Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where is the justice in that?
Will he have any chance to face his accusers?

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Reminds me of the nutflakes who refuse to get their kids vaccinated for measles.

Costco has the right to require customers to do anything they say. If you don't like it, go elsewhere. BTW: The Walmart and all other stores her require masks.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Reminds me of the nutflakes who refuse to get their kids vaccinated for measles.

Costco has the right to require customers to do anything they say. If you don't like it, go elsewhere. BTW: The Walmart and all other stores her require masks.

This is about to go exponential.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Their house, their rules.
If you don't like it, don't shop there. I fail to see how it's any simpler than that.

Per policy, they require shoes and shirts yet I don't see anyone bitching about freedoms in that requirement.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
interesting contrast - whether a store mandates it or a city government

our city government has mandated it but they admit its unenforceable. The sheriff has said he is not the mask police, the health department has no interest in enforcing it and when asked they said its fluid and they will be waiting on guidance from the mayor on what to do.

But a store mandating is a pretty simple concept. You don't wear a mask, you don't come into our store.

You have to know what your leverage is - as an individual you don't have much in that situation.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/09/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by SKane
Their house, their rules.
If you don't like it, don't shop there. I fail to see how it's any simpler than that.

The bottom line....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I like the face mask requirement. When I see someone wearing one, it lets me know right off the bat I'm dealing with a moron. Takes all the guess work out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the mask were all N95 rated then the mask might help. A piece of material across your mouth and nose does very little. Your eyes are not covered and are susceptible to the virus too. You need a mask which covers the whole face with a filtered air supply blowing air into the mask.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If the mask were all N95 rated then the mask might help. A piece of material across your mouth and nose does very little. Your eyes are not covered and are susceptible to the virus too. You need a mask which covers the whole face with a filtered air supply blowing air into the mask.

Its been stated time and time again... The mask isnt to protect you, its to protect others from you....

More 24/7 numb nuts on this thread...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Its been stated time and time again... The mask isnt to protect you, its to protect others from you....

Amen.

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

You are a retard. lf the mask I am wearing is to protect others, then the mask they are wearing is to protect ME.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Costco can require someone to wear a mask in their store, could they also require everyone to wear a bikini? How about everyone carry a small dog? A baker can't call the shots in his own store, why can Costco?

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My body, my choice, only applies to abortion. And if some fugger is scared of getting the 'rona, they should keep their ass at home.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Oh, and fugg Costco!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

You are a retard. lf the mask I am wearing is to protect others, then the mask they are wearing is to protect ME.

Another mental leap too far for some. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The government can't require anyone to wear a mask despite all their blathering and contortions, but a business owner most certainly can.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If a store doesn’t want my unmasked money I’m happy to oblige them and spend it elsewhere. . .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The mask requirement is merely a level of indoctrination of the sheeple, likely leading to the next level as well. You will now & forever see a masked society in 'Merica, ala, sharia.

Zero medical benefit from cloth masks, minimal benefit from N95's.

MM

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Plenty of places require hard hats and safety glasses too. Just another type of safety equipment and a way to control behavior in my opinion. Motorcycle helmet, and seat belt laws are still enforced in many states. The effectiveness and intrusiveness of any of the equipment is up for debate.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,175
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.