting photo ops to turn the coming election. If they admit they have been actively trying to over turn the Government and then resign (all the leftists Governors mayors police chiefs DAs ...) after publicly asking for Federal help to restore restore law and order in their leftist hell holes I'll fix it. I will not entertain any request for Federal Dollars to rebuild it though. You encouraged this to happen... after the burning looting and mass shootings are brought to a halt, it will be up to you to fix what you broke... if you can."....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,484 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.