Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Covid is the single most greatest scam in this history of this world. By the time it’s over who knows how much it’ll have cost in lost revenue and productivity - nevermind the as of yet unknown effect on people, with the loss of freedoms, masks and social distancing BS, kids staying home from school, people losing their jobs, others getting on the welfare train, etc...

I seriously doubt they could have pulled it off with my parents generation at the helm. They would’ve looked at anyone proposing all this then had them committed. It’s absolutely insane what’s going on but people are all in. I swear I feel like I’m in some kind of alternate universe, or some kind of giant practical joke.

I keep waiting for someone to jump and say “April fool! We Got You!!”...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Simple, they aren't letting any crisis go to waste.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Between the leftist MSM, the leftist Fauci, the leftist Dems who indoctrinate the laughable public education systems, and the rest of the leftist Dems in various states' governorships it's easy to promote such widespread fear of the unknown and continually broadcast "you're all gonna die unless you follow OUR rules/guidelines!"

With all that, control of the sheep was relatively easy..

Within a period of less than ten days of inception of all this crap I knew it was garbage and ONLY meant to cripple the economy so as to hurt Trump enough to lose his chance for a second term... It became as obvious as the sun....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by stevelyn

That’s just it though, what crisis!? It’s a flu that kills old people with a kill rate of around 0.5% - 0.25 % depending on who you believe and to be honest we can’t even trust those numbers because if a chunk of hail falls from the sky and kills you they’ll call it Covid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Between the leftist MSM, the leftist Fauci, the leftist Dems who indoctrinate the laughable public education systems, and the rest of the leftist Dems in various states' governorships it's easy to promote such widespread fear of the unknown and continually broadcast "you're all gonna die unless you follow OUR rules/guidelines!"

Within a period of less than ten days of inception of all this crap I knew it was garbage and ONLY meant to cripple the economy so as to hurt Trump enough to lose his chance for a second term... It became as obvious as the sun....

Pretty much it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Fools always believe that everything is a conspiracy.

Don't forget that in this case one of the biggest conspirators would have to be Donald J. Trump. Who does Fauci work for?

For the record, the Covid-19 virus is real. It has killed more people than and other similar virus in recent decades. I personally feel that they should not have had such an extensive lockdown.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It really is unbelievable how ignorant and gullible America has become.

It’s not just the younger generations either. Lots and lots of boomers are still scared to death and believe what they have been told about it.

Russia and China have to be laughing their fugking asses off right now.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They lie on every news channel. Traitors are running a shadow government because they were not judged and shot for treason. No rule of law. Only the working man and woman pay for everything.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Don't forget that in this case one of the biggest conspirators would have to be Donald J. Trump. Who does Fauci work for?

For the record, the Covid-19 virus is real. It has killed more people than and other similar virus in recent decades. I personally feel that they should not have had such an extensive lockdown.

Idiot

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Here we all sit, pissed as hell about it, but actually doing little.

I spoke with a local restaurant owner the other day, she was worried “they” were going to shut her down again. I asked her why the business owners didn’t just hand together and tell “them” no, and stay open. She replied that they are licensed, so bound to do what “they” demand. I said, “So tell them to keep their license, you don’t need a license to cook and serve food. If you all do it, what can “they” do?” She responded with, “They will cut off our water and power.” I stopped the conversation at that point, because the course of action I would have suggested in response to that was not something she would be ready to hear or discuss.

What really perplexes me is the absolute feeling of powerlessness most Americans display. They are unable to question the legitimacy of their government at any level. The competency of government, sure. Legitimacy? Not a chance.

In a lot of cases, the people causing so much destruction from their government office are absolute idiots, who have never done anything productive in their miserable,rotten,thieving lives. Still more are doing things they do not personally agree with, in order to maintain their paycheck or retirement. They aren’t real bright either, because the way this is going, their retirement and even their paycheck will be in serious jeopardy in the coming years, if this continues.

