Overpass drops on I24??????
LOL!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
man does not live on bread alone

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hahha.

Forgot about the colored man that sells produce in the Smoke Shak parking lot.

He got waddermelons

Smith county watermelons. Mize MS is the watermelon capital of the world.

Something in the ground. Kinda like vidalia onions.

Every road stand sells “Smith county watermelons”

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I only do business with businesses that sell what I'm looking to buy. I don't know or care what race the owner is of any of the businesses I frequent. Asking the race of the owner would make me a racist and I'm not.

Would it? If a guy that is only selling what you are looking to buy is sending all his money to ISIS to kill Americans, you're good with that?

How does one know where a business owner sends all his money to, pray tell?

I do know of a story of a family that had mobile icecream trucks that sent funds to their homeland, all of the males are in prison, I believe. Yes, they wear Turbins, or used to. Story is they even sent one son back home, where he did some hand to hand type training.Probably 15 years or so ago, I believe.

See, so many sensitive twats.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
I just saw a blurb on the internet that today is blackout day and everyone is encouraged to spend money only at black owned businesses. How many are actually giving in to this? I hadn't planned on buying anything today but in response to this new demand by the 13%, I placed rather large orders through my LGS and ordered some upgrades for my Jeep. The shops getting my money today are not black owned. Think I'll have Mexican for dinner, tonight.

When they stop looting and destroying the black owned businesses in their own neighborhoods, perhaps this kind of idea may get more traction.

Any thoughts?

Here I thought this was a thread about shipping blacks out of America.....dammit.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I really don't particularly care if they are black owned, white owned, American Indian owned, Asian owned, or whatever. If they have what I want at a price/terms that are what I want and are not openly supportive of some political or social issue that I find repulsive, I don't care. I want good products/services and a fair price and to be treated reasonably well. I don't owe blacks, Indians, Asians, Martians, etc., anything and I don't think any of them owe me anything in particular, either. Really getting tired of all this perpetual victim bullsh_t.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 12 invisible), 1,548 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,766
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.