Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Most of us are smart enough to know that the polls are designed to shape public opinion, not reflect it. In other words they are bogus.

We have seen poll, after poll, after poll showing Biden with double digit leads all across the United States.

There are several reason why these bogus polls exist and what they wish to accomplish, but what about the Stock Market, is that part of the plan?

Lou Dobbs had an interview with RNC Chairwoman...

Lou began the interview noting that Goldman Sachs said that if Joe Biden wins the election, US stocks will decrease by $20 per share on average.

Goldman Sachs warned the Biden tax plan would slash its S&P 500 earnings estimate for 2021 to $150, a cut of about $20 per share.

This prediction makes sense as Biden would raise taxes and kill the economy.

Biden would be horrible for the markets and a Biden win would cause a market collapse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-biden-win-cost-investors-20-per-share/

So, it appears that Wall Street is aware that a Biden victory will be disastrous to The Market and the Economy as a whole.

Is it possible that the closer we get to election day, the larger Biden's phony lead becomes, the more nervous investors become, causing them to get out, before it's too late setting off a chain of events causing a catastrophic market crash under Trump's watch. Like maybe in mid-October.

If it looks like Biden may actually win due to phony polls and fake news, how many here are going to pull their investments, just in case.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/09/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OMG.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If it looks like Biden may actually win due to phony polls and fake news, how many here are going to pull their investments, just in case.
How do you determine that Biden may win OTHER than the fake polls?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Talking to friends, neighbors and coworkers. Reading The Fire. Or maybe just your gut.

Question is, if you believe the polls, the media, or your own gut, will you pull out of the market before it’s to late.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.................I believe that we will see a huge silent majority turnout on election day. Larger than in 2016. The demCRAPs and the media know that all of their polls sample far more demCRAPs and are not trustworthy..... So! Chaos, lies, distortions, character assassinations, in co-operation with the media is their hope.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Selling is going to cost you in capital gains taxes and holding could make you cry. We sold stocks to buy some property and then had to sell more to pay our income taxes. My guess is that it's going to get ugly no matter who wins in November. The US of A is so broke there's no fixing it, $20+ trillion dollars in debt and the government is still trying to spend our way out debt. Normal people don't spend money they don't have.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guess I"m smart enough to know that the 2016 poll averages were very close to the popular vote that Clinton won.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.................I believe that we will see a huge silent majority turnout on election day. Larger than in 2016. The demCRAPs and the media know that all of their polls sample far more demCRAPs and are not trustworthy..... So! Chaos, lies, distortions, character assassinations, in co-operation with the media is their hope.

Agreed, but will enough investors, believe the BS cause a major sell off.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
A quote from my financial manager.

Markets tend to be volatile ahead of elections because of the uncertainty around possible policy changes. In this election, the stakes are particularly high for corporate America because a takeover of the Senate by Democrats and a possible Biden victory reportedly may lead to an increase in the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28% and unwind the corporate earnings boost the 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act delivered.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
As long as the shell/confidence game the fed is running keeps working, "we don't need no stinking earnings". When that stops working I have no idea.

I could see how Biden with Speaker AOC could help certain sectors like pot and liquor, and hurt others like energy....and who are we kidding, everything else.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Guess I"m smart enough to know that the 2016 poll averages were very close to the popular vote that Clinton won.

Not true.

Show us a poll that shows Hillary winning the Electoral college that was accurate.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RJY66
As long as the shell/confidence game the fed is running keeps working, "we don't need no stinking earnings". When that stops working I have no idea.

I could see how Biden with Speaker AOC could help certain sectors like pot and liquor, and hurt others like energy....and who are we kidding, everything else.

The dividends pay the financial manager fees. The second quarter will have a lot of stocks/funds not paying a dividends. They will sell off the holding to pay their wadges. Think about it. You will lose a fund and pay tax on its sale.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pull out of the Market and put your money where?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by centershot
Pull out of the Market and put your money where?

Gold

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Not true.

Show us a poll that shows Hillary winning the Electoral college that was accurate.

I did not say anything about the Electoral College vote which put Trump in the WH. I clearly referred to the Popular Vote numbers which Clinton won.

2016 polls: FOX Polls had Clinton leading by 4 points. 48 to 44 percent on Nov. 6.
RCP Final Election Popular Vote up 2.1 points 48.2 to 46.1 for Clinton.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Not true.

I did not say anything about the Electoral College vote which put Trump in the WH. I clearly referred to the Popular Vote numbers which Clinton won.

2016 polls: FOX Polls had Clinton leading by 4 points. 48 to 44 percent on Nov. 6.
RCP Final Election Popular Vote up 2.1 points 48.2 to 46.1 for Clinton.

LOL,
As I said, Nation Wide polls mean nothing and are designed to shape public opinion.

The President is elected on a state by state basis, using a national poll is totally useless, unless it is designed to further an agenda.

It appears you have fallen for their shenanigans, again.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Biden won't be on the ticket. He'll skate on corruption charges, too. He has likely developed dementia and the Dems are playing the long game. Stick in somebody potentially electable at the last minute with a media blitz and the Repubs won't have time or preparation to counter.

Retired cat herder.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Folks are moving to safety as we speak and that includes internationally.

The USA has had no problem selling short term securities.

Source:
Bloomberg

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Biden's pick for VP is huge
That person will, after some period of time, be POTUS!

If the senate goes to the commies-- we are screwed, even if Trump wins.
They will impeach him in a matter of weeks, if not sooner.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Biden's pick for VP is huge
That person will, after some period of time, be POTUS!
Biden can win by mail in ballot.
Why do you think the commies are pushing that so hard?

If the senate goes to the commies-- we are screwed, even if Trump wins.
They will impeach him in a matter of weeks, if not sooner.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,965
Posts18,480,612
Members73,958
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.