So the worst of us populate government offices from hometown to DC, and yet Americans as a whole seem to think they deserve some kind of respect for being stupid or criminal and causing us problems. We have to figure out how to highlight the fact that there is no legitimate reason to let these crooks and morons rule our lives. I wish I knew how to flip that switch in people’s minds.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sham from the get go.
I never considered closing my business but might as well have since absofukinlutely nobody is working these days.

The 'working from home' is basically a joke for at least 50% of those doing so. At least from the .gov employees.
We've had deliveries set for 10, 11 AM and later with instruction to 'call for entry' to buildings and when we call not only are they not there they aren't even out of bed yet.
Has happened multiple times!

As to the comment several up about COVID-19 being "real & has killed more people than and other similar virus in recent decades" Let's try something, take the financial incentive away for coding as COVID and see what happens.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The main issue, is people have forgotten what the shutdown was intended for. It was NOT to stop the virus, but stall it. Without a vaccine, it will spread. So....

Mission accomplished, success!

It slowed, we got ready, we learned about it, hospitals got ready. Turn it loose.

Schools should open, if needed/wanted, isolate the pockets that are most susceptible, older people etc. Media keeps comparing USA to other small countries which aren't actling like we are. Let's be honest: It IS an issue, it IS contagious, it IS a higher than normal death rate.

As for USA getting hit hard? We just this morning approached 1% infection. People miss that, there are 300,000,000+ people in USA, 3,000,000 now confirmed cases is about 1%. That is not a pandemic, that is not being overrun, that's fine!

Second, USA is so big and diverse, geographically as well as population, that shutting down the country is dumb. Shut down/restrict where it actually is/was an issue: NYC. The outbreaks now bear watching, but nothing more.

People WILL get this thing, they said right upfront EVERYONE will probably get it, we need to spared that out.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^This dumb fugk is a perfect example of just how stupid and gullible Americans have become.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Covid is the single most greatest scam in this history of this world. By the time it’s over who knows how much it’ll have cost in lost revenue and productivity - nevermind the as of yet unknown effect on people, with the loss of freedoms, masks and social distancing BS, kids staying home from school, people losing their jobs, others getting on the welfare train, etc...

I seriously doubt they could have pulled it off with my parents generation at the helm. They would’ve looked at anyone proposing all this then had them committed. It’s absolutely insane what’s going on but people are all in. I swear I feel like I’m in some kind of alternate universe, or some kind of giant practical joke.

Hitler pulled off a big killing scam also.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The deep state cabal made this crisis.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/08/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Idiot
No question... With all the crap spread by the lefties, Trump really had no choice but to go along.. And, for the record, nearly 400 older people die per day in nursing homes, hospices etc...

What the lefties try to avoid at all costs is the number of citizens who either show no symptoms or are recovering.. Total deaths equal about 165,000 - out of a population of 350 million.. Do the math, and anyone (even Indy) can see this is only a bit more lethal than the common types of influenza..

In fact, right now the disease nearly does not even qualify as an epidemic..

The whole 'mask and SD thing' is total bullchit... TOTAL..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Hitler pulled off a big killing scam also.

Are you a doctor? I saw that thread where a Covid believer got his pecker twisted over whether you are real doc. Haha

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The SCAM is the narrative being pushed . No one is disputing it is an actual virus and has brought some death.(0.5% fatality or less) . We know it is that low even with preliminary data.

Your chance of dying in a car crash is 1 out of 103. Where is the shutdown at for vehicular fatalities? That’s right , it makes no sense to stop the whole country over something with those odds .

Last edited by BobBrown; 07/08/20.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think Fauci and Zero gave $3+ million to Wuhan labs for the fun of it.

I dont think it was an accident Xi shut Wuhan off from the rest of China by accident and let tens of thousands of Wuhan flights go everywhere else by accident.

We dont get paid for staying home in flu season nor have a POTUS pay the folks because, as Trump said "this pandemic is not your fault" (referring to the folks). That statement implies it was someones fault. He knows who precipitated an act of war against us. Later, we will too.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I've brought the polio epidemic up here before. I remember the public swimming pools being closed is all.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,708
Posts18,494,424
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.