Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by oldcuss
Do not confuse value with capitalization - there is a vast difference.

There is, yes. Still, Tesla is becoming the "small" giant on the field. It's being valued presently at $300 billion. Assets need to be kept in perspective, however. Musk's genius for driving innovation is their big non-tangible asset. Space-X didn't just happen accidentally. He has a lot more up his sleeve.

https://www.caradvice.com.au/862655/tesla-overtakes-toyota/

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My brother bought one in Charlotte a month ago. Put $100 down and is waiting for delivery.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tesla is the biggest scam in the history of Wall Street.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You mean, compared to Enron and Worldcom?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

They've turned profits for 4 quarters now, and they are rapidly expanding their Chinese market.

You just don't like electric cars, IMO. I don't either, but I think Musk is a straight shooter and a genius on many levels. He also told Newsom to GFY in essence.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you reasoning for that wild a$s comment is?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I'm with you Jake... I guess we're both long on the buggy whip comeback.

...and beaver... beaver will shine again

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Looks like it will hit $2K soon and probably $2,100 by Battery Day. I'm glad I'm along for the ride. laugh

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just wait till they do the reverse split.

My bud had stock in a gold mine and while it never made a pile of money things weren't bad.

When they did the reverse thing he wound up with not enough money invested to make 1 share.

He lost it all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You retards have been guessing at this since $17. See you next year!

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes, Elon Musk told the California Governor to go screw himself, as he moved a big part of production to Texas. Gotta love him for that alone.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Just wait till they do the reverse split.

My bud had stock in a gold mine and while it never made a pile of money things weren't bad.

When they did the reverse thing he wound up with not enough money invested to make 1 share.

He lost it all.

You're comparing a grain of sand to the Rocky Mountains. crazy

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You retards have been guessing at this since $17. See you next year!

Word is that the current share holders will get first crack at Space-X when it goes public. I'll be first in line to invest there, also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by windridge
Word is that the current share holders will get first crack at Space-X when it goes public.

I look forward to more idiotic threads advising investors of the “perils” of buying it.

There was a guy here who, midway through last year, was saying TSLA at $190 was a sell. Top level insight!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
FANG... Tesla... Square...

Whole bunch of similarity in the last 9 months.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll pick a few more shares in the next market correction.

You guys should look at PayPal too. A ex girlfriend is a CFO there and she keeps saying it is really set up to do well in the next few years especially with the covid and the trend towards cashless. I picked up a bunch in March.

Last edited by ribka; 08/18/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TSLA closed above $2,000 / share today, just a touch more than 2 months after breaking the $1,000 mark.

The 52 week low is $211.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
$2,239 today

The 5 for 1 split is coming on Monday. I wonder where it will go from there??

Tesla is a tech company as much as it is a car company. Come Battery Day look for it going up 25-30% with their million mile battery. They'll be supplying batteries to the other e-vehicle makers, increasing Tesla's worth. Musk is a winner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congratulations to all the people who have made money on this stock. It still think it's worth about $50. I have no problem with the product personally but the market cap is beyond ludicrous. I truly believe that it will probably be the best short trade on Wall Street at some point but I wouldn't do it. Between the cult stock holders and the momentum traders, it could easily destroy a short trader. I've actually traded the stock a handful of times and never lost a dime on it. But because of the inherent volatility, I've stuck with direction agnostic option straddles or strangles. I could easily see it going another 50% on momentum and hype alone. I can also easily see it losing more than 50% in a matter of weeks. If you can stomach that and make money, good on ya.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Congratulations to all the people who have made money on this stock. It still think it's worth about $50. I have no problem with the product personally but the market cap is beyond ludicrous. I truly believe that it will probably be the best short trade on Wall Street at some point but I wouldn't do it. Between the cult stock holders and the momentum traders, it could easily destroy a short trader. I've actually traded the stock a handful of times and never lost a dime on it. But because of the inherent volatility, I've stuck with direction agnostic option straddles or strangles. I could easily see it going another 50% on momentum and hype alone. I can also easily see it losing more than 50% in a matter of weeks. If you can stomach that and make money, good on ya.

After the split I'm selling about 1/2 my meager holding and am taking a good profit. If it goes to nothing I will still have made a good profit. I'll stay in with the other and think it will settle out about where it was at $2,000 ($400/share post split). I want to be in position for the Space-X IPO; TSLA stockholders will get first crack when they get ready.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,081
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.