Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 59 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 58 59
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He claims hes big and strong, no doubt in an attempt at keeping folks from stopping by and beating his azz.

Proly a tubby gamer incel.

Even if big n strong, those types can still earn busted bones.

Fugg him.

The fugger needs red flagged and curb stomped
Same for the idiots that brought him into this world....enablers.

GB1

W
W
another victim here, sent email to harris county DA reply was standard form letter not amounting to anything. Caled my CC company charge is "pending" hope it's declined. Actually call the a$$hat at home and he gave me the backorder BS and when I told him I cvalled the CC company and the DA he got real crappy and issued the standard cut and paste threats! How can the CC companies allow this douche to continue operating aftr all the charge backs and complaints????

W
W
The best part of this thief ran down his mothers leg! Hard to believe he's a free man continuing to bilk people and the CC companies haven't shut him down!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That guy checks every box for a sociopath. His luck is bound to run out sooner or later.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SKane
That guy checks every box for a sociopath. His luck is bound to run out sooner or later.

Eventually he'll piss off the wrong psychopath.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Having read some of the legal correspondence it's amazing to me this guy has the time to either be suing half the entities he claims to, and harassing the other half, all the while also being in legal proceedings against Texas A&M and LSU.....No wonder he's been a college student for 7 years.....

W
W
Just received a form to fill out from Mr Samuel Maxwell a criminal investigator from the Harris Co. DA office!!! He apparently started an investigation into this clown and his company in June. Contact him as he is compiling complaints in preparation to prosecute this asshat. I am hoping this is the begining of the end for this sociopath!

W
W
Originally Posted by hookeye
He claims hes big and strong, no doubt in an attempt at keeping folks from stopping by and beating his azz.

Proly a tubby gamer incel.

Even if big n strong, those types can still earn busted bones.

Fugg him.

The fugger needs red flagged and curb stomped
Same for the idiots that brought him into this world....enablers.

not sure he's big and strong but does look inbred!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What a crazy story. I can't quite fathom how guys like this don't get this kind of behavior beaten out of them before it gets this far. My wife would be fascinated. She loves stories of sociopaths and true crime.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
What a crazy story. I can't quite fathom how guys like this don't get this kind of behavior beaten out of them before it gets this far. My wife would be fascinated. She loves stories of sociopaths and true crime.

The guy just hasn't screwed another sociopath and threatened his yet.

Would like to be there as a fly on the wall, when he gets his due.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

W
W

Me too, and while I'm pretty sure my CC company will handle it, I find the saga entertaining! Not sure it's 30.00 worth of entertainment, but it is amusing!

W
W
He just left another voice mail threatening me with a 1,000.00 reverse charge fee. unfortunately for him by his own policy I canceled before the item shipped so best case he can rap me for 3.00. It's worth 3.00 to be rid of this $h*t stain!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Seems like every one of those emails and voicemails would be evidence of another count of fraud.....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
These type think theyre untouchable.
And when bad chit does happen, they want the cops,/ law to protect em.

Like antifa without having to get off the couch and march.

Locally one such sociopath got robbed and dumped out in the country, shots fired. POS was so scared he called the cops .....if they catch the perps then they can say why they did it and bring up all the bad chit in court.

Sociopaths think they are above the law, smarter than everybody else. Usually the arrogance nails em.

Problem is one w some fam $ / influence can go for decades until they crash n burn

Last edited by hookeye; 08/06/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems like every one of those emails and voicemails would be evidence of another count of fraud.....

They are.

Getting any love out of Harris County's democrat elected district atty's, is another thing.

The evidence of fraud is blatant.

Those packages unopened and containing something other than the ordered product is flat out a felony.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
W
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are.

Getting any love out of Harris County's democrat elected district atty's, is another thing.

The evidence of fraud is blatant.

Those packages unopened and containing something other than the ordered product is flat out a felony.

I received a form from Samuel Maxwell of the Harris Co DA's office. He seems very willing to help!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I sure hope he does.

It seems that several have heard that, yet Mr. Optics and Ammo persists.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Looks like his website is down, I’m thinking he got a call or cease and desist letter.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
His Twitter and Facebook accounts are still active, latest post on the 8th of August

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Found this little gem over on Arf.com

EUSTICE v. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Page 13 of 59 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

687 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,213 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.