-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 59 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 58 59
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You're giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.

He doesn't deserve it...hes a scammer pure and simple.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

J
JJF Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Yeah, you're probably right.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here boy's, have fun

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

Found in this lawsuit involving his alleged 480 credit score, best as I can tell

Eustice v. Equifax Inc

I personally like this line in the document:

House at alleged address:

Pg. 56 from the above court document

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Darryle
Here boy's, have fun

Found in this lawsuit involving his alleged 480 credit score, best as I can tell

Eustice v. Equifax Inc

I personally like this line in the document:

House at alleged address:

Pg. 56 from the above court document

What an absolute POS.

He gets $500 per month in "Public Benefits"?

Claims to have $45k in the bank, but checks the "Can't pay court costs" box...

But the REAL gem is the screenshot below... laugh laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by VernAK
You guys are great!

I thought I was in this alone and far away.

I did finally get my refund from CitiBank VISA but it went to and fro a couple times.

I still have the water bottle he sent in lieu of the leupold Scope.

But how does it track? GD

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by greydog
Originally Posted by VernAK
You guys are great!

I thought I was in this alone and far away.

I did finally get my refund from CitiBank VISA but it went to and fro a couple times.

I still have the water bottle he sent in lieu of the leupold Scope.

But how does it track? GD

USPS tracking.....every day stuff!

G
G
I too was swindled by this guy. Unfortunately I did not do my due diligence in March 2020 when I ordered $85 worth of tracer rounds. I wasn’t until the end of June until I dug into it and found his BBB ratings. I found you guys on 7/1 and joined to add to the list. I called my CC company and reported the fraudulent charges, and his threatening email came on 06/30/20. I’m glad I found you guys. Let me know if you need me to call and make a police report. Or if you y’all have it handled. Please forgive any slow responses as it’s been a while since I’ve been part of a forum.

I’m a pretty big deal 😎
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GrizzlyEaterjh
I too was swindled by this guy. Unfortunately I did not do my due diligence in March 2020 when I ordered $85 worth of tracer rounds. I wasn’t until the end of June until I dug into it and found his BBB ratings. I found you guys on 7/1 and joined to add to the list. I called my CC company and reported the fraudulent charges, and his threatening email came on 06/30/20. I’m glad I found you guys. Let me know if you need me to call and make a police report. Or if you y’all have it handled. Please forgive any slow responses as it’s been a while since I’ve been part of a forum.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you got the CC charge taken care of.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone on Rokslide said that Vortex is suing the punk.

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/optics-and-ammo-llc-warning.170115/page-2

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Now I feel slighted... He got me for $36 worth of bullets that didnt exist. I notified the CC company, and they fixed the fraudulent charge. But I never got a threatening email!

Sooooo disappointed!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
B

I know at least three people got swindled trying to buy those tracers. I’d go on the previous page and leave a voicemail for that investigator. He’s going to have you fill out a consumer complaint form and get it notarized. If you’ve got the time I highly recommend doing it because the more information they get the more likely it is that they’ll be motivated to take action!

A
A
Good day guys, another victim here, filed a dispute with my CC and got his letter:

Order Chargeback

We received a chargeback on your $340.99 order

I am demanding that you cease and desist your harassment and unlawful chargeback. I have represented myself in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most lawyers. I will be your worst nightmare.

I’ll sue you until I own everything you have

I will never stop pursuing you with collection agencies and lawsuits

We will have to proceed with the collections account if we do not hear back from you

We will open a collections account for:

$35 chargeback fee
$1000 negative vendor rating fee
$10% order value for the cancellation fee
Attorney fees, collection fees, and fees for time spent

Read our legally binding contract that you agreed to before placing your order: https://opticsandammo.com/return-policy/

If that is unsuccessful we will sue you in a small claims action.

We will put your account into collections and sue you for breach of contract in a small claims action. I suggest you call your credit card company and cancel your chargeback. You could cause us to lose our vendor account. We have to now pay an extra $35 in fees just because you filed a complaint. If there was an issue you were supposed to articulate and address your concerns with us before you file a dispute with your bank.

Google my name and read about my litigation. I own the company.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice
OpticsandAmmo.com

Regards,
Christopher Eustice

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Albay95
Good day guys, another victim here, filed a dispute with my CC and got his letter:

Order Chargeback

We received a chargeback on your $340.99 order

I am demanding that you cease and desist your harassment and unlawful chargeback. I have represented myself in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most lawyers. I will be your worst nightmare.

I’ll sue you until I own everything you have

I will never stop pursuing you with collection agencies and lawsuits

We will have to proceed with the collections account if we do not hear back from you

We will open a collections account for:

$35 chargeback fee
$1000 negative vendor rating fee
$10% order value for the cancellation fee
Attorney fees, collection fees, and fees for time spent

Read our legally binding contract that you agreed to before placing your order: https://opticsandammo.com/return-policy/

If that is unsuccessful we will sue you in a small claims action.

We will put your account into collections and sue you for breach of contract in a small claims action. I suggest you call your credit card company and cancel your chargeback. You could cause us to lose our vendor account. We have to now pay an extra $35 in fees just because you filed a complaint. If there was an issue you were supposed to articulate and address your concerns with us before you file a dispute with your bank.

Google my name and read about my litigation. I own the company.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice
OpticsandAmmo.com

Regards,
Christopher Eustice

Welcome to the forum. Tell him to go fist himself. He doesn't have enough time in life to follow through on 1/100th of the chargebacks he gets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be interested in knowing how much money he has "on hold" at any given time. If he kept that money in an interest bearing account, and the amount was significant, he could be profiting nicely off of the customer's money.

B
B
Hey fellas....
You can add me to the list of people scammed by Optics and Ammo. I was able to dispute the charge and got the money back.... and that's when the emails started. I was just ignoring them for a few months, but the one he sent on 7/2/20 was more aggressive and threatening than the previous correspondences. I reached out to Investigator Maxwell (listed on page 10) this afternoon and he could not have been more pleasant and understanding. He is aware of and very familiar with our situation, and offered to help however he could. If you're on the fence about contacting him, don't be. Super nice guy.

He did advise me of a history of the scammer using the bank/credit card info for additional fraudulent purchases, so make sure to check your bank account and request a new card if you have't already.

Good luck fellas. Karma is a bitch, and I'm pretty confident he'll get what is coming to him.

Last edited by beerguy80; 07/06/20.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Let it go. Buyer beware...

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM

Has it occurred to you that this thread is helping buyers beware?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by WAM

Has it occurred to you that this thread is helping buyers beware?

+1

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep it rolling!

Page 11 of 59 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

353 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 43 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,022
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.